Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 61370
-
09-30-24 17:21 #56900Senior Member

Posts: 1318There's no shame in the monger game. One must only step back and consider the game they're playing. You, along with hundreds of other horn toads are taking advantage of drug craving women who need to fill an addiction. If one is overly concerned about contracting curable diseases you always the option to retire or if you're feeding an addiction on your end then simply cover up. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 16:19 #56899Senior Member

Posts: 440Shame
I don't want to offend, but, "you" not sure of what "you" have but yet "you" will let these hoes do "you" without protection and then have the potential of spreading this to fellow mongers, and "you" asked us for advice on how to get rid of this whatever it is. Shame On You!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 13:23 #56898Senior Member

Posts: 1625Stacey at S Stricker St and Ramsay St
Stacey at S Stricker St and Ramsay St.
-
09-30-24 13:12 #56897Senior Member

Posts: 1625S Bruce St
S Bruce St.
-
09-30-24 13:10 #56896Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near Triangle
Near Triangle.
-
09-30-24 13:08 #56895Senior Member

Posts: 1625Ramsay St & S Pulaski St
Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
-
09-30-24 10:50 #56894Senior Member

Posts: 1318I'm seeing more mongers contemplating retired and the don't come right out and say it but I think it's mainly due to the stench that these urchants carry with them.
Originally Posted by TBone35
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 09:51 #56893Regular Member

Posts: 24Ooh That Smell
Seen a little spinner sitting on the steps of a church on Fairhaven. Brownish hair maybe 5'2' 100 lbs. She didn't give me the look and didn't look like she was working but I stopped and she got up and in my car. I asked her name and she said Nolan. She smelled so bad (worse then a wet dog) I said oh I thought you were my rider. I said I'm a Uber and she fell for it and got out. But her smell stayed!
She seemed very nice but I could not handle the smell. Maybe it was just a bad day for her.
TB35.
-
09-29-24 22:22 #56892Senior Member

Posts: 1318I'm the one paying. If they don't pull the nut they don't get paid. I did have Special K use her tongue swirling technique she usually applies to the tip of my dikc on my itchy nutz. She washed them well but still applied tinacton to them when I got home. Will get some ointment tomorrow and coat my arms with it as well.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 20:34 #56891Senior Member

Posts: 201Suki
I was cruising through Garrison this evening and ran into Suki by Garrison and Ridgewood. Made the scoop for some front seat action and boy did she deliver, she sucked like it was her last day on earth. She came at standard rates with a dime tip and it was worth every penny. I will definitely repeat no digits of course. If you see her make the scoop you'll be glad you did.
-
09-29-24 09:21 #56890Senior Member

Posts: 476Gives room for you to bless us with a good report bro. Any good scoops lately?
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 09:20 #56889Senior Member

Posts: 476Yes shorty cool as ice. Real sub too, and gives good brains. I'd definitely scoop if I see her again.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 03:24 #56888Senior Member

Posts: 278Latin american
Her hair was dark brown, she had almond shaped light brown eyes, her skin tone was olive, not particularly curvy in booty shorts either, had b cup tits. She stood at 5 ft 7 inches.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
You must experience the most light skin black women known to man if they fit that description. She looked central american to me.
-
09-28-24 22:22 #56887I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329I got a feeling that.
Could you explain her appearance? She seems to have the features of a Black woman, but you mentioned something else.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
Or does she have a multiracial appearance? Does she look Asian? Is it in her eyes? Does she have West Indian or Turkish features?
Could you describe her a little better? I tried looking her up in photos, but then I got distracted when I went on TikTok.
What kind of Spanish explain the Spanish appearance. I seen an Asian women I thought she was Korean until the guy at the door exposed her to be Spanish.
-
09-28-24 16:34 #56886Senior Member

Posts: 320Btb
Are we not behind a bit no August or September report?.










Reply With Quote




