rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16915

    Dominican princess

    I text back-and-forth with her. I really wanted to set something up. Although she advertises a outlaw, she kept insisting that I pick her up from her place and drive her to my place. I did not want to do that. She said I'm the police and stop contacting her. LOL.

    My luck has not been good lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176256046

  2. #16914

    Marieee

    Try Marieee https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176569513.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if Anyone knows any good providers in Kissimmee or Poinciana, haven't had any luck lately , thank for any tip.

  3. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyana95  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if Anyone knows any good providers in Kissimmee or Poinciana, haven't had any luck lately , thank for any tip.
    Try any local Walmart or Bravo Supermarket in Osceola County there are loads of ladies that when approached properly will do a little UTR balls draining. I found two LMT 's in Osceola that UTR have provided services that are better than Viagra.

    For example I see one regularly and she had to change move our session to her bedroom because her AC had flooded her downstairs. So here she is giving my pelvic area a hellfied deep tissue lomi lomi massage (trust me it's a natural Viagra), with the AC tech on the other side of the door and her DD's in my hand. Osceola County is definitely a UTR fun house. Poinciana on the Osceola side is a small town Latina version of "Porky's".

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  4. #16912

    Altamonte Mia MIA?

    Anyone know what happened to Mia? Real curvy girl up by Altamonte. Saw her ages ago, was an absolute gem. But seems to have disappeared. Did she move to a new area or quit? She was good enough I'd take the trip to see her, wherever she is now.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4079867775#.

    https://secrethostess.com/795346/#gallery-8.

  5. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by LaProduct  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has an input on this?

    A lot of red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347

    Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr
    Them titties are on point though.

  6. #16910

    Kissimmee / Poinciana

    I was just wondering if Anyone knows any good providers in Kissimmee or Poinciana, haven't had any luck lately , thank for any tip.

  7. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by LaProduct  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has an input on this?

    A lot of red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347

    Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr
    She is hungry, make sure you tell her not doing the OF BS. Get all in price an verification photo.

  8. #16908

    She has GPS

    Never saw but through comms she has GPS. 200 hhr is just basic servicing with FS and CBJ. She wants much more for bbj, daty, and dato. Greek is much more as well. She wanted like I think 350-400 just for hhr with greek, but no bbj, Daty, or dato.

    So never booked since there's better donations options like the Brazilian agency for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn322  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her before. Comms have been horrible so far I've only got a reply twice. I'd just love to have a dream about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/332079304689

  9. #16907

    Avoided possible loss

    Does anyone has an input on this?

    A lot of red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347

    Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr

  10. #16906
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to meet up with Ocean.
    Google image search the photos. Blacknthaichick.

  11. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralFlTech  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one. I'm going to try in the next few days and keep everyone posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174609955
    Were you able to meet up with Ocean.

  12. #16904
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    There is a human trafficking advocacy working with OPD. They have multiple ads on listcrawler. Also using known girls in the area pictures. Ages 18 to 21.
    Appreciate the heads up. Will keep my eyes peeled.

  13. #16903

    Heads up

    There is a human trafficking advocacy working with OPD. They have multiple ads on listcrawler. Also using known girls in the area pictures. Ages 18 to 21.

  14. #16902
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Fake and admitted to using fake pictures. The half an hour rate is decent at 150, but she is using fake picitres will not video verify.

    The person you're texting is actually the scheduler that is not real girl at the hotel but confirm the actual girl is still attractive. She will not video verify, and when I asked the schedule to call me so I can hear her voice to see if she was a woman. Her her English was very good, had a little accent, but it was a very good English and that kind of raised some flags for me because most of the time with these Latina agencies even the scheduler doesn't speak very good English all. It's very broken.

    Anyone TOFFT with this girl?

    https://callescort.org/443-494-6488
    No verification no go.

    If youbthink she is ok meet in the pool area or lobby.

  15. #16901

    Anybody seen her before

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her before. Comms have been horrible so far I've only got a reply twice. I'd just love to have a dream about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/332079304689

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape