Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Ship to store

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?
    You can order online when you have the tracking number you're able to change the delivery address to any Ups or FedEx location.

    I did the same thing many times.

  2. #26506

    It's back up

    Looks like she's back in the area this upcoming weekend I may have to see her again. She was A-mazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to a website that us po folk can actually access?

  3. #26505

    Asks for deposit= no go

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one posting regularly for the last few weeks, and she's checking boxes in both directions. I'm thinking about TOFTT but wanted to send up the ask in case someone has beaten me to it. I contacted and she's quoting reasonable $$ rates for the services listed. Comms have been iffy, but again nothing out of the ordinary for the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/286071274127
    Damn shame.

  4. #26504

    Shark tank chic in Raligh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/316194781588

    Her look may not be for everyone but she was my best experience in NC last time I visited between, that Redhead chic and all the deposit scams (which I never fell for) Just looking for anyone's recent experience since its been a year and I plan to come back down for a visit.

    As the title of the post she reminds me of the Short hair chic from Shark Tank.

  5. #26503

    Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Depending on where you go, you might can get the prescription picked up at your pharmacy of choice. Even if they do ship it, it's usually shipped discretely. Well, at least blue chew is.
    I get mine from the gas station, its the real stuff. 5 $ a pill but still. I visit NC at least once a year from NY I have a few reviews of at least 2-3 girls in NC. And I will be visiting again next year.

  6. #26502

    Nelly

    Friendly reminder this slag is still swimming in the Carolina waters and is a thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/261800358430

  7. #26501

    Third This!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I second this. She's gorgeous to me. She's super friendly and it's a joy to be with her. I saw her back in April for an hour and I consider myself very lucky to have found such a beautiful woman with a great body. I love her long and yummy legs and her well proportioned ass. I will repeat. I'm planning for her to be my regular. .
    I agree, I am not even from NC but saw her in ATL and was a wonderful time. I am hoping she comes back and I will see her multiple days when she does. She is a true GFE and professional. Outstanding BBBJ and swallow, DFK with the wonderful lips and great body and she is just a great person! You guys enjoy and treat her right!

  8. #26500

    Fun Size

    She had a favorable review, so I tried seeing her twice. Comms are terrible with this one. Had tentative plans with her twice and she ghosted me once and had a lame excise the second time. I get the feeling she has a man or a handler and looks like she is wearing a wedding ring also. Don't put too much time and effort into this one and definitely don't plan your entire schedule around her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]

  9. #26499
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?
    Depending on where you go, you might can get the prescription picked up at your pharmacy of choice. Even if they do ship it, it's usually shipped discretely. Well, at least blue chew is.

  10. #26498
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?
    Any pharmacy.

  11. #26497

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?
    Get a honey pack. Be sure to drink atleast 2 bottles of water.

  12. #26496

    Viagra

    Does anyone know how to get Viagra or equivalent without having it shipped to my home?

  13. #26495

    Trying again


  14. #26494

    Luna Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I saw Luna the other day and she looks better than ever. Last month she had a little belly but that's gone and her stomach is flat and she was DTF. She's body proportionate, attractive and really sweet. I've seen her a handful of times and believe that once she is comfortable with you the service only gets better. I recommend and repeat. She's clean, DDF, loves DATY and CG. Just layback and let her ride LOL. I've reported on her before but I still think she's UTR. Pics are her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/134562151

    Nat.
    Is this her?
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3866017413
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc251417e24147166869d391f41107e8_f.jpg‎   d3050a3e5d823e0042b946ecebcc8ba9_f.jpg‎   ba02904e85b2cffb2756cb0fa98719c5_f.jpg‎  

  15. #26493

    Jasmine link

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to a website that us po folk can actually access?
    Her websites are active when she visits. I'll post them here if it's ok with her when she comes back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape