Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 24703
-
09-26-24 13:50 #22798Senior Member

Posts: 109I've been seeing Lily for a while and she's pretty much replaced my regular massage therapist at this point.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 08:38 #22797Senior Member

Posts: 1744Jasmine Ballwin
I was there last this spring. OTC and a pretty good HJ. I usually tip 80. A consistent good time.
Originally Posted by BenHeard
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 16:17 #22796Regular Member

Posts: 21General grant center.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:08 #22795Senior Member

Posts: 687It's not hard for anyone not to give a better massage than low IQ and crazy Abbey James. Her latest ad shows she off her meds again.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:21 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 411What street / location?
Originally Posted by GoMars
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 14:28 #22793Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine in Ballwin and St Charles
Hello Friends. Anyone have any experience with Jasmine in Ballwin? Also, What's good in St Charles? Riverside has been there for a while so I wonder if they're good. Thanks!
-
09-24-24 12:12 #22792Regular Member

Posts: 21Summer
She appears to have moved to an AMP adjacent to the pet store.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
09-24-24 01:55 #22791Senior Member

Posts: 339Summer from Brentwood HF is who I was referring ...... apparently she may be back.
Originally Posted by Johnford
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:58 #22790Regular Member

Posts: 17Happy feet
Is this one in Ballwin or Brentwood?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:55 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 249HJ only for me.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:36 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 222Does she offer more than an HJ finish? If not, no big deal, but the way your message reads kind of implies she may.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:11 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 249Summer
She is back as of last week.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:08 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 339I saw Summer perviously. On my last trip w another gal I asked f Summer was still at the store. No, she is gone. I was told.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 10:10 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 151Best Massage
I can say that if you want a great massage, Lilly will give you one. Is there anyone who gives a better massage? If so, I'd like to know so I can visit.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 09:48 #22784Senior Member

Posts: 222If Lilly offered extras there would be a line around the block and she'd be booked solid! I've seen her a few times but with her being about 30 minutes away from me and not offering extras I have moved on to more convenient and fun choices. She does give one hell of a massage though.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






