Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4435
-
10-04-24 16:35 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 56AAA Massage / Luna
Happy Friday y'all, a quick review for your weekend pleasure. It's been so dry on talent here in SRQ, I thought I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus to see what I might find. There's always heavy traffic on that corner so I have never checked it out, and I've never seen any reviews on here or RM. Was pleasantly surprised to meet Luna. Young-ish, (early 30's?) and attractive, with a slim body and sweet, friendly personality.
She led me to the room wearing a white lab-style medical jacket and took the. 5 HF for 30 m, then left me to disrobe. She came back and had changed into a lacy black short dress that left very little to the imagination, very sexy. She gave me an acceptable massage with lots of teasing and I roamed all over her body for about 20 minutes. Nice firm body, with small Bs and a nice ass.
I requested L1 on the flip and she upsold me to a nude CBJ for $. She stripped and started the CBJ, then abruptly hopped aboard for 69 and put her cute ass right in my face. I partook of some DATY, naturally. She has good oral skills and I blew in the bag after only a few minutes. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me the little water bottle and told me to come see her again soon.
7/10 massage, 8/10 looks and skills. Overall the spa was clean and smelled good. I think there are only two rooms and the place is tiny.
Total $.5 damage: 30m massage for .5 HF and donation $. L3 is definitely on the menu for a little more but I didn't have the funds.
Luna said she has only been there about 10 days. Will most likely repeat when I have a little more cash.
Have a nice weekend fellows!
RS.
-
10-03-24 10:52 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 480Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte has gone down fast in the last several months. There have been a few arrests in the last year most recently last month on Caring way and talent at all the spas in this are is below average. I would look else where like Sarasota or Tampa for better options.
Originally Posted by BiffButthead
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 09:04 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 132Relaxation Station
In Port Charlotte behind Emerald City. Is it still open? Went there once and immediately left. The talent was uninspiring. If they get new, upgraded, talent I'd be interested. Anyone know?
-
10-02-24 20:22 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 28The Sugar I had last last time at Eastern was great but recently it seems they rotated in this new one going by Lucky. Petite and mad cute. Was great and worth the ride.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 19:00 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 186Eastern. Sugar - not so sweet
I heard Sugar was working so I made an appointment since I saw her months ago and thought she was great. However this was either a different Sugar or just someone else. Not as good as my first visit in May. During the entire session the doorbell was going off and I was thinking to myself who the hell is out there. Turns out it was just the windy trees setting the motion sensor off. That was sure distracting until I figured that out. Hope better talent will be there soon.
-
09-29-24 20:00 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 180My friend went their one time years ago. Way over priced to other local places, very rushed. Never went back.
Originally Posted by Chungzzz
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 19:59 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 180What did you pay? My friend went a few times a few years ago and it was the same price as any other place. Also very rushed. Pay for an hour and out the door in 25-35 min.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 19:57 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 180My friend went their a few times. Seen 3 different massage people. All were easily under 40 yrs old.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 18:00 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 49Vip
There's a place called VIP just north of the airport on 41. Does anyone have any Intel on this place?
-
09-25-24 18:00 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 217Beyond
Been to Beyond 2005 once to see what the hype is all about. You are right on age, but not bad for her age but still old. Great technique and cheap price if IIRC. But I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:47 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 480Bradenton
Don't waste your time here 5603 26th st. Reports are a middle aged Asian mamasan type and that was the only staff. This isn't a new location a spa has been there off and on over the years. Waste of time.
In case anybody is wondering Japan Sauna and Beyond 2005 are also staffed by old mamasan types that should close and retire. I don't even see how they stay open. Don't waste your time at any of these shops.
Royal is also a shit hole stay out of there as well none of the Bradenton shops have any talent to speak of. If anybody has a report they care to share, please update us all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...i/727113291427
-
09-17-24 14:01 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 480Eastern Baywood Mead
No changes at Eastern, same gals there as in August, same lame dames. In an effort to peak customer interest Anal was offered as a service. Fudge isn't my candy of choice, but for you gentlemen who are partakers. There it is.
Baywood Dr. Selena for the right amount of compensation was willing to BBBJ, no cim though.
New girl at Mead Ave, Helen nice bolt ons and good service, also another girl at Mead (AMY tattoo on tummy) enjoyed both.
-
09-15-24 08:47 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 182Looks legit. Even has a LinkedIn account.
Originally Posted by TranTran
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 22:29 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 89Lookie, no touchie
Unfortunately a lookie-loo is all I can do. I want to do a touchie-too also, LOL. Haven't had the funds.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 18:36 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 180Maya Luz Reiki Massage
Has anyone tried her services?










Reply With Quote




