High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22811

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    Definitely Fake.

  2. #22810

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.

  3. #22809

    Instagram chat. Massage gal

    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.

  4. #22808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was there last this spring. OTC and a pretty good HJ. I usually tip 80. A consistent good time.
    Been there a time or two over the last year and always pleased with service. Tried a week or so ago and they were closed on Friday at like 6, so I'm not sure what's up.

  5. #22807
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number.
    Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.

  6. #22806
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    Looks fake.

  7. #22805

    Foot spahh!

    I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number🤔.

  8. #22804

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    I very much doubt porn star Emily Black will answer the door but if she does let us know.

  9. #22803

    Looking for a good massage and tease.

    I was in town a bit ago and went to my old favorite Lee's Kimjoe. Been there many times over the years dating back to when it was Kim's. I was there enough times to know exactly what was and was not on the table. Ticked my boxes perfectly.

    I'm wondering if there's anywhere else I can find a similar provider in St. Louis, especially one who is maybe a bit younger.

    Any suggestions?

  10. #22802

    Also listed in Salt Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    Did an image search and she is also listed in Salt lake.

  11. #22801

    Asian are&T in The Grove

    I'm hearing some ru, blings about an Asian Rub amd Tug in the Grove that's not Secret Garden but nearby. Anyone have any info?

  12. #22800

    Morgan

    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html

  13. #22799

    Lilly versus Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Lily for a while and she's pretty much replaced my regular massage therapist at this point.
    Appreciate everyone's comments on Lilly. I have been seen Lilia regularly and is very happy with her. If any of you have seen both, would appreciate your comment on why I should pay Lilly a visit. Thanks!

  14. #22798
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
    I've been seeing Lily for a while and she's pretty much replaced my regular massage therapist at this point.

  15. #22797

    Jasmine Ballwin

    Quote Originally Posted by BenHeard  [View Original Post]
    Hello Friends. Anyone have any experience with Jasmine in Ballwin? Also, What's good in St Charles? Riverside has been there for a while so I wonder if they're good. Thanks!
    I was there last this spring. OTC and a pretty good HJ. I usually tip 80. A consistent good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape