Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 41288
-
09-25-24 14:31 #36278Senior Member

Posts: 151Link doesn't work
Link is a dead end.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:05 #36277Regular Member

Posts: 13Robbed by Sandi
Wish I had researched this one first. I figured since her ass had been around for so last night she was probably legit.
Nope.
Got robbed.
Showed up, she answered the door naked. On the bright side, she looks exactly like her pics! I did get a nice full nude hug, and a quick feel up.
Paid her on cash app, and she said she was accepting it with her phone. I noticed that it kinda seemed to take her a long time and a lot of typing to accept it.
I washed my hands real quick, dropped trow, and jumped on the bed. She was just crawling in the bed when there's a know at the door. I said ignore it, and she almost did. Then knock again. She gets up, looks through the peephole, says "How did he find me here? Get dressed".
I got dressed, bailed. Passed dude as he was coming in the door. White guy, I didn't really look too close. She made some lame excuse that I was just stopping by (she's still naked by the way).
Got in my car and bailed. She had said as I was leaving she would send the money back.
Welp, first time I've been robbed. At least it was pretty peaceful, and I did see a hot naked chick! There are worse ways to go.
Watch out for Sandi!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403242126635
-
09-25-24 11:02 #36276Senior Member

Posts: 586Eccentric? Maybe, but she fell out the ugly tree and hit every single branch on the way down. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 09:28 #36275Senior Member

Posts: 73Info please
Anyone have any experience with this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/922029296467
-
09-25-24 06:12 #36274Senior Member

Posts: 256Sexy slim
I saw this one yesterday. Arrived on time to her hotel waited a little while before getting the room number. Once inside we chatted briefly and got down to business. I must say she's very tall. LOL. Not intimidating but a tall glass of water. She is petite not a problem. We agreed on BBBJ with facial and dirty talk. She felt pretty good paid attention to the boys. I left satisfied and will see her again. After the ordeal we chatted before I left. She is down to earth southern sweet heart. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771
-
09-24-24 23:12 #36273Regular Member

Posts: 2[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-24-24 20:40 #36272Regular Member

Posts: 8Big booty MILF nickie
Very nice and chill chick, stays near Orange Park. Communication may be spotty at times but once you connect everything will be fine. Stays in a decent quiet area. Pretty much looks like her pics. Nice big soft ass too especially when she's bent over. If she was to ever start working out her body would be amazing but her body isn't bad looking. I've been to her a few times and I've never felt unsafe or left unhappy. Everything covered as far as I know. Treat her well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/687771251289
-
09-24-24 17:31 #36271Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes she is don't go near.
I fell victim last week. Takes your money leaves with some excuse, then 2 black guys come walking in. Lucky I saw them coming left before anything happened.
-
09-24-24 16:58 #36270Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't bother
Scratched that one off my list along time ago. Smoke and mirrors hustle not interested in giving service at all. Don't even bother.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:14 #36269Senior Member

Posts: 118Tag
Dm sent. Let me know what you think.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:04 #36268Senior Member

Posts: 534Lmao
Some of these mongers just eccentric!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 15:59 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 534Curious
Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 13:56 #36266Senior Member

Posts: 118Bucket List
LB, your inbox is full.
If you get anything,. Please share the wealth. We're on the same page.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 12:53 #36265Senior Member

Posts: 1062She still the same?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952
Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?
-
09-24-24 12:29 #36264Senior Member

Posts: 1057St johns
I noticed a girl picked up yesterday in st johns for hobby related activity - 2nd offense but where do they post ads?
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





