Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24334

    Star Spa near Treaders point

    Star Spa (former Tulip Spa) at 86th street and Zionsville rd intersection.

    This is legit massage center. I visited there recently paid HH house fee.

    No sign of teasing or extra service. I asked for happy ending they denied.

    Trip wasted.

  2. #24333

    Maybe Kiki? Or quiqui?

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by early in the morning as they open sooner than most. Paid the. 4 for hhr after being greeted by a cute thicc woman wearing a tiny black dress. She was wearing big heavy black shoes and kinda clomped along. Massage lasted about 2 minutes and without oil thankfully. Once I had reached under her skirt that's when she stopped and asked, boom boom? Yep that will work for me. $. 4 and off to the races. Short like I prefer and flexible but the good stuff kinda ended there. Once she realized that I wasn't going to be a 3 pump chump she seemed to lose interest. I kept going in standing mish with her feet in the air and then to k9. Great view imo but didn't want anything to do with my thumb near her bum. Moved on to regular mish and the fact that she wasn't into it really dampened the mood. Seemed really mechanical. Who knows why but finally had her finish me by hand. She did have her really nice C's out and her leg hiked up on the table for easy access. As always YMMV. I asked for her name when leaving and I believe she said, Wiki. I asked again and still thought she was saying Wiki.

    I'll also add that Mundy and the Firehouse were discussed on the previous page and locations were given.
    Maybe is Kiki or qiqi?

  3. #24332

    Does anybody knows Cici

    Does anybody knows Cici she is young about 32 something kinda short but beautiful girl where is she at?

  4. #24331

    Una

    Stopped by early in the morning as they open sooner than most. Paid the. 4 for hhr after being greeted by a cute thicc woman wearing a tiny black dress. She was wearing big heavy black shoes and kinda clomped along. Massage lasted about 2 minutes and without oil thankfully. Once I had reached under her skirt that's when she stopped and asked, boom boom? Yep that will work for me. $. 4 and off to the races. Short like I prefer and flexible but the good stuff kinda ended there. Once she realized that I wasn't going to be a 3 pump chump she seemed to lose interest. I kept going in standing mish with her feet in the air and then to k9. Great view imo but didn't want anything to do with my thumb near her bum. Moved on to regular mish and the fact that she wasn't into it really dampened the mood. Seemed really mechanical. Who knows why but finally had her finish me by hand. She did have her really nice C's out and her leg hiked up on the table for easy access. As always YMMV. I asked for her name when leaving and I believe she said, Wiki. I asked again and still thought she was saying Wiki.

    I'll also add that Mundy and the Firehouse were discussed on the previous page and locations were given.

  5. #24330

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinley708  [View Original Post]
    Too bad about Lisa. I visited around July I think and met Angela. Maybe 40 and not bad looking, but definitely not hot. Pretty open minded and accomodated almost every wish I had. Lots of sanatizer or alcohol though. Kind of burns for just a few seconds on some body parts. LOL Place was very hot that day, seemed like AC was not working or just limping along. I asked about shower, but she said they did not have one. She did not ask about tip until I was in the hall way on the way out. I had left it in the room. She went in, picked it up and told me I was a good customer to come back. She then introduced me to Lisa who came out into the hall to meet me. (I thought she said Lissa at the time) and Angela said I would like her too.

    Lisa or Lissa was younger and way hotter. Much more busty than Angela. She had on a dress that was nice and low cut on top and broke above the knees. Kind of a kinky hot business office look. I planned to return and see her on my next visit, but based on this report, I may go exploring other venues.
    I have never had a bad time with Lisa, this is a go to place as they do their best to make sure everyone leaves happy. I don't understand the previous review as it seems so out of the ordinary for this store.

  6. #24329

    Same question about Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]
    Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?
    I have the same question. Any info regarding how best to schedule a massage with Bobo. And if anyone has any pictures as well, please PM me.

    Thanks!

    Rob.

  7. #24328

    Brooklyn still at it?

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    The first link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176311602 is a well known scammer.

    Second link looks familiar but am not placing who she is. Remaining 3 I have no knowledge of..
    Looks like the same "Brooklyn" that was active back in BackPage escort days. I tried to meet her several times, never met. If I'm correct and these are the same photos. What a loser she is!

  8. #24327

    Mundy is next to the new Crunch Fitness in Noblesville

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    Where is Mundy?.
    "Mundy" is the Foot Spa on Mundy Drive. It's a couple doors south of the new Crunch Fitness. Get a strong workout, a massage, and a happy finish!

    JohnGuest.

  9. #24326
    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]
    Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?
    She responded to me yesterday on number listed on Google map. It was good experience paid for half hour. And tipped $140 For boom boom.

  10. #24325

    New

    Anyone have a good recommendation for a spa? Haven't been to one and just curious how you know if they will do the extra. Also what a good tip is for said services. Thanks for any info.

  11. #24324

    Same questio re Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]
    Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?
    I have the same question. Been hearing about Bobo for quite awhile and would like to pay her a visit. Also, I saw one pic of her here in the forum back in November. Does anyone else have any other pics of her that they would share over PM (along with the best number to call / text schedule an appt.)?

  12. #24323

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]
    Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?
    Where is she at now? What spa and where?

  13. #24322

    Indy spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    I visited here last week. It was a pretty disappointing experience. Paid for the hour, Lisa? Came in and started a good hard massage. Roaming was limited and not much of a tease. On the flip she was very hesitant for any touching, sort of a buzz kill. I left a good tip for the massage.
    Too bad about Lisa. I visited around July I think and met Angela. Maybe 40 and not bad looking, but definitely not hot. Pretty open minded and accomodated almost every wish I had. Lots of sanatizer or alcohol though. Kind of burns for just a few seconds on some body parts. LOL Place was very hot that day, seemed like AC was not working or just limping along. I asked about shower, but she said they did not have one. She did not ask about tip until I was in the hall way on the way out. I had left it in the room. She went in, picked it up and told me I was a good customer to come back. She then introduced me to Lisa who came out into the hall to meet me. (I thought she said Lissa at the time) and Angela said I would like her too.

    Lisa or Lissa was younger and way hotter. Much more busty than Angela. She had on a dress that was nice and low cut on top and broke above the knees. Kind of a kinky hot business office look. I planned to return and see her on my next visit, but based on this report, I may go exploring other venues.

  14. #24321

    Bobo

    Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?

  15. #24320

    Where is Firehouse?

    Where is Firehouse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been to the Firehouse in quite a while. Service wasn't what it used to be, but I read some encouraging reports here, so gave it a try again. Very different beginning. Wendy came into the room with me while I got undressed, then snuggled up and asked what I wanted in advance. Paid the fee and she began with a naked body slide on my back, then on my front. Very nice FS, but not much massage. Cute girl, and worth the visit.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape