Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 41299
-
09-25-24 06:12 #36274Senior Member

Posts: 256Sexy slim
I saw this one yesterday. Arrived on time to her hotel waited a little while before getting the room number. Once inside we chatted briefly and got down to business. I must say she's very tall. LOL. Not intimidating but a tall glass of water. She is petite not a problem. We agreed on BBBJ with facial and dirty talk. She felt pretty good paid attention to the boys. I left satisfied and will see her again. After the ordeal we chatted before I left. She is down to earth southern sweet heart. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/487399799771
-
09-24-24 23:12 #36273Regular Member

Posts: 2[Personal Name deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.
Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
09-24-24 20:40 #36272Regular Member

Posts: 8Big booty MILF nickie
Very nice and chill chick, stays near Orange Park. Communication may be spotty at times but once you connect everything will be fine. Stays in a decent quiet area. Pretty much looks like her pics. Nice big soft ass too especially when she's bent over. If she was to ever start working out her body would be amazing but her body isn't bad looking. I've been to her a few times and I've never felt unsafe or left unhappy. Everything covered as far as I know. Treat her well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/687771251289
-
09-24-24 17:31 #36271Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes she is don't go near.
I fell victim last week. Takes your money leaves with some excuse, then 2 black guys come walking in. Lucky I saw them coming left before anything happened.
-
09-24-24 16:58 #36270Senior Member

Posts: 151Don't bother
Scratched that one off my list along time ago. Smoke and mirrors hustle not interested in giving service at all. Don't even bother.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:14 #36269Senior Member

Posts: 118Tag
Dm sent. Let me know what you think.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 16:04 #36268Senior Member

Posts: 536Lmao
Some of these mongers just eccentric!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 15:59 #36267Senior Member

Posts: 536Curious
Send me some pics of girls you have in mind.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 13:56 #36266Senior Member

Posts: 118Bucket List
LB, your inbox is full.
If you get anything,. Please share the wealth. We're on the same page.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 12:53 #36265Senior Member

Posts: 1062She still the same?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/073754352952
Is this chick still setting up / robbing people?
-
09-24-24 12:29 #36264Senior Member

Posts: 1058St johns
I noticed a girl picked up yesterday in st johns for hobby related activity - 2nd offense but where do they post ads?
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:54 #36263Senior Member

Posts: 269It worked
Thanks for sharing that. That's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:10 #36262Senior Member

Posts: 690Seeking Intel for Bucket List Providers
Over years I have done a lot of different providers but two types that I am seeking for one -time are: ! Old, like really granny age and 2. Ugly, like so ugly she breaks a mirror. Nope, not for regulars, one time so I can check her off my bucket list.
You can pm or answer this thread, and thanks.
LB.
-
09-24-24 09:49 #36261Senior Member

Posts: 118Sloppy Seconds
I'm game. DM sent. Let's get together.
Originally Posted by LoveAllAss
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:04 #36260Senior Member

Posts: 130Any intel on sexy magicK
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176490258
Any intel on this one please direct message or respond to my thread. I just want to know if anyone had a good experience with this gal.











Reply With Quote




