Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 41319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36264
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.
    I'll tag team a chic. LOL. Won't be the first time.

  2. #36263
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
    Did a car date after seeing that vid. Dude she is a pro, usually I won't hit stg for BJ only but that's all she will do first meet up. Could've cleaned up a bit better but she was nice and very skilled. Not sure if I'll repeat it no. I'm more into FS but man she gave top notch top.

  3. #36262
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Yes. Saw a mugshot for transmission.

  4. #36261
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
    Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.

    Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281

  5. #36260

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!
    Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.

  6. #36259

    Ho Lee Shit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727885483947

    I texted with this one. She seems friendly enough. A little pricey. But damn she is smoking hot there is a video of her barebacking some dude. If you Google her number you can find it. That shit looks amazing.

  7. #36258
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".

    If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
    Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!

  8. #36257
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #36256

    Fun Size

    So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".

    If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240923_185052_Facebook~2.jpg‎  

  10. #36255

    I Assume This Is Another Scam

    Let's see, do I think this is real? $75 for QV and BBBJ? Also does BBFS and BB Greek, humm?

    Then she says deposit must be paid up front. Yes, sure seems like a scam! Any intel mongers?

    LB.

  11. #36254

    Fun size

    Have had multiple dreams. Shed is a kess, but comfortable enough now that she has AC. DT is fair. Her tight little puss is amazing. She is extremely flexible and willing to accommodate. Typically we begin reverse cowgirl, Mish, doggie. She is very BBFS friendly. I fill her every time. She's in my rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]

  12. #36253
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone ever want to? Good God almighty that's an ugly female!

  13. #36252

    Shauna, fun size baby mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    In my dreams, I found myself in a dumpy yard in Cassat / San Juan area with a shed and behind the curtain a bed and a / c. It was cool enough to sample her dt skills, B+ for nearly swallowing a kielbasa, then eased into a tiny little thing with that baby mouth face, I don't know why and it just works for me. Woke up and on my way. QV 80 Mario coins to play Tiny's Mario Shed.

    HM,

    Tall.

  14. #36251

    Seen her on and off

    Quote Originally Posted by Pah8012  [View Original Post]
    She lives about 5 minutes from me literally. She's cool. But she'll loop out and forget you were ever even coming. She's too close and has great rate not to smash once a week. I usually reach out early in the day and if she gets back to me later ill go over and bust one when I have to run an errand. House is always clean and never any issues.
    I've seen her a lot over the years. Very reasonable with her rates but if you're big she'll pull away and won't let you go deep. She also don't do headache relief for very long. So if you love BBBJ she's not the one. She also not a rusher but like I said if you're big she'll pull away. That's why I don't see her all the time. But she's very nice and you won't be in some crappy motel.

  15. #36250

    The other girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
    Who are the other girls on his Pornhub? I know the girl in the batter video. Forgot her name but she use to live near the airport in some type of camper. Gave good headache relief and could ride like a champ. People use to talk about her years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape