Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 41293
-
09-22-24 16:41 #36238Senior Member

Posts: 452She's a cheap good time. Has a trailer near Chaffee. She does go silent for a good while. She's fun enough and nice. Been around forever.
Originally Posted by Sensable
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 15:47 #36237Senior Member

Posts: 690Sorry Typo, Popped not pooped, My Bad
Typo, sorry, tried to correct it but was unable.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 15:47 #36236Senior Member

Posts: 256Is that all she offer is car date? Have anyone experience in call with her?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 13:46 #36235Senior Member

Posts: 560Danielle
Had a date with Danielle the other day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/928154137225
Nice chick, clean apartment over in the Arlington area between Atlantic and Beach. No not Century21!! Some of her pics maybe a little older, but others are very close to what you will find. Straight forward, no drama. Showed up got undressed, laid down and she started with a BBBJ, not a true deep throat, but decent action.
Rolled her over and had a look at the prize, clean and ready to play with. Rubbered up and went in mish, before switching to doggy. Busted the nut filling the bag. Wet wipes were offered, got cleaned up and dressed. Sat around for a few minutes with a little small talk and headed out.
I'll definitely see her again as it was a relaxed and safe visit.
-
09-22-24 11:43 #36234Senior Member

Posts: 690Beware the Location Especially Late At Night
I saw her several years ago and she had good skills. Posted the same photos back then and she absolutely looked like her photos. Nice enough, no bs, and reasonable donation. Since then she got preggo, had the kid months ago. But, I never repeated from several years ago. Why? Is cardate only, and we met late around 10 or 11 pm, and this was not an area I wanted to be parked in during the dark evening. Was full of houses with dark alleys and she had me park on a driveway of a place she said was abandoned. I believed her, but if a crook knew it was her regular parking spot, then I would have been an easy target. And if you are a Bubba, trust me, you do not want to get out and try stand your ground in that area. Anything happen? Nope, I had a good time, pooped in her mouth, no one bothered us and then I left. But no way I will take that risk again, not going to tempt fate twice, so never repeated and will never in that area. But still, nothing bad happened, so it is up to you guys to decide.
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
09-22-24 09:10 #36233Senior Member

Posts: 31MFM or Sloppy Seconds
Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.
-
09-22-24 08:38 #36232Senior Member

Posts: 256Does she allow COF or CIM?
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 08:11 #36231Senior Member

Posts: 30What was her rate.
Originally Posted by Rosallyv69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 08:07 #36230Senior Member

Posts: 780So, who went in for the recovery?
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 06:00 #36229Senior Member

Posts: 470Cute MILF who popped up two weeks back
Hi Mongers,
I saw this ad up on Sept 12, so this is a bit late but she just answered me and we're trying to set up a dream. Any old timers have a memory of this doe?
She looks nice and could be fun or trouble. So far as I know, she's set up for in calls on the Northside around the twenties, so that's not a good sign.
What say you?
HM,
Tall
-
09-21-24 18:34 #36228Senior Member

Posts: 85Katt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176409050
Met her for a carbj in San Pablo area off Beach. Nice girl and easy convo. She's looking for clients. Nice rack and BBBJ was good!
-
09-21-24 15:31 #36227Senior Member

Posts: 534Info
Do she drive?
Originally Posted by JakeGold21
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 15:25 #36226Senior Member

Posts: 1246Black and White Girl
Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.
Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
-
09-21-24 14:47 #36225Regular Member

Posts: 11Little cutie with a booty
Had a dream about this Elle. This blonde is a looker if going by the pictures. Comms took a while at first, but was able to meet up with her. When I got there, she was still getting ready and freshening up. Ended up watching an episode of The Office. She has a few more pounds then what her pictures show, like make 10-15 pounds. She is still pretty and she can pull off small tits. Finally things got started and she started licking the Johnson. Head skills were lackluster, but her upbeat attitude made up for it. It was like she was enjoying it.
I wrapped with a Jimmy and tried various positions, ultimately ending with doggystyle with a great view of her body and feeling and grasping her curves. It was tight as a pliers gripping a nut. So tight actually that Jimmy got lost behind the curtains. I didn't realize this until I pulled out. Didn't plan on doing it and wanted to avoid it, but it happened. Made more sense why it was feeling too good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068552069491
-
09-21-24 14:31 #36224Regular Member

Posts: 22Nicole not Nickie
I just stopped by there today, she was very accommodating. She quoted 80 cookies for a SS. I arrived and had spotty comms for a minute, but decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and wait an additional 15 minutes pretty close by. She sent me a message verifying that she didn't mean to miss the call, later explaining how she has her phone on silent. She apologized over the phone and she sounded very energetic also relaying me the room #. I arrived shortly and her door was cracked, I knocked and she quickly opened up. She had freshly showered, and couldn't be taller than 5 ft. She commented immediately on our size difference as I'm a bit over 6'. She doesn't seem to have any spider damage and had no signs of needles. We exchange a few formalities, before she turns around. I ask her if she can BBBJ and she is more than willing. Very decent, allows me to play with her pepperoni nips. Says they were sensitive but allowed me to caress and fondle gently while she performed it. Now time for the flip. She rears up and is on all fours and allows me to slowly slip it in BBFS. She slowly works more and more of my "little Solodolo" and she squirms and tries to run. Tight and moist, she squeezes out a load as she asks if I'm CIP. She hands me a towel, and she grabs one and stuffs it in her cat. LOL! We chat for a bit and she opens up to me about her time over at Mustang and her room being raided for roaches. She was very engaged the entire dream, the area was the only thing I was skeptical about. I didn't dawdle too long as I know it's a pretty hot area for monger activity. She told me to text her whenever I got home and she hopped in the shower as I left.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
I'll repeat eventually, the filters she uses are a bit over expressive. She isn't the ugliest of the bunch either and no sign of candy! 420 friendly though!










Reply With Quote






