Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1159
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #154

    Kamela

    Just saw Kamela of GH. I am not being hyperbolic when I say likely best wxperience of my life. One of for sure. Please see her be nice! You will thank me.

  2. #153

    Here you go treat the girls nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to get connected to schedule but have never received a response. I've been trying the number xxx-xxx-3546. Can someone post a ad / link or PM me the number. Help would be appreciated.
    https://good-heaven.com/

  3. #152

    Contact number

    I have tried to get connected to schedule but have never received a response. I've been trying the number xxx-xxx-3546. Can someone post a ad / link or PM me the number. Help would be appreciated.

  4. #151

    Erin and Amber

    I have seen both Erin and Amber from the site in the last month. Both were incredibly mechanical. Amber had just eaten some Asian dish with a tremendouse amount of garlic and her breath was terrible. Even after the blue toast. The booker and site are fantastic. No nonsense. Easy to deal with. And timely responses. Getting verified was no issues. Sent over scan of DL with address blocked out. Just name, photo and age. That was good enough for them. Erin was first. Through the door some LFK and get to know you's. Then back to the room. I prefer to make out a little and establish a connection. Instead. Transaction and disrobe. We went to shower together where she cleaned me well. But nothing else. No kissing. Or additional engagement. Back to room. And her BBBJ in front of the mirror was great. No DT. But had I let her continue I could have easily finished round 1 which may be only round these days. LOL. But I did not let it get that far. She really wanted to rim me but I am just not into that. So we cuddled for a little and I tried to kiss for a while but she wanted to get to the next part. More BBBJ. And then I wanted a taste. She was very fresh and tasted divine. I could have stayed there for an hour. Apparently I need some lessons because she seemed bored. I asked her what she liked and she never really answered. On with the cover and immediately get "too big" . I am under no false pretenses of the size of my appendage. And while it may be slightly larger than average. It is by no means too big. I do not let her get off that easy and let her continue to ride until she gets used to the size. After a few minutes of her saying to big. I put her in doggy and begin slow. After a few minutes I am buried all the way in and not relenting. And can feel her cum as her body begins to shake. I am almost there and finish shortly thereafter. She disposes of the cover and comes back and immediately asks if I am ready for shower. Clearly watching her time. Shower. And leave and while everything was ok. It was just ok.

    I call again in a few weeks and schedule with Amber. Exact same location on the north side of town. Head up and almost a similar repeat. Less DFK and mostly LFK. Could tell she had just had something to eat with a lot of garlic as her breath was terrible. Was hoping the blue toast would help but it did not. Made the LFK and DKF a real challenger. BBBJ was ok. No rimming attempted and I was ok with that as I do not prefer that in a forced setting. She immediately begins talking about how it will be to big for her. Again. I am not that bit. Just feel the girls get tired at times. Which I understand. But is frustrating. We start with her riding for a while until she says she can take no more and would prefer to BBBJCIM. I say ok. She works for about 10 more minutes and I finally CIM. Literally as soon as my last drop hits her mouth. She jumps off the bed and runs to the bathroom to spit. Comes back and asks if I want to shower before leaving. Again. Extremely mechanical.

    Will be a bit before I try again. Not sure why I can not find any chemistry. Normally have no problem. Was just in Flushing on a layover and had a great experience with Kiki at Geisha. So not all experiences are equal but this is 2 in a row and I would rate the 2 experiences a 6/10. I will repeat in the future. Just may take a while.

    360/ hr on both experiences.

  5. #150

    Amber

    Saw amber Friday night. Thought she was great. I'm hoping she will be back. I was a little hesitant at first. And honestly she did the one thing I don't like which is the fake moaning for no reason. But after a few minutes I think it all connected. She was super nice during and after. Extremely pretty. Again if she comes back I'm going to try to come see her again.

  6. #149

    Korean agencies

    Is G-H the only Korean agency in town? They only have two girls at a time, it seems.

  7. #148

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait for a tiny one to come through as that is my preference.
    Same preference. Hoping we get a true petite spinner from down south, LV, or out west. So far have been pretty pleased with the k-girls that have come to town.

  8. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to throw shade - Rather than making public a general, or specific location, recommend you get agency verified then ask the booker for info.
    That's exactly the route I took. I was naturally curious which side of town my appointment would be located, but just rolled with it. Worked out perfectly and I was on time. I just had to have a little patience, which is not my strong suit.

  9. #146

    Get Verified

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    What side of town do these girls work? Or does it vary? Thanks.
    Not trying to throw shade - Rather than making public a general, or specific location, recommend you get agency verified then ask the booker for info.

  10. #145

    Location

    What side of town do these girls work? Or does it vary? Thanks.

  11. #144

    Roya

    I'm not sure how I missed this thread until a week ago. Guess I'm slow. Met her the other day and previous reports are spot on. Really fun time and happy I did it so my curiosity is at bay. I don't recall anyone mentioning a verification process, but had read in other cities, that that is the norm. Easy enough I guess but damn, that shit makes me nervous. I like women of all shapes and sizes and Roya is definitely in the taller category. She's also very flexible. Can't wait for a tiny one to come through as that is my preference.

  12. #143

    Amber.

    Amber is cutie! Quiet at first, but opened up as our time together went on. She turned out to be quite chatty, in a good way. It's nice to get to know some of these girls a little more than just on the surface level. I agree with akuma187, great personality and charm. However I don't think her breasts are natural, they are man made for sure. Either way, I had a good time! Would / will repeat.

  13. #142

    Yes I would also recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUSrhank  [View Original Post]
    The K friends have been bringing in new talent from the west coast. Saw Amber, she's slim and has delicate features. Large C cups not natural. Overall a 8/10 would do again.
    Great naturals, awesome GFE, nice and tight. I paid for 2 pops but the old man in me couldn't get the second pop. She was a little disappointed but it was all me she kept going on the BBBJ and everything she could. Great personality and charm I'm hoping I get to see her before she goes.

  14. #141

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUSrhank  [View Original Post]
    Had a DREAM with Roya and she's phenomenal. Very nice figure with larger breasts. My favorite girl yet from our Korean Friends.
    The K friends have been bringing in new talent from the west coast. Saw Amber, she's slim and has delicate features. Large C cups not natural. Overall a 8/10 would do again.

  15. #140

    Roya is a Gem

    Had a DREAM with Roya and she's phenomenal. Very nice figure with larger breasts. My favorite girl yet from our Korean Friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape