Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 523 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7114

    Charisma

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInnkeeper  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...t/935147116337

    Looks a little too good to be true. Any insights?
    She has been advertising in Eastern CT for some time. Search "Thunder Buddy" for her ad, as well as others with a guy and with various girls. Did not partake because she requires your photo for meeting and BJ is covered. She's pretty cute though.

  2. #7113

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Sooo I'm pretty sure I know M better than anyone here, hell she's lived with my partner and I at one point. That particular place she is staying has people come and go all the time, over 50% of the place is full time residents. In the 15 years I've known M she was and still is an independent provider. Very possible she had a friend over and said beat it, I'll call you when it's ok to come back. Hell for the very senior members that remember Wolcott street, I was in the upstairs apartment a few times so she could work and then go back down when she was done. There's no handler, no pimp, never once in 15 years has that been an issue with her. Her place is safe, she's pleasant, and does a hell of job. But handler not a chance with her. You need more info DM me.

    -notnac.
    I've known Michelle for 12 years and every time she would come back to Waterbury after getting clean in Torrington, she would let me know. I cannot imagine her having anything to do with any kind of a handler / pimp. A year or so ago I know she had her cousin staying with her in South Main while he needed a place to stay. I was leaving one afternoon and she called me to ask if I could give him a ride to Waterbury- it was a little awkward, but he was a nice guy. He had nothing to do with her doing her thing.

    Blue.

  3. #7112

    Any information on Charisma?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...t/935147116337

    Looks a little too good to be true. Any insights?

  4. #7111
    I was a frequent visitor of her when she was on Wolcott. Her living there was one of the things we talked about. The other stuff was private life things I would not discuss here but since you know her I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

    As for the guy, he was not an issue and was not threatening at all. Maybe he was just a friend. I can't say for sure without asking her directly. But having been in the monger business for about 40 years now, his behavior was 100% typical of a handler. I've seen it so many times. I honestly hope it's not the case as she has and always will be my ATF and I only wish her the absolute best.

    S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Sooo I'm pretty sure I know M better than anyone here, hell she's lived with my partner and I at one point. That particular place she is staying has people come and go all the time, over 50% of the place is full time residents. In the 15 years I've known M she was and still is an independent provider. Very possible she had a friend over and said beat it, I'll call you when it's ok to come back. Hell for the very senior members that remember Wolcott street, I was in the upstairs apartment a few times so she could work and then go back down when she was done. There's no handler, no pimp, never once in 15 years has that been an issue with her. Her place is safe, she's pleasant, and does a hell of job. But handler not a chance with her. You need more info DM me.

    -notnac.

  5. #7110
    Did you decide to get her a go?

    Quote Originally Posted by DownLow123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/522410978838

    Before I pull the trigger wanted to see if there were any info on her. Searched but came back with nada.

  6. #7109

    Heavenly Pleasures

    Anyone partake and have any Intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/022582690556
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTM1MzI1YTEwZmI2ODdkZTZiNzM5ZTNiOTJlZWI1MDhmMjM3Njc.jpg‎   NDA3MzUzNWRlZmE2MWM0MDJmMmY5OGE3YTk5MDBjZDE3NGMxYzY.jpg‎  

  7. #7108

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    She made bail surprisingly, even though she had a failure to appear. Next court date is 9/27.

    Blue.
    Anyone know how she made out? I tried to see her last week but no answer.

  8. #7107
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Is there anything I can do to make you stop being an asshole or are you going to force me to ban you?

    A2

  9. #7106

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman67  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I've seen Lady M but I had a hankering so I made the trip up. We got reacquainted and chatted for a few minutes about the old times before getting down to business. Her oral skills were as amazing as I remembered as was the rest of the session. Honestly she still bangs like a rabbit! Ran over time but she didn't ask for a penny more. She is truly monger royalty.

    That said I'm afraid her demons may eventually get the best of her. She had a big bandage on one wrist and her arms were just a series of bruises. She also has a boyfriend / handler / dealer. I had arrived a few minutes early and was parked right by her room. After I called her this guy came out the side door and was walking through the parking lot. After my business was done I walked to my car and I saw him head back in. No issue with him but absolutely no doubt he is with her.

    The first time I saw her was over 15 years ago. Back then she was very pretty and her body was perfect. Honestly could not believe such a hot girl would be in the biz. The years certainly show but for her age and profession she still looks pretty good. At one point back then I really wanted to go all white knight and 'save' her. Thankfully the big head prevailed but while heading home I couldn't help think of what she would be like today if she got out of the business back then. I plan on hitting her up once more for old time sake but when done that will probably be it.

