Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 29361
-
09-24-24 09:43 #24306Senior Member

Posts: 62Camby spa
Does anybody in here knows about Camby spa on 67 Kentucky av.
Is this place is legit or they have options open?
-
09-24-24 06:08 #24305Senior Member

Posts: 485Sun BG
Sun in BG did close for a while. But they've been open again for a few months. I've only seen one report since then. No extras, if I recall correctly. But that was right after they reopened, so they were being careful. No idea if that's changed.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 01:27 #24304Senior Member

Posts: 810There are two. One in Castleton and one in Beech Grove. Man I miss Joana at beechgove one. She was hot.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 22:23 #24303Senior Member

Posts: 636Re: Sun or Sunshine?
I don't want to speak for Turpentine but I think he's talking about Castleton's Sun Spa "Trader Joe's".
Originally Posted by IndyTravels
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure are we down to just one Sun Spa now? I seem to remember seeing someone say the Beech Grove one closed.
-
09-23-24 21:34 #24302Senior Member

Posts: 49Remember
Remember when AMP smelled like a laundry mat? They were always washing the linens and towels?
-
09-23-24 15:22 #24301Regular Member

Posts: 11Sun or Sunshine?
Curious if Sun is short for Sunshine. Asking for a friend. (LOL).
Because Sunshine is on my short list.
-
09-23-24 13:23 #24300Senior Member

Posts: 83Sun Spa
What is the Sun Spa close to?
Originally Posted by Turpentine
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:12 #24299Senior Member

Posts: 35[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-23-24 10:58 #24298Senior Member

Posts: 82Sun Spa
Went to Sun Spa today after I worked out. Met by Sophia. She was in a short dress and high heels. Held my hand and took me to a room. While walking I reached under her skirt, no panties. I stuck my finger in her butthole. She smiles and said she liked that. Paid for hour massage. She left. Took my clothes off and laid facedown. She returned and I could hear that she was undressing She started to rub my legs. Then mounted me on my back. Could feel her pussy on my back. It was wet as fuck. She was grinding Then she reached down and put a finger in my ass. Felt really good and told her. She continued for about 5 minutes Rolled me over and gave me a rim job. She kept in up for 10 minutes I was rock hard She sucked my dick and I gave Hera rope down her throat. She swallowed the whole load. Then proceeded to give me a great massage and played with my ball till I got hard again. She asked me to stand up. She bent over the table and I fucked her ass until she came. She's a squirter. Will definitely return. Washed my body down with a hot wet towel. Gave me a kiss.
-
09-23-24 09:51 #24297Regular Member

Posts: 4Sunshine
First time posting here. Down south mostly RM and EC dominates.
In the area for work again. I visited sunshine before, several months ago. They had just opened and were very eager to please. I was hoping that was still the attitude.
I was greeted by Lucky. Beautiful woman with a winning smile. Good chemistry with plenty of laughs. Her massage is as strong as you want. But her soft touch definitely gets the blood pumping. I opted for the full menu with oil for added fun. We seemed to be just right for each other. I was in the second room that has the shower. We showered together, she even washed my hair. Got dressed and paid her well. Don't hate guys, but I always tip very well. Gives me a lot of mileage. She says she will be here a few more days. So I will make it a point to see her once more, after I recover. LOL.
-
09-23-24 05:45 #24296Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunny
None of the updates on Sunny are updates at all. The article about her brother is 11 years old. The news articles are the same ones from last May. I think most of us are interested in any information that is current or updated. Stay safe.
-
09-22-24 23:21 #24295Senior Member

Posts: 413Then.
Go West. 10th. Young man. A1 service.
Originally Posted by Furiosa2024
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 20:22 #24294Senior Member

Posts: 109First link is a no go
The first link https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/176311602 is a well known scammer.
Originally Posted by DiscretePeete
[View Original Post]
Second link looks familiar but am not placing who she is. Remaining 3 I have no knowledge of.
BCD.
-
09-22-24 11:36 #24293Regular Member

Posts: 22Indy Massage East 10th. MEH
I visited here last week. It was a pretty disappointing experience. Paid for the hour, Lisa? Came in and started a good hard massage. Roaming was limited and not much of a tease. On the flip she was very hesitant for any touching, sort of a buzz kill. I left a good tip for the massage.
-
09-22-24 10:57 #24292Senior Member

Posts: 26Haven't seen her since the weight loss, but prior to that I saw here twice. Nice rub, with Russian finish both visits, and fairly certain FS is available. As stated by others, huge naturals (possibly smaller now) based on noted weight loss. Super nice and easy going.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






