rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 693 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 10386
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #8376

  2. #8375
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombastix  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone hit up this one yet? Looks very expensive but really hot.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-1a06636e73c2
    I have not but based on the high amount of photo filtering on her photos, don't over pay. I ask for an unfiltered photo before we meet (If she's got make up that's ok). If she won't do that she's hiding her real looks. I pass. Been catfished way too many times on seeking. My last one of about a year (she wants to marry 4 it's too late ahhh no not me LOL) I straight up said send me a pic via txt no filters. She did. She got rewarded for being cooperative! A year of my attention and funds! The others hopefully found love or sugar. LOL.

  3. #8374
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    That chick kinda sorta looks like a glammed out version of Snarkle Pony. Just saying.
    LOL 1 k? (face palm).

  4. #8373
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Do they know you're going bare with other girls or is that not part of the conversation. Just curious.
    Think about all the chads at the club the girls fuck bare for free! They aren't telling us! I know everyone I see I bare fucking some guy for nothing. If not her manager. Haha.

  5. #8372
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Two weeks ago I was talking with somebody on seeking, and once we move to text she told me immediately "I saw your reviews", "you offer this amount # and you ask this and that, you like to do this and that and blah blah blah" to my surprise it was pretty accurate description, kind of gave me goosebumps.

    That means that there's some type of forum where the sugar babies rate every male on seeking, but for the sake of me, couldn't find anything on internet, I tried to look up my seeking username or my phone number (a burner I use for dates) but nothing.

    Any info on this will be greatly appreciate it, I am more worried how much info they have to the point of being doxxed maybe.
    There's an app called Mr. Number where users can leave comments about phone numbers. My number received a negative comment, likely from an SB using the name "Shorty". I guess she wasn't happy with the 500 PPM I quoted.

    I am not bothered about the comment but it seems that contacting the app's developer at hiya.com can help get comments removed from your number.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest..._phone_number/

  6. #8371
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Haha. She's still raw doging around? A buddy of mine fucked her in 22/23' gave him a long speech about rubbers but when he got her warmed up she hopped on it sans. One time thing. Funny they stick around.

  7. #8370
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this will be greatly appreciate it, I am more worried how much info they have to the point of being doxxed maybe.
    There is some app that more pros use to report flakes and stuff.

  8. #8369
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    From what I hear, she's a cum dump. Used to be (probably still is) an alcoholic who wants way too munch money for what she is. I think she quoted me 500 ppm and I didn't bite.

    So-Crates.
    Ah Lindsey. Saw her years ago. Alcoholic, suspended license after a DUI, not really much in the sack based on what I remember.

  9. #8368
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    But can't find now. I vaguely recall a drug problem maybe? She messaged me out of the blue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45
    From what I hear, she's a cum dump. Used to be (probably still is) an alcoholic who wants way too munch money for what she is. I think she quoted me 500 ppm and I didn't bite.

    So-Crates.

  10. #8367

    Sugar babies have intel on us

    Two weeks ago I was talking with somebody on seeking, and once we move to text she told me immediately "I saw your reviews", "you offer this amount # and you ask this and that, you like to do this and that and blah blah blah" to my surprise it was pretty accurate description, kind of gave me goosebumps.

    That means that there's some type of forum where the sugar babies rate every male on seeking, but for the sake of me, couldn't find anything on internet, I tried to look up my seeking username or my phone number (a burner I use for dates) but nothing.

    Any info on this will be greatly appreciate it, I am more worried how much info they have to the point of being doxxed maybe.

  11. #8366

    Swear I have seen a review of her

    But can't find now. I vaguely recall a drug problem maybe? She messaged me out of the blue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-bf97a62abd45

  12. #8365

    Looking for some trades

    Hey guys,

    I've had a few I've done some trades with in the past and am getting a little bored with the ones I've been seeing since it's been a while.

    I've got a few young petite, very cute ones I'm willing to trade. Just want to make sure they're fair trades.

    PM me.

  13. #8364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    I saw that reddit post too and now that I see her pics..goddamn she's hot af I wouldn't care at all if she was disabled. Only problem is you posted it on here so her inbox is going to be jammed packed with thirsty dudes, sugar daddies, and now weirdos & hobbyists from this site. Good luck getting ahold of her.
    The unfortunate truth about this site, only share info with ladies you are done with, because the a holes on this site will fuck it up.

  14. #8363

    Did ANYONE manage to contact her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend up in Monroe who is falling behind in some finances and is open to hearing from a few generous and attractive people who might want to spend some time with her. she is not very mobile unfortunately. I don't want to inundate her with calls but would be open to sharing her number with a few.
    I shared her number with a few guys here just to help her out. Did she reply to anyone at all?? If not, I am done trying to help her.

  15. #8362
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-0fe99eb8c823


    I had reached out to her, hope against hope. Figured she was either a content seller, or priced way out of my wallet. Turned out to be very real, sculpted, but very real. Pricing was 7 for the evening including a sleepover. Can't find that rate for a sleepover. So I bit. Happy I did. VERY GFE.

    She does bounce between Western and Eastern Washington. So if her profile location changes, you know why. She also has a ton of people responding to her post. Good luck, be real, and for goodness sake, don't send a dick pic.
    Wow she's hot AF! Wish my schedule can allow for that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape