Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36320
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did you go for it? Anything to report? If not, I'll TOFTT tomorrow morning.
    No Sir. I did not. Hope it went well.

  2. #36319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    She does not

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she's on Tryst. I was very interested until I saw her rates. They seemed really expensive to me. Not sure if she does full service or not.
    Don't waste the time.

  3. #36318

    Bo $$ Lady Kash Lexi

    As expected, this ***** is now visiting with uncle for a while in Clay County.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/088033261495

  4. #36317

    Bait and switch Latina - 100 especial- no name

    Don't waste your time. I've already wasted mines for you LOL. This one lord this one. I'll link her ads. Man she looked nothing like the pics. Nothing close. Old, bad body just a no go. I knocked the door, went in and she came from behind the door I said nope and left.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2875776

    https://callescort.org/941-787-6655

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/176739492

    Don't waste your time.

  5. #36316

    Latina. Shalome

    Don't waste your time. Looks nothing like the pics. Old Latina lady mid 40's early 50's. In an apartment complex on the Southside. Lots of people in the area so it's awkward when you're walking up the stairs with all the people outside. Knocked door she didn't answer but when I got down to car she opened the door. Didn't like what I saw so I left.

    https://callescort.org/857-746-3858

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3354422

  6. #36315

    Regarding Mya Red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/188453996760

    Hello, I have atleast heard one positive review in regards to Mya. I haven't met her yet but was wanting to. Anyone else had a good experience with her?

  7. #36314

    Is that Jim Carey?

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Dressed up like In living Color.

  8. #36313

    Has fought many spiders

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this black and white girl. Couldn't be older than 30. Reached out and it took a while, but things got going. Had a car date and picked her up. When she got in my car I got a whiff of musk. She has fought many spiders. Pretty though. She went to town on Johnny. Actually going deep and I was even pumping. Busted in her mouth and she got everything. What a champ. She would look much better if she cleaned up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/351700576081
    I just spit my drink on my iPad why don't we have like buttons on the system yet or laugh emojis?

  9. #36312

    Soooo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727885483947

    I texted with this one. She seems friendly enough. A little pricey. But damn she is smoking hot there is a video of her barebacking some dude. If you Google her number you can find it. That shit looks amazing.
    Did you go for it? Anything to report? If not, I'll TOFTT tomorrow morning.

  10. #36311

    St augustine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...3/405563227804

    I tried to find info in the jax thread about this one bc that is usually what happens. They are running from something when they end up in st Aug.

  11. #36310

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    She just got out of jail two days ago and doesn't have her meds, so I'm not quite sure.
    Ok that is when she started posting but that is her? Also she is only doing outcalls.

  12. #36309
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/605980226215

    This girl just started posting in st Aug. Trying to figure out if she the nutcase you guys have reported about. LOL if you are on moderation just DM me - it might be faster
    She just got out of jail two days ago and doesn't have her meds, so I'm not quite sure.

  13. #36308

    Erika / harlowe

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, this is what Erika / Harlowe really looks like, sent today!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/631737557585
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/605980226215

    This girl just started posting in st Aug. Trying to figure out if she the nutcase you guys have reported about. LOL if you are on moderation just DM me - it might be faster

  14. #36307
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/830165391665

    Any intel on this gal? Looks like a lot of options. Please respond or DM me if you already experienced her.
    The girl in the last photos are Mya. She's cool. Used be skinny got kinda chubby (looks like getting baby weight imo). Saw her Last week Baymeadows area. For qv she quoted 150 Mario coins talked her down to 80 coins. CBJ, mish, doggie to finish. Nothing spectacular but no complaints. Would see her again.

  15. #36306

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/830165391665

    Any intel on this gal? Looks like a lot of options. Please respond or DM me if you already experienced her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape