Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 296 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoBurns  [View Original Post]
    Due to no reports I would guess that maybe there's some gatekeeping goin' on, LOL If there were anyone there not worth a damn probably would've had a report by now. Won't hear any reports until the end of the month when their time is up. Then we'll hear about all the wild shit that had been takin' place, LOL My guess is, maybe there are a couple of knockouts there now.
    Could very well bee as you describe, TejanoBurns. Maybe you should do a lookie-loo and let the rest of us know.

  2. #3249

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on the rotation at Eastern? Has anyone been this month yet?
    Due to no reports I would guess that maybe there's some gatekeeping goin' on, LOL If there were anyone there not worth a damn probably would've had a report by now. Won't hear any reports until the end of the month when their time is up. Then we'll hear about all the wild shit that had been takin' place, LOL My guess is, maybe there are a couple of knockouts there now.

  3. #3248

    Soda & Yumi

    Any Soda or Yumi Sightings Recently? Looking for an adventure soon & ONLY want the BEST!

    Thanks!

  4. #3247

    Relax guy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Have you gone? Give us a report 😂.

    Went to m&why in Orlando yesterday and damn the talent was great.
    I'm well aware of how it works. If you scroll down, you can see that I've posted more reviews lately of Eastern than most. I don't live in the area and was simply asking if anyone has been recently to see if the rotation had changed. If it had, I would visit and review. Next time, keep your useless comments comments to yourself.

  6. #3245
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on the rotation at Eastern? Has anyone been this month yet?
    I went to eastern tonight.

    Only 1 lady working said her name was Sunny.

    I would say older but you can never tell their ages she had a nice body.

    Offered table shower I declined showered before massage was non existent she putting her finger in my ass was unexpected LOL.

  7. #3244

    Otown

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Hey Tong. Did you ever track down Lucky in O-town? Been quiet here in SRQ.

    RS
    Rick I went to Orlando this past weekend and went to M&why. I will admit the talent was GREAT. Technique was amazing. She was doing kegal thing and it was on point. Body was sexy, Tall slender I think man made boobs and butt however looking natural.

    $$ total including house for 30 minutes. Her name is Rose and she said she might make it to Sarasota to Eastern. I'm a bit skeptical to go to Eastern right now, People talking about MEAD but from my experience of those places they arent as good as Eastern in terms of service. I'm itching to go right now but two days in a row is nuts. I might just go to a handy spot.

  8. #3243

    Do some recon

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #3242

    Eastern Rotation

    Any updates on the rotation at Eastern? Has anyone been this month yet?

  10. #3241

    Finally makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Some. New law passed where you have to have name and address and what services were provided. It hit ft Myers and Naples hard. So far hitting Orlando slightly if my guess is right.
    I get down to naples every couple of weeks and noticed the change last month, had no idea. So are all the parlors requiring a copy of your I'd?

  11. #3240

    Sign on door says closed until 9-5

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    The Sarasota news is reporting about an arrest at the New Island Spa on Caring Way in PC (is New Island Spa the same as Gulf Coast Spa? The news report contains the provider's booking photo. Usually, booking photos make the girl look haggard even if she is decent looking in person. In this case the girl looks fairly attractive in her photo, so does that indicate she is stunning in person?
    Caring way closed sign on door.

  12. #3239

    Arrest in PC

    The Sarasota news is reporting about an arrest at the New Island Spa on Caring Way in PC (is New Island Spa the same as Gulf Coast Spa? The news report contains the provider's booking photo. Usually, booking photos make the girl look haggard even if she is decent looking in person. In this case the girl looks fairly attractive in her photo, so does that indicate she is stunning in person?

  13. #3238

    This is a riot

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Big long shot. I walked by one a few years ago that offered massage. TOFTT and after several walkbys and smiling at this happy smiling cute middle aged Vietnamese woman. She took me in the back and only a rattle trap table. Zero massage skills. I put her hand on jr and she rubbed one out with actual rubbing. Over time she started giving me bbbjcimsw. She spoke no English. It was loud, kids running around, loud mouth women and a horrible smell of chemicals and Asian food. The other ladies would look and laugh as if they knew what was happening. I never could get any other message across. Pretty much would start with a BJ and 55 minutes of minimal massage. The walls did not go up all the way. We were next to the break room and I could hear broken English as the Vietnamese and Chinese women gossiping about me and the service I was getting.
    OMG this sounds like it was the best time ever. If only I could find this place and be in the back while my wife got her nails done then I could say I had done it all.

    RS.

  14. #3237

    Nail salon

    Quote Originally Posted by FullyWaxed  [View Original Post]
    Where would you be able to get some extras such as a L1 in a nail salon that's wide open with other customers around?

    I get a pedicure / manicure at a salon and would love to jack off while I'm getting a pedicure since it is a turn on for me, LOL.
    Big long shot. I walked by one a few years ago that offered massage. TOFTT and after several walkbys and smiling at this happy smiling cute middle aged Vietnamese woman. She took me in the back and only a rattle trap table. Zero massage skills. I put her hand on jr and she rubbed one out with actual rubbing. Over time she started giving me bbbjcimsw. She spoke no English. It was loud, kids running around, loud mouth women and a horrible smell of chemicals and Asian food. The other ladies would look and laugh as if they knew what was happening. I never could get any other message across. Pretty much would start with a BJ and 55 minutes of minimal massage. The walls did not go up all the way. We were next to the break room and I could hear broken English as the Vietnamese and Chinese women gossiping about me and the service I was getting.

  15. #3236

    4 Hand?

    Hey now mongers! I'll be in the Sarasota area for the next few days, and a 4 hand servcing was on my list. I was going to try vinca but they are closed. Based on recent reports from Eastern, experience may vary. Can anyone recommend anything similar to eastern's services without having to drive to Orlando? Feel free to pm, I am also open to utr type providers, etc. Or, is there any Barbara-level quality provider still around here? Much appreciated, my fellow degenerates!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape