Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 37329
-
10-04-23 14:39 #30204Senior Member

Posts: 339Sephora
Sephora texted me said she will have incall on Friday. So reach out to her if you have her number to schedule.
Enjoy.
-
10-04-23 09:44 #30203Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lot of those are so mechanical that I just smash them k9 and watch the fat ass jiggling. Sucks but I guess reality of the game Be safe Good luck.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 19:04 #30202Senior Member

Posts: 228Asian
What's her rates?
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:55 #30201Senior Member

Posts: 577Newbie
Take that dive, go find out and come back with a report. Make some valid contributions first before asking questions. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BlueBo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 16:44 #30200Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on her
-
10-03-23 16:27 #30199Regular Member

Posts: 5Any info on her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female- escorts / caucasian_w / blondes-always-have-more-fun /638131579865.
-
10-03-23 15:43 #30198Senior Member

Posts: 187You still seem to be flooded with messages. Mind sharing her digits and the pics?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 14:34 #30197Senior Member

Posts: 97What does she look like?
Can you describe her or upload a good approximation of her looks-wise?
Originally Posted by TruthMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 13:58 #30196Regular Member

Posts: 5Any information on this provider
-
10-03-23 13:14 #30195Senior Member

Posts: 28Treasure
Have you seen treasure recently BigLvr?
Originally Posted by BigLvr69
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 12:09 #30194Senior Member

Posts: 119Deadfish
She said she will surprise you.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 11:07 #30193Senior Member

Posts: 133Dead fish
This may have been my most boring experience ever. Although somewhat attractive and is the girl in the photos she made no effort to be sexy for the date. Started with a very uninspired bbj and then just laid there for the main event. As always YMMV, but I don't recommend.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2129228.htm?cat=1
-
10-03-23 07:28 #30192Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw her last week
She is legit. Staying out near mission bbq. Will ask you to send a dick pic, but no face. Everything covered, but I'm sure the right price could change that. I had a good time. She will text you once after you leave, so be ready for that.
.
Originally Posted by ZayLe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 23:17 #30191Senior Member

Posts: 32Westend
Last night here before she leaves back to Miami. She says she be back next weekend.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:03 #30190Senior Member

Posts: 119Chester
Hi guys, I went to Chester and I met this nice lady with big tits and she was a pleasure gf experience and made sure I was satisfied when I left. Sorry, I don't have pics or post but I have permission to give the number. Be safe.









Reply With Quote