    S.
    Sooo I'm pretty sure I know M better than anyone here, hell she's lived with my partner and I at one point. That particular place she is staying has people come and go all the time, over 50% of the place is full time residents. In the 15 years I've known M she was and still is an independent provider. Very possible she had a friend over and said beat it, I'll call you when it's ok to come back. Hell for the very senior members that remember Wolcott street, I was in the upstairs apartment a few times so she could work and then go back down when she was done. There's no handler, no pimp, never once in 15 years has that been an issue with her. Her place is safe, she's pleasant, and does a hell of job. But handler not a chance with her. You need more info DM me.

    -notnac.

  10. #7105
    Any pictures and contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian22  [View Original Post]
    This was my first time on skip and when I was looking, something made me pause, and I just felt like this profile was different than so many. The ad was longer and more detailed than most, which gave me the impression that Missy was more of a real person, like someone I would see outside of this. She was a little difficult to get in touch with because her ad wasn't always up. I did get to talk with her once, and she told me that I could message her anytime even if her ad wasn't up, and if she could talk she would, and if she wasn't available she may not reply.

    I did meet with her, and I was nervous and told her this. She told me not to worry and said that she would sit with me for as long as I needed to feel comfortably and that is what we did. Her place was nice and clean and she even gave me a drink (bourbon). We talked and it felt like I was on a normal date. I haven't met a lot of escorts, but from what my buddies tell me it can be sketchy or dangerous, and this felt so comfortable.

    Eventually we became comfortable and naturally transitioned to her room and it was great. Amazing BBJ! I mean almost no gag reflex and I could tell that she really enjoyed it too. The rest of it was great and she really made me feel like she wanted to be there with me whether she wanted to or not.

    I will go back for sure. But she did say that she has already been doing this longer than she anticipated, and I got the sense that she won't be doing it much longer.

  11. #7104

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by CBransen  [View Original Post]
    What do we know about these 2 vixens? Looks like it may be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/781068782012
    Click on the first pic. Click where it says "is this photo real?" Choose your search option. Click on "Find Image Source. " Check out the links that come up.

  12. #7103

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman67  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I've seen Lady M but I had a hankering so I made the trip up. We got reacquainted and chatted for a few minutes about the old times before getting down to business. Her oral skills were as amazing as I remembered as was the rest of the session. Honestly she still bangs like a rabbit! Ran over time but she didn't ask for a penny more. She is truly monger royalty.

    That said I'm afraid her demons may eventually get the best of her. She had a big bandage on one wrist and her arms were just a series of bruises. She also has a boyfriend / handler / dealer. I had arrived a few minutes early and was parked right by her room. After I called her this guy came out the side door and was walking through the parking lot. After my business was done I walked to my car and I saw him head back in. No issue with him but absolutely no doubt he is with her.

    The first time I saw her was over 15 years ago. Back then she was very pretty and her body was perfect. Honestly could not believe such a hot girl would be in the biz. The years certainly show but for her age and profession she still looks pretty good. At one point back then I really wanted to go all white knight and 'save' her. Thankfully the big head prevailed but while heading home I couldn't help think of what she would be like today if she got out of the business back then. I plan on hitting her up once more for old time sake but when done that will probably be it.

    S.
    It's been years since I last saw her. As you mentioned, she was not only stunning physically, but also radiated charm and warmth. Her personality was just as beautiful—she was always thoughtful and cherished every moment. It's heartbreaking how their pimp / boyfriends take advantage of them, using them to feed their own destructive habits. I really hope she finds the strength to walk away before it's too late.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #7102

    2 Girl Special

    What do we know about these 2 vixens? Looks like it may be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...k/781068782012

  14. #7101

  15. #7100

    Lady M

    It's been a few years since I've seen Lady M but I had a hankering so I made the trip up. We got reacquainted and chatted for a few minutes about the old times before getting down to business. Her oral skills were as amazing as I remembered as was the rest of the session. Honestly she still bangs like a rabbit! Ran over time but she didn't ask for a penny more. She is truly monger royalty.

    That said I'm afraid her demons may eventually get the best of her. She had a big bandage on one wrist and her arms were just a series of bruises. She also has a boyfriend / handler / dealer. I had arrived a few minutes early and was parked right by her room. After I called her this guy came out the side door and was walking through the parking lot. After my business was done I walked to my car and I saw him head back in. No issue with him but absolutely no doubt he is with her.

    The first time I saw her was over 15 years ago. Back then she was very pretty and her body was perfect. Honestly could not believe such a hot girl would be in the biz. The years certainly show but for her age and profession she still looks pretty good. At one point back then I really wanted to go all white knight and 'save' her. Thankfully the big head prevailed but while heading home I couldn't help think of what she would be like today if she got out of the business back then. I plan on hitting her up once more for old time sake but when done that will probably be it.

    S.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape