Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36261

    Sloppy Seconds

    I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.

  2. #36260

    Any intel on sexy magicK

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176490258

    Any intel on this one please direct message or respond to my thread. I just want to know if anyone had a good experience with this gal.

  3. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.
    I'll tag team a chic. LOL. Won't be the first time.

  4. #36258
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
    Did a car date after seeing that vid. Dude she is a pro, usually I won't hit stg for BJ only but that's all she will do first meet up. Could've cleaned up a bit better but she was nice and very skilled. Not sure if I'll repeat it no. I'm more into FS but man she gave top notch top.

  5. #36257
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Yes. Saw a mugshot for transmission.

  6. #36256
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.

    Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281

  7. #36255

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.

  8. #36254

    Ho Lee Shit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727885483947

    I texted with this one. She seems friendly enough. A little pricey. But damn she is smoking hot there is a video of her barebacking some dude. If you Google her number you can find it. That shit looks amazing.

  9. #36253
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".

    If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!

  10. #36252
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #36251

    Fun Size

    So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".

    If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240923_185052_Facebook~2.jpg‎  

  12. #36250

    I Assume This Is Another Scam

    Let's see, do I think this is real? $75 for QV and BBBJ? Also does BBFS and BB Greek, humm?

    Then she says deposit must be paid up front. Yes, sure seems like a scam! Any intel mongers?

    LB.

  13. #36249

    Fun size

    Have had multiple dreams. Shed is a kess, but comfortable enough now that she has AC. DT is fair. Her tight little puss is amazing. She is extremely flexible and willing to accommodate. Typically we begin reverse cowgirl, Mish, doggie. She is very BBFS friendly. I fill her every time. She's in my rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]

  14. #36248
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone ever want to? Good God almighty that's an ugly female!

  15. #36247

    Shauna, fun size baby mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    In my dreams, I found myself in a dumpy yard in Cassat / San Juan area with a shed and behind the curtain a bed and a / c. It was cool enough to sample her dt skills, B+ for nearly swallowing a kielbasa, then eased into a tiny little thing with that baby mouth face, I don't know why and it just works for me. Woke up and on my way. QV 80 Mario coins to play Tiny's Mario Shed.

    HM,

    Tall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape