The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 694 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #8396
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Old and fugly not a sugar baby for sure.
    Also a hooker.

  2. #8395

    Yuk

    Old and fugly not a sugar baby for sure.

  3. #8394

    Beware! Of this one

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-74ee4ed39c9c

    Unless someone has met with her before. I would stay away. She's too honest about what she wants. Leads me to believe she is a setup / sting.

    She messaged me last night about wanting to meet almost immediately. By the time I saw the message, 3 hours had passed but I still asked for her number to talk offline. She got back to me this afternoon. I texted her and said our greetings. She immediately tells me she is here from Spokane and she is in a tough spot so trying to make money. The "tough spot" is legal trouble. I asked her what's the legal trouble and what she is trying to do. Her response is " my past coming to haunt me & sex for exchange of money LOL".

    I was taken aback and wanted to playfully inquire more to vet her, I asked, "you got caught up with that here?! So what do you want to do about it?" She responded, "Noooo you asked me what are you trying to do that's my answer. No I got caught with possession of illegal substances. I'm trying to sell my sex for money. " I am not kidding, I have the texts to prove.

    I back off and tell her "I don't buy sex. I compensate for your time. What we decide to do is between us as grown adults. " She responds, "I like that. I'm not used to that. It's usually down to business. " After that I started asking to prove she's not police and her texts got spotty after that.

    Stay away from this one.

    So-Crates.

  4. #8393
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilats  [View Original Post]
    Think it is more of this: https://www.clienteye.app/.
    How do you use this? It's not really an app. What does "unlock your installation" mean?

  5. #8392
    I wonder what's she is going to ask for a ppm on seeking vs her regular rate. Willing to bet it's more LOL.

  6. #8391
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticIdiot  [View Original Post]
    There's an app called Mr. Number where users can leave comments about phone numbers. My number received a negative comment, likely from an SB using the name "Shorty". I guess she wasn't happy with the 500 PPM I quoted.

    I am not bothered about the comment but it seems that contacting the app's developer at hiya.com can help get comments removed from your number.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest..._phone_number/
    Think it is more of this: https://www.clienteye.app/.

  7. #8390

  8. #8389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone hit up this one yet? Looks very expensive but really hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-1a06636e73c2
    I have not but based on the high amount of photo filtering on her photos, don't over pay. I ask for an unfiltered photo before we meet (If she's got make up that's ok). If she won't do that she's hiding her real looks. I pass. Been catfished way too many times on seeking. My last one of about a year (she wants to marry 4 it's too late ahhh no not me LOL) I straight up said send me a pic via txt no filters. She did. She got rewarded for being cooperative! A year of my attention and funds! The others hopefully found love or sugar. LOL.

  9. #8388
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    That chick kinda sorta looks like a glammed out version of Snarkle Pony. Just saying.
    LOL 1 k? (face palm).

  10. #8387
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Do they know you're going bare with other girls or is that not part of the conversation. Just curious.
    Think about all the chads at the club the girls fuck bare for free! They aren't telling us! I know everyone I see I bare fucking some guy for nothing. If not her manager. Haha.

  11. #8386
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks ago I was talking with somebody on seeking, and once we move to text she told me immediately "I saw your reviews", "you offer this amount # and you ask this and that, you like to do this and that and blah blah blah" to my surprise it was pretty accurate description, kind of gave me goosebumps.

    That means that there's some type of forum where the sugar babies rate every male on seeking, but for the sake of me, couldn't find anything on internet, I tried to look up my seeking username or my phone number (a burner I use for dates) but nothing.

    Any info on this will be greatly appreciate it, I am more worried how much info they have to the point of being doxxed maybe.
    There's an app called Mr. Number where users can leave comments about phone numbers. My number received a negative comment, likely from an SB using the name "Shorty". I guess she wasn't happy with the 500 PPM I quoted.

    I am not bothered about the comment but it seems that contacting the app's developer at hiya.com can help get comments removed from your number.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest..._phone_number/

  12. #8385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Haha. She's still raw doging around? A buddy of mine fucked her in 22/23' gave him a long speech about rubbers but when he got her warmed up she hopped on it sans. One time thing. Funny they stick around.

  13. #8384
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this will be greatly appreciate it, I am more worried how much info they have to the point of being doxxed maybe.
    There is some app that more pros use to report flakes and stuff.

  14. #8383
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    From what I hear, she's a cum dump. Used to be (probably still is) an alcoholic who wants way too munch money for what she is. I think she quoted me 500 ppm and I didn't bite.

    So-Crates.
    Ah Lindsey. Saw her years ago. Alcoholic, suspended license after a DUI, not really much in the sack based on what I remember.

  15. #8382
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    But can't find now. I vaguely recall a drug problem maybe? She messaged me out of the blue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45
    From what I hear, she's a cum dump. Used to be (probably still is) an alcoholic who wants way too munch money for what she is. I think she quoted me 500 ppm and I didn't bite.

    So-Crates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape