Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #379

  2. #378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Scammer #2

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...l/551297458605

    This one runs a deposit scam. She has a black boyfriend who will ruin your day if you actually make it to her incall. Not first hand experience but I had first hand experience with her before I knew she was a scammer. Bought content from her and was ripped off. Sorry you guys are getting the worst of Yakima.

  3. #377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Scammer robber.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...i/308766941400

    She's a well known robber from Yakima. She doesn't get any business in Yakima anymore so she travels occasionally. She runs the usual rob scam where her pimp comes in as soon as you get your pants around your ankles. They'll take anything else you have on you too. Wallet, money, watch, phone. Avoid like the plague.

  4. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Junkie. She used to post in Yakima. She had paraphernalia all around her incall, a little dog that shit and pissed all over the place, and those pictures aren't even close to what she looks like. She's skin and bones with a glazed over look on her face.
    Yikes! Thanks Gophy. She is one of the few who post to be in this area who's not posting for tri-cites area, had to know it was a no go.

  5. #375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbist  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few ads on this lady any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...-/974754709213
    Junkie. She used to post in Yakima. She had paraphernalia all around her incall, a little dog that shit and pissed all over the place, and those pictures aren't even close to what she looks like. She's skin and bones with a glazed over look on her face.

  6. #374

    Iso

    Seen a few ads on this lady any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...-/974754709213

  7. #373

    George Washington Way, Japan blue ocean spa

    I managed to get there last night. Very clean. Attractive ladies. I spent some time with Mimi. Great body. Great attitude. Great service. I will return when in the area. I saw another lady who looked awesome as well. She is definitely worth a visit.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/3546012

  8. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    That's why this board is 1000 x better. No hint on TNA that she is a junkie. Mostly 10 star reviews.
    Simps in love on TNA. I think we have to remember how many guys have zero standards when it comes to puss. It's sad really. We've all been catfished and it's sucks when it happens. But to go out of your way to bang some of these skanks at outrageous prices is crazy! TNA used to be a great resource for vetting decent providers. Back in 2012-ish there were actually decent women who did this for extra money discreetly and you could take reviews seriously. Now that place calls a review either nothing or like that one fella that writes pages of lovey stuff (I'm not kidding he has a ton of reviews) and says nothing of the actual experience!! Disgustingly thirsty. Anyway, She used to ask for 1200 for BBFS couple years ago. Long time known junkie. Runs all around the PNW. Yikes.

  9. #371

  10. #370

    Usasg tna

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorFun  [View Original Post]
    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.
    That's why this board is 1000 x better. No hint on TNA that she is a junkie. Mostly 10 star reviews.

  11. #369

    Proceed with Caution

    Texted with this one to see if she was available while I was in town. Rates were decent and told her I'd contact her when I got in town.

    Texted her this morning to set something up for this evening. Then she hits me with needing pay to be done by EBay gift card cause she doesn't take cash (cause she's been scammed by counterfeit or something). Told her I would use CashApp and the she tells me she needs $70 deposit.

    2 red flags is a hard pass for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...-/036395904437

  12. #368
    After seeing your post, I was curious to see if she was the same gal I saw a few years back. I remember she told me she was getting out because she getting into being a full time hair stylist. I've tried texting the number in the post a few times but have not yet received a text back from her, which is disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Been a few years, but I've seen her a few times. I used to go see her because she was basically a massage that ended with a BBBJ and the price was pretty okay. She is a bigger gal, tall too. She works out of her house, which was fairly clean and in a good neighborhood. I wouldn't rate her as super attractive, but she gets the job done, and I didn't ever see signs of use.

  13. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    Agency. I'd avoid. Odds are you won't get who you wanted, they rarely speak English, and don't really put in any kind of effort since they are working for a company instead of keeping your full donation.
    Literally every single review is like "Yeah man, totally didn't speak a word of english, but definitely the person from the photos".

  14. #366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    Feels like every week, or other week, there is some high end scorching hot latina, with suspiciously low reviews and fresh accounts on TNA. But they do seem to be real, or EXTREMELY well farmed bots. Anyone else notice this? Anyone try them out?
    Agency. I'd avoid. Odds are you won't get who you wanted, they rarely speak English, and don't really put in any kind of effort since they are working for a company instead of keeping your full donation.

  15. #365

    Large influx of latina high end girls

    Feels like every week, or other week, there is some high end scorching hot latina, with suspiciously low reviews and fresh accounts on TNA. But they do seem to be real, or EXTREMELY well farmed bots. Anyone else notice this? Anyone try them out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape