Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 7835
-
10-01-24 13:56 #7115Senior Member

Posts: 493BlueFox, yea this was a black kid probably half her age. Maybe he was just nervous as he def gave off a vibe and was just watching the door waiting for me to leave.
Anyway it's obviously he is not a handler as some little ***** on the board here ran to her to let her know what I posted. She blew up my phone all weekend all pissed off. Just a word to the wise here that it seems that we have some rats here so be careful what you post. Whoever it was I hope you earned some points with her. LOL.
S.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 22:50 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 25Charisma
She has been advertising in Eastern CT for some time. Search "Thunder Buddy" for her ad, as well as others with a guy and with various girls. Did not partake because she requires your photo for meeting and BJ is covered. She's pretty cute though.
Originally Posted by TheInnkeeper
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 22:40 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lady M
I've known Michelle for 12 years and every time she would come back to Waterbury after getting clean in Torrington, she would let me know. I cannot imagine her having anything to do with any kind of a handler / pimp. A year or so ago I know she had her cousin staying with her in South Main while he needed a place to stay. I was leaving one afternoon and she called me to ask if I could give him a ride to Waterbury- it was a little awkward, but he was a nice guy. He had nothing to do with her doing her thing.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
09-30-24 17:58 #7112Regular Member

Posts: 6Any information on Charisma?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...t/935147116337
Looks a little too good to be true. Any insights?
-
09-30-24 02:17 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 493I was a frequent visitor of her when she was on Wolcott. Her living there was one of the things we talked about. The other stuff was private life things I would not discuss here but since you know her I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
As for the guy, he was not an issue and was not threatening at all. Maybe he was just a friend. I can't say for sure without asking her directly. But having been in the monger business for about 40 years now, his behavior was 100% typical of a handler. I've seen it so many times. I honestly hope it's not the case as she has and always will be my ATF and I only wish her the absolute best.
S.
Originally Posted by Notnac2009
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 22:25 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 266Did you decide to get her a go?
Originally Posted by DownLow123
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 22:24 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 266Heavenly Pleasures
Anyone partake and have any Intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/022582690556
-
09-29-24 21:25 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 746Lady M
Anyone know how she made out? I tried to see her last week but no answer.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 17:17 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 2147[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Is there anything I can do to make you stop being an asshole or are you going to force me to ban you?
A2
-
09-28-24 23:41 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 97Lady M
Sooo I'm pretty sure I know M better than anyone here, hell she's lived with my partner and I at one point. That particular place she is staying has people come and go all the time, over 50% of the place is full time residents. In the 15 years I've known M she was and still is an independent provider. Very possible she had a friend over and said beat it, I'll call you when it's ok to come back. Hell for the very senior members that remember Wolcott street, I was in the upstairs apartment a few times so she could work and then go back down when she was done. There's no handler, no pimp, never once in 15 years has that been an issue with her. Her place is safe, she's pleasant, and does a hell of job. But handler not a chance with her. You need more info DM me.
Originally Posted by Sharkman67
[View Original Post]
-notnac.
-
09-28-24 20:15 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 266Any pictures and contact info?
Originally Posted by Guardian22
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 14:36 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 352Fake
Click on the first pic. Click where it says "is this photo real?" Choose your search option. Click on "Find Image Source. " Check out the links that come up.
Originally Posted by CBransen
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:48 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 2147Lady M
It's been years since I last saw her. As you mentioned, she was not only stunning physically, but also radiated charm and warmth. Her personality was just as beautiful—she was always thoughtful and cherished every moment. It's heartbreaking how their pimp / boyfriends take advantage of them, using them to feed their own destructive habits. I really hope she finds the strength to walk away before it's too late.
Originally Posted by Sharkman67
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
09-24-24 13:20 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 332 Girl Special
What do we know about these 2 vixens? Looks like it may be TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/781068782012
-
09-24-24 10:03 #7101Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on this one?









Reply With Quote





