Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 336 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 1336 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 41291
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #36266

    Bucket List

    LB, your inbox is full.

    If you get anything,. Please share the wealth. We're on the same page.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Over years I have done a lot of different providers but two types that I am seeking for one -time are: ! Old, like really granny age and 2. Ugly, like so ugly she breaks a mirror. Nope, not for regulars, one time so I can check her off my bucket list.

    You can pm or answer this thread, and thanks.

    LB.

  2. #36265

    She still the same?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952

    Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?

  3. #36264

    St johns

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing the arrests log, and there were a handful of johns that were arrested this weekend of solicitation of prostitution. Arrest records have not yet been posted. Anytime I see a new ad for the area, there always seems to have arrests follow -- especially if they look young.

    Be careful out there!
    I noticed a girl picked up yesterday in st johns for hobby related activity - 2nd offense but where do they post ads?

  4. #36263

    It worked

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.

    Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281
    Thanks for sharing that. That's a hard pass.

  5. #36262

    Seeking Intel for Bucket List Providers

    Over years I have done a lot of different providers but two types that I am seeking for one -time are: ! Old, like really granny age and 2. Ugly, like so ugly she breaks a mirror. Nope, not for regulars, one time so I can check her off my bucket list.

    You can pm or answer this thread, and thanks.

    LB.

  6. #36261

    Sloppy Seconds

    I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.

  7. #36260

    Any intel on sexy magicK

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176490258

    Any intel on this one please direct message or respond to my thread. I just want to know if anyone had a good experience with this gal.

  8. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.
    I'll tag team a chic. LOL. Won't be the first time.

  9. #36258
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
    Did a car date after seeing that vid. Dude she is a pro, usually I won't hit stg for BJ only but that's all she will do first meet up. Could've cleaned up a bit better but she was nice and very skilled. Not sure if I'll repeat it no. I'm more into FS but man she gave top notch top.

  10. #36257
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Yes. Saw a mugshot for transmission.

  11. #36256
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.

    Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281

  12. #36255

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.

  13. #36254

    Ho Lee Shit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727885483947

    I texted with this one. She seems friendly enough. A little pricey. But damn she is smoking hot there is a video of her barebacking some dude. If you Google her number you can find it. That shit looks amazing.

  14. #36253
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".

    If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!

  15. #36252
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape