Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5332
-
09-25-24 19:11 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 977AMP friendly for sure. You'll see a number of billboards on I-94 on the way into Jackson. BUT, anything can happen and it is nearing election time. If the unthinkable happens, "I was just getting a massage". They don't have fuck'all on video etc.
Originally Posted by BigAreola
[View Original Post]
There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW.
-
09-25-24 19:08 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 977Red Roof on Executive Parkway according to the court documents. Contact made via phone number posted on a known web site (name of site not specified). Specific acts and specific dollar amounts detailed. $300/ hr, Including BBFS?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
3rd report of BBFS in the last week in Toledo. Seems to come in waves or maybe has to do with the phase of the moon.
Election time is fast approaching gentlemen. Stick to your regulars and exercise some extra caution if trying someone / someplace new.
-
09-25-24 16:48 #4475Regular Member

Posts: 24Safety concern
Is this town monger friendly? Will be the area days later but I heard some LE activities in MI. I worry a bit because it might affect to my plan.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 08:00 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 1019Booking site
Wondering where the asian on the booking site is from?
-
09-24-24 20:09 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 977$200/ hr. Including house fee has gotten it done for me in the past.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:49 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 448Damage report please.
And what would the damages be for such a visit?
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:58 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks, for info.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 19:05 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 977Go see Mikki or Hannah at Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
Originally Posted by Guyfromtoledo3
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:52 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 54Any place offers rim
Hello,
I've recently got into getting rimmed and I dunno if any local spots or further within reason offer, or certain ladies do, any help much appreciated, or DM if more comfortable. Thanks stay safe.
-
09-21-24 15:20 #4468Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Time
I gave lotus a try. 60 minutes with Linda. The massage was pretty good actually.
As soon as she started rubbing on the side her legs were right up against my arms and she didn't seem to.
Mind my hand going up and down her leg, all the way.
To the top of the leg on the inside.
I got a pretty decent massage, and on the flip I got UTC on the North and OTC on the south. Slipped my.
Hand inside her pants one time and she let it be in.
There for about 2 seconds and then backed away.
It was enjoyable and I will go back again.
The damages were 70/70.
-
09-20-24 20:55 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 75Confirmed Pink is back now, said hi, I saw Joy, very petite with a nice set of bolt ons, would recommend, I was curious what Daisy looked like but sadly she did not duck in to say hi, unsure if on vac or busy at the time.
-
09-18-24 21:47 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 312Got it. I see them all now. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 21:25 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 779Sky
Sky is likely the most reviewed AMP in the Toledo Massage Forum. It would be a little bit of work for you compared to the ease of a search but I suggest you simply read the last 10-15 pages of posts. You will find good information about Sky.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 20:31 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 977You are correct sir!
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 18:00 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 114Absolutely the most reliable spot in Toledo. You can't go wrong at Sky.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





