Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 522 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7064
    Saw her once, pics are accurate, service was good, felt safe. She said she had a male roommate but I didn't see anyone when I was there. I would repeat, but haven't so far, not at the top of my list though. She said she's a bartender at a certain adult club up the road. I just did a QV, I always do the first time, might try HH if I go again but QV was good and she was into it. This was daytime.

  2. #7063
    Not sure beyond having the normal demons. Tried 2 x. Good comms, everything set even gave me her general location. Getting ready to head her way, about 40 minutes from me and texted her and silence. Waited about 20 minutes tried again, silence. Obviously did not go. She texted me 24 hours later with I feel asleep! That same thing happened the 2nd time. NEXT. This was a morning visit. Maybe if you go in the middle of the night you might have better luck.

  3. #7062

  4. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDodge  [View Original Post]
    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.
    If you're seeing who I think you are it's safe, in the daytime anyway. Close to Wolcott side of Waterbury.

  5. #7060

    Location in Waterbury

    Is the Preston Terrence apartments a safe place. Seeing a provider in the morning seems legit.

  6. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.
    If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.

    On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.

  7. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!
    Yeah I'm not trying to wake up with some sore or worse LOL.

  8. #7057

    Hailee BB

    I've had many good times with Hailee, but lately she seems to be doing bb as a matter of course. That's great for some of you, but I'm out.

    Damn! I'm going to' miss that sexy woman!

  9. #7056

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.
    Well, I saw her once many years ago and can't say that I noticed her teeth LOL. Service was okay but awkward. Her pussy was really small and I could only get halfway in. It's true that she's a lesbian.

  10. #7055

    Nikki

    Her teeth are absolutely decimated, not missing, straight up rotten, and she's only straight for pay. Service is severely lacking because she genuinely doesn't like men.

  11. #7054

  12. #7053

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926

    I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.

    Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.

    On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.
    I've met with Jenny a few times, and I've always had a great experience. She clearly enjoys what she does. However, I agree with your point about the revolving door. There have been instances when I've tried to book time with her, but she never responded. This has happened several times, so I wouldn't travel a long distance to see her again.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #7052

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Saw lady M this morning, she's not away on vacation, and as good as ever.
    She made bail surprisingly, even though she had a failure to appear. Next court date is 9/27.

    Blue.

  14. #7051

    High Volume Jenny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926

    I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.

    Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.

    On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.

  15. #7050

    Devon on her neck

    Quote Originally Posted by PainfulForYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw a cheap date (first warning but I was dumb), 60 for a QV. I think what the hell, sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/702068738788

    Not only is this unbelievably chonky, she's not attractive in the slightest to me (she looks worse than her pictures), and she starts off my putting on a thick rubber. She just blows you for 5 minutes with barely any action. No bare, no handjob, solely condom sucking. I couldn't anywhere near hard enough and just left feeling sad and disappointed.

    Don't see this girl, fellow mongers. She's not worth it.
    No don't see that girl, she makes herself look better in photos than the way she looked 10 years ago, she's been around a long time, used to be in a bottom apartment right on Willow st, seemed very shady then so I passsed even though I met her in my car, I never got out of my car, lucky me But those tatoos are on all on her pictures that she posts especially that one that I notice says I believe Devon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape