Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 335 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 385 435 835 1335 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36275

    Info please

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/922029296467

  2. #36274

    Sexy slim

    I saw this one yesterday. Arrived on time to her hotel waited a little while before getting the room number. Once inside we chatted briefly and got down to business. I must say she's very tall. LOL. Not intimidating but a tall glass of water. She is petite not a problem. We agreed on BBBJ with facial and dirty talk. She felt pretty good paid attention to the boys. I left satisfied and will see her again. After the ordeal we chatted before I left. She is down to earth southern sweet heart. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771

  3. #36273
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  4. #36272

    Big booty MILF nickie

    Very nice and chill chick, stays near Orange Park. Communication may be spotty at times but once you connect everything will be fine. Stays in a decent quiet area. Pretty much looks like her pics. Nice big soft ass too especially when she's bent over. If she was to ever start working out her body would be amazing but her body isn't bad looking. I've been to her a few times and I've never felt unsafe or left unhappy. Everything covered as far as I know. Treat her well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/687771251289

  5. #36271

    Yes she is don't go near.

    I fell victim last week. Takes your money leaves with some excuse, then 2 black guys come walking in. Lucky I saw them coming left before anything happened.

  6. #36270

    Don't bother

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952

    Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?
    Scratched that one off my list along time ago. Smoke and mirrors hustle not interested in giving service at all. Don't even bother.

  7. #36269

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.
    Dm sent. Let me know what you think.

  8. #36268

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone ever want to? Good God almighty that's an ugly female!
    Some of these mongers just eccentric!

  9. #36267

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.
    Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.

  10. #36266

    Bucket List

    LB, your inbox is full.

    If you get anything,. Please share the wealth. We're on the same page.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Over years I have done a lot of different providers but two types that I am seeking for one -time are: ! Old, like really granny age and 2. Ugly, like so ugly she breaks a mirror. Nope, not for regulars, one time so I can check her off my bucket list.

    You can pm or answer this thread, and thanks.

    LB.

  11. #36265

    She still the same?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952

    Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?

  12. #36264

    St johns

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing the arrests log, and there were a handful of johns that were arrested this weekend of solicitation of prostitution. Arrest records have not yet been posted. Anytime I see a new ad for the area, there always seems to have arrests follow -- especially if they look young.

    Be careful out there!
    I noticed a girl picked up yesterday in st johns for hobby related activity - 2nd offense but where do they post ads?

  13. #36263

    It worked

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.

    Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281
    Thanks for sharing that. That's a hard pass.

  14. #36262

    Seeking Intel for Bucket List Providers

    Over years I have done a lot of different providers but two types that I am seeking for one -time are: ! Old, like really granny age and 2. Ugly, like so ugly she breaks a mirror. Nope, not for regulars, one time so I can check her off my bucket list.

    You can pm or answer this thread, and thanks.

    LB.

  15. #36261

    Sloppy Seconds

    I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape