Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36242
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    This one is visiting my area but has Jacksonville as her home. Can't really find any reviews, any help would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie
    I haven't met her but there's lots of good reviews on TER.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6001411-254284

    GP.

  2. #36241

    Bedroom Barbie

    This one is visiting my area but has Jacksonville as her home. Can't really find any reviews, any help would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bedroombarbie

  3. #36240

    Daytona

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any pregnant providers? I've been searching high and low and can't find any. Thanks please reply back or PM.
    There has been one recently in daytona but she has one not so good review and she keeps deleting her ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0138.jpeg‎  

  4. #36239

    Pregnant providers

    Anyone know of any pregnant providers? I've been searching high and low and can't find any. Thanks please reply back or PM.

  5. #36238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensable  [View Original Post]
    Could not get a reply from her, so I gave up trying. Did not mention price so was not that she wanted more money. I just do not get providers posting and then ghosting.

    LB I do know some girls who like anal if that is what you mean by kink?
    She's a cheap good time. Has a trailer near Chaffee. She does go silent for a good while. She's fun enough and nice. Been around forever.

  6. #36237

    Sorry Typo, Popped not pooped, My Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several years ago and she had good skills. Posted the same photos back then and she absolutely looked like her photos. Nice enough, no bs, and reasonable donation. Since then she got preggo, had the kid months ago. But, I never repeated from several years ago. Why? Is cardate only, and we met late around 10 or 11 pm, and this was not an area I wanted to be parked in during the dark evening. Was full of houses with dark alleys and she had me park on a driveway of a place she said was abandoned. I believed her, but if a crook knew it was her regular parking spot, then I would have been an easy target. And if you are a Bubba, trust me, you do not want to get out and try stand your ground in that area. Anything happen? Nope, I had a good time, pooped in her mouth, no one bothered us and then I left. But no way I will take that risk again, not going to tempt fate twice, so never repeated and will never in that area. But still, nothing bad happened, so it is up to you guys to decide.

    LB.
    Typo, sorry, tried to correct it but was unable.

  7. #36236
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's only 22 or 23 years old. She started in her teens apparently. Here's a vid of her when she was 19 sucking a cock.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5f5e4dff1a73d
    Is that all she offer is car date? Have anyone experience in call with her?

  8. #36235

    Danielle

    Had a date with Danielle the other day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/928154137225

    Nice chick, clean apartment over in the Arlington area between Atlantic and Beach. No not Century21!! Some of her pics maybe a little older, but others are very close to what you will find. Straight forward, no drama. Showed up got undressed, laid down and she started with a BBBJ, not a true deep throat, but decent action.

    Rolled her over and had a look at the prize, clean and ready to play with. Rubbered up and went in mish, before switching to doggy. Busted the nut filling the bag. Wet wipes were offered, got cleaned up and dressed. Sat around for a few minutes with a little small talk and headed out.

    I'll definitely see her again as it was a relaxed and safe visit.

  9. #36234

    Beware the Location Especially Late At Night

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this black and white girl. Couldn't be older than 30. Reached out and it took a while, but things got going. Had a car date and picked her up. When she got in my car I got a whiff of musk. She has fought many spiders. Pretty though. She went to town on Johnny. Actually going deep and I was even pumping. Busted in her mouth and she got everything. What a champ. She would look much better if she cleaned up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/351700576081
    I saw her several years ago and she had good skills. Posted the same photos back then and she absolutely looked like her photos. Nice enough, no bs, and reasonable donation. Since then she got preggo, had the kid months ago. But, I never repeated from several years ago. Why? Is cardate only, and we met late around 10 or 11 pm, and this was not an area I wanted to be parked in during the dark evening. Was full of houses with dark alleys and she had me park on a driveway of a place she said was abandoned. I believed her, but if a crook knew it was her regular parking spot, then I would have been an easy target. And if you are a Bubba, trust me, you do not want to get out and try stand your ground in that area. Anything happen? Nope, I had a good time, pooped in her mouth, no one bothered us and then I left. But no way I will take that risk again, not going to tempt fate twice, so never repeated and will never in that area. But still, nothing bad happened, so it is up to you guys to decide.

    LB.

  10. #36233

    MFM or Sloppy Seconds

    Anyone hung up to tag team or let me watch you CIP so I can go second? PMs me I have a few girls willing.

  11. #36232
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176409050

    Met her for a carbj in San Pablo area off Beach. Nice girl and easy convo. She's looking for clients. Nice rack and BBBJ was good!
    Does she allow COF or CIM?

  12. #36231
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176409050

    Met her for a carbj in San Pablo area off Beach. Nice girl and easy convo. She's looking for clients. Nice rack and BBBJ was good!
    What was her rate.

  13. #36230
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAvgGuy99  [View Original Post]
    So tight actually that Jimmy got lost behind the curtains. I didn't realize this until I pulled out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/068552069491
    So, who went in for the recovery?

  14. #36229

    Cute MILF who popped up two weeks back

    Hi Mongers,

    I saw this ad up on Sept 12, so this is a bit late but she just answered me and we're trying to set up a dream. Any old timers have a memory of this doe?

    She looks nice and could be fun or trouble. So far as I know, she's set up for in calls on the Northside around the twenties, so that's not a good sign.

    What say you?

    HM,

    Tall
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 5.54.57 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #36228

    Katt

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/176409050

    Met her for a carbj in San Pablo area off Beach. Nice girl and easy convo. She's looking for clients. Nice rack and BBBJ was good!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape