Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 30812
-
09-25-24 07:20 #26507Senior Member

Posts: 165Ship to store
You can order online when you have the tracking number you're able to change the delivery address to any Ups or FedEx location.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
I did the same thing many times.
-
09-25-24 05:18 #26506Senior Member

Posts: 91It's back up
Looks like she's back in the area this upcoming weekend I may have to see her again. She was A-mazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 02:40 #26505Senior Member

Posts: 126Asks for deposit= no go
Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 00:50 #26504Senior Member

Posts: 99Shark tank chic in Raligh
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/316194781588
Her look may not be for everyone but she was my best experience in NC last time I visited between, that Redhead chic and all the deposit scams (which I never fell for) Just looking for anyone's recent experience since its been a year and I plan to come back down for a visit.
As the title of the post she reminds me of the Short hair chic from Shark Tank.
-
09-25-24 00:05 #26503Senior Member

Posts: 99Viagra
I get mine from the gas station, its the real stuff. 5 $ a pill but still. I visit NC at least once a year from NY I have a few reviews of at least 2-3 girls in NC. And I will be visiting again next year.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 22:46 #26502Senior Member

Posts: 126Nelly
Friendly reminder this slag is still swimming in the Carolina waters and is a thief.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/261800358430
-
09-24-24 21:22 #26501Senior Member

Posts: 303Third This!
I agree, I am not even from NC but saw her in ATL and was a wonderful time. I am hoping she comes back and I will see her multiple days when she does. She is a true GFE and professional. Outstanding BBBJ and swallow, DFK with the wonderful lips and great body and she is just a great person! You guys enjoy and treat her right!
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:05 #26500Senior Member

Posts: 1242Fun Size
She had a favorable review, so I tried seeing her twice. Comms are terrible with this one. Had tentative plans with her twice and she ghosted me once and had a lame excise the second time. I get the feeling she has a man or a handler and looks like she is wearing a wedding ring also. Don't put too much time and effort into this one and definitely don't plan your entire schedule around her.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 19:04 #26499Senior Member

Posts: 438Depending on where you go, you might can get the prescription picked up at your pharmacy of choice. Even if they do ship it, it's usually shipped discretely. Well, at least blue chew is.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:57 #26498Senior Member

Posts: 432Any pharmacy.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:06 #26497Senior Member

Posts: 193Honey
Get a honey pack. Be sure to drink atleast 2 bottles of water.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:01 #26496Senior Member

Posts: 867Viagra
Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?
-
09-24-24 14:44 #26495Senior Member

Posts: 247Trying again
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/472982791956
Anybody seen this sexy lady?
-
09-24-24 13:51 #26494Senior Member

Posts: 625Luna Raleigh
Is this her?
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3866017413
-
09-24-24 11:45 #26493Senior Member

Posts: 625Jasmine link
Her websites are active when she visits. I'll post them here if it's ok with her when she comes back.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





