Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 29340
-
09-25-24 16:31 #24330Senior Member

Posts: 342Lisa
I have never had a bad time with Lisa, this is a go to place as they do their best to make sure everyone leaves happy. I don't understand the previous review as it seems so out of the ordinary for this store.
Originally Posted by Tinley708
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 16:28 #24329Regular Member

Posts: 7Same question about Bobo
I have the same question. Any info regarding how best to schedule a massage with Bobo. And if anyone has any pictures as well, please PM me.
Originally Posted by Terbin90TR
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
Rob.
-
09-25-24 14:24 #24328Senior Member

Posts: 894Brooklyn still at it?
Looks like the same "Brooklyn" that was active back in BackPage escort days. I tried to meet her several times, never met. If I'm correct and these are the same photos. What a loser she is!
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 14:15 #24327Senior Member

Posts: 894Mundy is next to the new Crunch Fitness in Noblesville
"Mundy" is the Foot Spa on Mundy Drive. It's a couple doors south of the new Crunch Fitness. Get a strong workout, a massage, and a happy finish!
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
09-25-24 13:22 #24326Regular Member

Posts: 16She responded to me yesterday on number listed on Google map. It was good experience paid for half hour. And tipped $140 For boom boom.
Originally Posted by Terbin90TR
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 13:17 #24325Regular Member

Posts: 6New
Anyone have a good recommendation for a spa? Haven't been to one and just curious how you know if they will do the extra. Also what a good tip is for said services. Thanks for any info.
-
09-25-24 13:12 #24324Regular Member

Posts: 7Same questio re Bobo
I have the same question. Been hearing about Bobo for quite awhile and would like to pay her a visit. Also, I saw one pic of her here in the forum back in November. Does anyone else have any other pics of her that they would share over PM (along with the best number to call / text schedule an appt.)?
Originally Posted by Terbin90TR
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:37 #24323Senior Member

Posts: 62Bobo
Where is she at now? What spa and where?
Originally Posted by Terbin90TR
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:20 #24322Senior Member

Posts: 256Indy spa
Too bad about Lisa. I visited around July I think and met Angela. Maybe 40 and not bad looking, but definitely not hot. Pretty open minded and accomodated almost every wish I had. Lots of sanatizer or alcohol though. Kind of burns for just a few seconds on some body parts. LOL Place was very hot that day, seemed like AC was not working or just limping along. I asked about shower, but she said they did not have one. She did not ask about tip until I was in the hall way on the way out. I had left it in the room. She went in, picked it up and told me I was a good customer to come back. She then introduced me to Lisa who came out into the hall to meet me. (I thought she said Lissa at the time) and Angela said I would like her too.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
Lisa or Lissa was younger and way hotter. Much more busty than Angela. She had on a dress that was nice and low cut on top and broke above the knees. Kind of a kinky hot business office look. I planned to return and see her on my next visit, but based on this report, I may go exploring other venues.
-
09-25-24 09:37 #24321Regular Member

Posts: 9Bobo
Is it best to text for appointment? I've seen her once as a walk-in, but I thought someone mentioned texting her for an appointment gets a better result. Is the number listed on Google her text #?
-
09-25-24 08:50 #24320Senior Member

Posts: 148Where is Firehouse?
Where is Firehouse?
.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 08:49 #24319Senior Member

Posts: 148Where is Mundy?
Where is Mundy?
.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 08:30 #24318Senior Member

Posts: 342South Keystone Spa
I visited this spa last week and was glad I did. I hadn't been there in a long, long time, but dropped in just to see if things had changed. One lady working, Lulu, from Taiwan, 30's, very tall, slender, very pretty, nice boobs, but the best was the massage, very unique, in fact I told her that it was the best massage I had ever received. Full menu, all covered, but wonderful. I recommend.
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 08:07 #24317Senior Member

Posts: 62Firehouse?
Where is this place at? And what's it called could you please pm me if would like to know the details please.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 07:50 #24316Senior Member

Posts: 113Mundy with Lulu
Seems every time I visit Mundy, there is a new girl. This time it was a very cute tiny thing named Lulu. Ok massage, but the tease was very different. She tickled my whole body which had me squirming quite a bit, but really didn't hit any vitals until the flip. I opted for FS, and she was good enough to make me finish in cowgirl. Good time for sure.











Reply With Quote





