Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 61370
-
10-01-24 20:53 #56915Senior Member

Posts: 1318Was trying to figure out which urchant gave me the itch. Never got her name and only face pounded her but she did have some blotching on the chin where my ball were bouncing off of during our deep throat session. Girl has no gag reflex so tonsils and beyond are well within reach. When I questioned her about it she blamed it on acne, in hindsight it was something worse. Stay safe and try to stay clean. Peace BP.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 18:00 #56914Senior Member

Posts: 1318Rest assured boyz, I've been spraying my ball with a cold dose of tinactin and haven't felt the urge to scratch them for a NY minute. Ben, funny you mention that grip. That's what I use to position the ladies for some pipe laying. Been trying to not go balz deep with either the one or two holes but some of these gals are just serious gobblers. Peace BP.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 17:21 #56913Senior Member

Posts: 1126Is this where you wanted to get dropped off at. LOL
I need to do this next time someone knods out in the whip. Too damn funny. I need a video of it too. Lmao!
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 15:52 #56912Senior Member

Posts: 195Nothing about what you are doing is acceptable when you clearly picked something up, go to the damn doctors and stop spreading whatever you have, it is irresponsible, you are a man take accountability for your actions.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 14:22 #56911Senior Member

Posts: 978Pictures
Picture number three avoid, she will asked to go get some meds and never come back.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
10-01-24 12:19 #56910Regular Member

Posts: 24Nola / Ivory and See-Ya!
The name of the girl I reported on earlier was wrong. Her name is Nola not Nolan. Also goes by "Ivory".
Picked up Ceya in CB. I am not sure about the spelling of her name but it sounds like See-Ya and that's just what I said a block after I picked her up. Blond in mid 20's. Petite. Looked and smelled clean but nodded off as soon as she got into my car. I stopped at the stop sign and said wake up! Is this where you wanted to get dropped off? She woke up and said yes. LOL. She got out and that's that.
I can't catch a break with these SW'ers of today.
TB35.
-
10-01-24 06:46 #56909Senior Member

Posts: 79So greatfull I got out when I did
Dang! Based on the recent content of this forum I am so damn greatfull I saw the writing on the wall and got out when I did let alone got the hell out of the DMV LOL!
The talent is GONE and it ain't coming back. The crazy candies now and the complete lack of value of life and human decency is gone. Was a great time back in the day and I sure miss dial a date (B Page) but jheeze guys chasing chasing festering zombies! IMHO.
-
10-01-24 05:41 #56908Senior Member

Posts: 277Throwing the penalty flag
Knowingly having something and continuing to go out there and spread it makes you no better then the worst of the girls. You are blatantly saying you not only don't care if you infect the girls but you don't care if you infect fellow mongers. You disrespect all of us by spreading your itchy ball disease. Go see a doctor and stop being a jerk.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 01:15 #56907Senior Member

Posts: 430Hypocrisy
Finding the commentary comical. Let's step back fellas, we're on a SW forum banging and being throated by twenty dollar sewer rats but we want to rise above a morality threshold. The same ladies you just picked up or gaining intel on who are raw fogging every comprade out there and most likely carrying the next bird flu strain between their legs or back of their throat but badgering itchy taints. Come on broskis. Throwing the yellow flag for morality misconduct.
Originally Posted by DSubmariner
[View Original Post]
BP we're all going to recognize you out there soon with that itch. Two on the pink, one in the stink itching yourself raw.
-
09-30-24 23:14 #56906Senior Member

Posts: 1833Street shots
Amanda in purple dress near the park. Others I just snapped quick pics. Saw several others but the pics didn't come out very well. Next visit I'll have more time and will be better prepared.
-
09-30-24 23:06 #56905Senior Member

Posts: 1833Visited recently and thanks to myself actually RTFF and not begging for a handout I was Easily about to locate the Busy Bee and saw six different ones within a block of there. Several were pretty rough looking and I chose Fay / Faye for my first NUTT based on the fact that she has big natural tits and actually looked clean. That being said, the date with her pretty much sucked (and not in a good way). Her BBBJ skills are very lacking, just wants to suck on the head and jack you off. Ended up calling it quits with her and when I dropped her fat ass off I quickly found Martha who performed much much better.
-
09-30-24 21:38 #56904Senior Member

Posts: 271Yeast Infection
It's more likely than not that he has a bad yeast infection. Many of these girls transfer it from their mouths, more specifically their tongues and cooch and mongers go home and do not wash their balls and wonder why they itch. Try this, go to the effing clinic and have them give you oral medication for killing fungus / yeast. I'm sure it is spreading past his nuts. People just don't give af out here.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 21:31 #56903Senior Member

Posts: 2343Fay
Stay away!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 20:48 #56902Senior Member

Posts: 1318A great bball player once quipped. Hygiene, are we really talking hygiene. Well maybe he said practice. However in monger vernacular I'll subscribe hygiene. Another word's. Let's be real. My itchy balz pale in comparison to the puss filled legs, unbrushed teef and stanky cooches that come with the majority of street urchants. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 20:20 #56901Senior Member

Posts: 54It is what it is
I have no doubt that your hygiene doesn't bother you as long as you get what you get. But I also see that you're one of the guys that goes bat shit crazy over the chick you just mentioned constantly on the forum. But maybe if you took better care of yourself you'd have more options. Just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




