Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22817

    Foot Spahhh

    Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.

  2. #22816

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by BDunes81  [View Original Post]
    Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.
    This her? Rates?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html

  3. #22815
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.
    What site do you use to look up numbers? I've been using smartbackgroundchecks dot com.

  4. #22814

    Was Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.
    Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.

  5. #22813

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
    Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.

  6. #22812
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.
    So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 1.36.12 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #22811

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    Definitely Fake.

  8. #22810

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.

  9. #22809

    Instagram chat. Massage gal

    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.

  10. #22808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was there last this spring. OTC and a pretty good HJ. I usually tip 80. A consistent good time.
    Been there a time or two over the last year and always pleased with service. Tried a week or so ago and they were closed on Friday at like 6, so I'm not sure what's up.

  11. #22807
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number.
    Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.

  12. #22806
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    Looks fake.

  13. #22805

    Foot spahh!

    I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number🤔.

  14. #22804

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    I very much doubt porn star Emily Black will answer the door but if she does let us know.

  15. #22803

    Looking for a good massage and tease.

    I was in town a bit ago and went to my old favorite Lee's Kimjoe. Been there many times over the years dating back to when it was Kim's. I was there enough times to know exactly what was and was not on the table. Ticked my boxes perfectly.

    I'm wondering if there's anywhere else I can find a similar provider in St. Louis, especially one who is maybe a bit younger.

    Any suggestions?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape