Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 41311
-
09-23-24 20:35 #36256Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hopefully this link works. This is who "fun size" apparently did doubles with and shared as RawDawg said.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
Post 14794 under the Streetwalker section.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4786-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6033281&viewfull=1#post6033281
-
09-23-24 20:21 #36255Senior Member

Posts: 269Huh
Does that mean she has something that we can't get rid of? I know she gave me her sister info because her sister is on my side of town but her sister charges way overprice for headache relief for someone living on Justina. And I don't really care too much for looks to be honest. As long as they give great BBBJ. I've payed for some hot ones that are terrible at it and I paid some ugly one that gave great relief. Just not trying to pay over price for crappy BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 20:05 #36254Senior Member

Posts: 588Ho Lee Shit
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727885483947
I texted with this one. She seems friendly enough. A little pricey. But damn she is smoking hot there is a video of her barebacking some dude. If you Google her number you can find it. That shit looks amazing.
-
09-23-24 20:04 #36253Senior Member

Posts: 1247Oh damn, that's right! I forgot all about Carri, yikes!! No, no, no on fun size girl then! Nope!
Originally Posted by RawDawg904
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 19:26 #36252Senior Member

Posts: 1149[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-23-24 18:57 #36251Senior Member

Posts: 229Fun Size
So, she's a Lane Avenue streetwalker (or was). For years, she would do bare doubles with Carri before Carri hooked up with that butch looking girl. She and Carri also "shared. ".
If you know Carri, then you know! I'm not even sure if she's still alive now from her issue. Why'all be careful out there! It's very dangerous! Here's Carri's photo.
-
09-23-24 18:01 #36250Senior Member

Posts: 690I Assume This Is Another Scam
Let's see, do I think this is real? $75 for QV and BBBJ? Also does BBFS and BB Greek, humm?
Then she says deposit must be paid up front. Yes, sure seems like a scam! Any intel mongers?
LB.
-
09-23-24 15:40 #36249Senior Member

Posts: 118Fun size
Have had multiple dreams. Shed is a kess, but comfortable enough now that she has AC. DT is fair. Her tight little puss is amazing. She is extremely flexible and willing to accommodate. Typically we begin reverse cowgirl, Mish, doggie. She is very BBFS friendly. I fill her every time. She's in my rotation.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 14:13 #36248Senior Member

Posts: 588Why would anyone ever want to? Good God almighty that's an ugly female!
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:42 #36247Senior Member

Posts: 470Shauna, fun size baby mouth
In my dreams, I found myself in a dumpy yard in Cassat / San Juan area with a shed and behind the curtain a bed and a / c. It was cool enough to sample her dt skills, B+ for nearly swallowing a kielbasa, then eased into a tiny little thing with that baby mouth face, I don't know why and it just works for me. Woke up and on my way. QV 80 Mario coins to play Tiny's Mario Shed.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
HM,
Tall.
-
09-23-24 11:57 #36246Senior Member

Posts: 269Seen her on and off
I've seen her a lot over the years. Very reasonable with her rates but if you're big she'll pull away and won't let you go deep. She also don't do headache relief for very long. So if you love BBBJ she's not the one. She also not a rusher but like I said if you're big she'll pull away. That's why I don't see her all the time. But she's very nice and you won't be in some crappy motel.
Originally Posted by Pah8012
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:49 #36245Senior Member

Posts: 269The other girls
Who are the other girls on his Pornhub? I know the girl in the batter video. Forgot her name but she use to live near the airport in some type of camper. Gave good headache relief and could ride like a champ. People use to talk about her years ago.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:36 #36244Senior Member

Posts: 269Fun size
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/485706112000
Have anyone had a date with her?
-
09-23-24 01:18 #36243Senior Member

Posts: 279Ter
Yeah not a member so can't read any of them.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 00:37 #36242Senior Member

Posts: 185I haven't met her but there's lots of good reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by GreekLord
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6001411-254284
GP.











Reply With Quote




