Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1155
-
09-26-24 19:00 #165Senior Member

Posts: 103Ailee?
Any reviews for Ailee?
What's typical rate for an hour?
-
09-26-24 17:52 #164Senior Member

Posts: 38A couple reports
Been a while, but wanted throw a couple reports in.
Elien. She's been gone a month or so now, but I had a really lovely time with her. Could tell she was a bit older, but she had some hold on me with her charisma. Had a really nice conversation before, during, and after the activities. Physically, she just kept going! I'm quick to get it back up after the first round, but I don't always finish a second time. It felt like she was on a mission to get every last drop out of me, LOL. She did her job well. I hope she comes back.
Erin. Super lovely lady. Like others have said, she was interested in rimming. I had never done that before so she seemed very eager to give it a go. Before I know it I had shot a couple ropes across her face. She laughed. Cleaned up and came back and I asked if I could try. She happily opened up for me and after a few minutes she said we needed to fuck. She stayed on all fours and took a really nice pounding. She said she came a couple times, so I needed to cum again. She pushed me on my back and proceeded to perform BBBJ until I popped in her mouth. She let a little dribble out and then smiled and got up and cleaned up again. Still had about 20 minutes so we laid there and she told me about her home. Jumped in the shower and she was either trying for round three or she just wanted me really clean when I left.
Will see both if they come back.
-
09-25-24 19:02 #163Senior Member

Posts: 2246Go Twiice
You can book two hours for double the price of one hour. Or, go for one hour with one girl before the conference. If you like the experience then on way home, go for another hour with the other girl available.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:26 #162Senior Member

Posts: 80Two hour is an option
Two hours is an option. MSOG is generally included in the 2 hour rate.
.
Originally Posted by LonelyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:34 #161Senior Member

Posts: 44First visit
Traveling through the area from Cincy for a conference this weekend and making an appointment with a girl from GH. First K girl experience, curious if they only do 1 hour appointments or if there is a two hour option?
PMs are fine and thank you on advance!
-
09-23-24 09:48 #160Senior Member

Posts: 65I totally agree it's really not about the 40. It's just the fact almost every where else I get msog without paying 40. Don't want this to cause all the other prices to raise. Because at some point all it does it bring down the prices on the higher end escorts.
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 23:32 #159Senior Member

Posts: 632Dude it's an extra $40 - Count yourself lucky!
Guys count yourself lucky you can shoot more than once within 24 hours. I'd gladly pay extra to be able to perform like I could decades ago! Enjoy the fun while you can.
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 23:54 #158Senior Member

Posts: 49Dude it's an extra $40
Why quibble at that point?
Let me explain it to you young padawan.
Originally Posted by RecMonger69
[View Original Post]
Because hookers will constantly push pricing until resistance is felt. If there is no resistance at 40 then in a month it's sixty. In a year it's 150. Why do you think these butt fucking ugly MORBIDLY obese women in the US are extracting 400 dollars an hour?
It's not quibbling, it's about who is in charge of the transaction. I will never understand why you guys in Sex Prison (USA) give up all your power to these hideous women.
A2
-
09-21-24 20:47 #157Senior Member

Posts: 65Msog?
Anyone experienced msog with out having to pay for the second pop? Pm me if need be.
-
09-20-24 22:40 #156Senior Member

Posts: 26Kamela
Saw Kamela this evening. Nice location. Took my shoes off by the door while she took everything off. Nice body. Total GFE. Shower together before and after. Great attitude.
-
09-20-24 15:58 #155Senior Member

Posts: 617Kamela
Was wonderful, on many levels.
It's the typical k girl experience, so not much to write about specifics, but her attitude is top notch. Theres a fire inside that girl, and when / if she gets comfortable, it comes out.
-
09-19-24 15:49 #154Senior Member

Posts: 194Kamela
Just saw Kamela of GH. I am not being hyperbolic when I say likely best wxperience of my life. One of for sure. Please see her be nice! You will thank me.
-
09-18-24 19:04 #153Senior Member

Posts: 382Here you go treat the girls nice
https://good-heaven.com/
Originally Posted by Kranp20
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 18:03 #152Senior Member

Posts: 140Contact number
I have tried to get connected to schedule but have never received a response. I've been trying the number xxx-xxx-3546. Can someone post a ad / link or PM me the number. Help would be appreciated.
-
09-15-24 20:53 #151Senior Member

Posts: 198Erin and Amber
I have seen both Erin and Amber from the site in the last month. Both were incredibly mechanical. Amber had just eaten some Asian dish with a tremendouse amount of garlic and her breath was terrible. Even after the blue toast. The booker and site are fantastic. No nonsense. Easy to deal with. And timely responses. Getting verified was no issues. Sent over scan of DL with address blocked out. Just name, photo and age. That was good enough for them. Erin was first. Through the door some LFK and get to know you's. Then back to the room. I prefer to make out a little and establish a connection. Instead. Transaction and disrobe. We went to shower together where she cleaned me well. But nothing else. No kissing. Or additional engagement. Back to room. And her BBBJ in front of the mirror was great. No DT. But had I let her continue I could have easily finished round 1 which may be only round these days. LOL. But I did not let it get that far. She really wanted to rim me but I am just not into that. So we cuddled for a little and I tried to kiss for a while but she wanted to get to the next part. More BBBJ. And then I wanted a taste. She was very fresh and tasted divine. I could have stayed there for an hour. Apparently I need some lessons because she seemed bored. I asked her what she liked and she never really answered. On with the cover and immediately get "too big" . I am under no false pretenses of the size of my appendage. And while it may be slightly larger than average. It is by no means too big. I do not let her get off that easy and let her continue to ride until she gets used to the size. After a few minutes of her saying to big. I put her in doggy and begin slow. After a few minutes I am buried all the way in and not relenting. And can feel her cum as her body begins to shake. I am almost there and finish shortly thereafter. She disposes of the cover and comes back and immediately asks if I am ready for shower. Clearly watching her time. Shower. And leave and while everything was ok. It was just ok.
I call again in a few weeks and schedule with Amber. Exact same location on the north side of town. Head up and almost a similar repeat. Less DFK and mostly LFK. Could tell she had just had something to eat with a lot of garlic as her breath was terrible. Was hoping the blue toast would help but it did not. Made the LFK and DKF a real challenger. BBBJ was ok. No rimming attempted and I was ok with that as I do not prefer that in a forced setting. She immediately begins talking about how it will be to big for her. Again. I am not that bit. Just feel the girls get tired at times. Which I understand. But is frustrating. We start with her riding for a while until she says she can take no more and would prefer to BBBJCIM. I say ok. She works for about 10 more minutes and I finally CIM. Literally as soon as my last drop hits her mouth. She jumps off the bed and runs to the bathroom to spit. Comes back and asks if I want to shower before leaving. Again. Extremely mechanical.
Will be a bit before I try again. Not sure why I can not find any chemistry. Normally have no problem. Was just in Flushing on a layover and had a great experience with Kiki at Geisha. So not all experiences are equal but this is 2 in a row and I would rate the 2 experiences a 6/10. I will repeat in the future. Just may take a while.
360/ hr on both experiences.










Reply With Quote





