Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 356 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAreola  [View Original Post]
    Is this town monger friendly? Will be the area days later but I heard some LE activities in MI. I worry a bit because it might affect to my plan.
    AMP friendly for sure. You'll see a number of billboards on I-94 on the way into Jackson. BUT, anything can happen and it is nearing election time. If the unthinkable happens, "I was just getting a massage". They don't have fuck'all on video etc.

    There's a second lady there too. Same address and MO. Arrested at the same time. Both in their late 50's BTW.

  2. #4476
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Wondering where the asian on the booking site is from?
    Red Roof on Executive Parkway according to the court documents. Contact made via phone number posted on a known web site (name of site not specified). Specific acts and specific dollar amounts detailed. $300/ hr, Including BBFS?

    3rd report of BBFS in the last week in Toledo. Seems to come in waves or maybe has to do with the phase of the moon.

    Election time is fast approaching gentlemen. Stick to your regulars and exercise some extra caution if trying someone / someplace new.

  3. #4475

    Safety concern

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Go see Mikki or Hannah at Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
    Is this town monger friendly? Will be the area days later but I heard some LE activities in MI. I worry a bit because it might affect to my plan.

  4. #4474

    Booking site

    Wondering where the asian on the booking site is from?

  5. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    And what would the damages be for such a visit?
    $200/ hr. Including house fee has gotten it done for me in the past.

  6. #4472

    Damage report please.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Go see Mikki or Hannah at Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
    And what would the damages be for such a visit?

  7. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Go see Mikki or Hannah at Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.
    Thanks, for info.

  8. #4470
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyfromtoledo3  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I've recently got into getting rimmed and I dunno if any local spots or further within reason offer, or certain ladies do, any help much appreciated, or DM if more comfortable. Thanks stay safe.
    Go see Mikki or Hannah at Lucky Spa in Jackson MI.

  9. #4469

    Any place offers rim

    Hello,

    I've recently got into getting rimmed and I dunno if any local spots or further within reason offer, or certain ladies do, any help much appreciated, or DM if more comfortable. Thanks stay safe.

  10. #4468

    Lotus Time

    I gave lotus a try. 60 minutes with Linda. The massage was pretty good actually.

    As soon as she started rubbing on the side her legs were right up against my arms and she didn't seem to.

    Mind my hand going up and down her leg, all the way.

    To the top of the leg on the inside.

    I got a pretty decent massage, and on the flip I got UTC on the North and OTC on the south. Slipped my.

    Hand inside her pants one time and she let it be in.

    There for about 2 seconds and then backed away.

    It was enjoyable and I will go back again.

    The damages were 70/70.

  11. #4467
    Confirmed Pink is back now, said hi, I saw Joy, very petite with a nice set of bolt ons, would recommend, I was curious what Daisy looked like but sadly she did not duck in to say hi, unsure if on vac or busy at the time.

  12. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Sky is likely the most reviewed AMP in the Toledo Massage Forum. It would be a little bit of work for you compared to the ease of a search but I suggest you simply read the last 10-15 pages of posts. You will find good information about Sky.
    Got it. I see them all now. Thank you.

  13. #4465

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Toledo brothers.

    I am guessing I am not the first out of towner to ask this, so pardon me if so. I am unable to search Sky Spa because of the three letter search issue. I found a few posts by searching Byrne, the road it is on, but found no recent posts. Last time I was passing through a few years back it was pretty good. Can anyone let me know if that is still the case? I can always lend a hand if you need help in Detroit, Ann Arbor or Indianapolis. Thanks in advance. PM is fine too. 'Ill be driving through tomorrow.
    Sky is likely the most reviewed AMP in the Toledo Massage Forum. It would be a little bit of work for you compared to the ease of a search but I suggest you simply read the last 10-15 pages of posts. You will find good information about Sky.

  14. #4464
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely the most reliable spot in Toledo. You can't go wrong at Sky.
    You are correct sir!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails correct.jpg‎  

  15. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Toledo brothers.

    I am guessing I am not the first out of towner to ask this, so pardon me if so. I am unable to search Sky Spa because of the three letter search issue. I found a few posts by searching Byrne, the road it is on, but found no recent posts. Last time I was passing through a few years back it was pretty good. Can anyone let me know if that is still the case? I can always lend a hand if you need help in Detroit, Ann Arbor or Indianapolis. Thanks in advance. PM is fine too. 'Ill be driving through tomorrow.
    Absolutely the most reliable spot in Toledo. You can't go wrong at Sky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape