Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19566

    Brittany visiting CLE this Thursday

    Was talking to Britt about when her next visit to CLE would be and she said she's planning on coming back this Thursday, 9/26. She asked if I could put a notice up on the CLE board for other to be aware in case they would like to pay a visit while she's in town.

    For anyone interested, here's my review from the last time Brittany was in CLE: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7023623#post7023623.

    Had a great time and looking forward to seeing her again.

    You can hmu for digits if you are interested in a meet. I'll reply when I can. Last time she was in CLE she was in the NOlm area. I'm unaware as to her expected location this time around.

  2. #19565
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of years ago. Real but spaced out.
    She definitely looks off, looks like a wig, no meat on bones, drugs?

  3. #19564
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting up and on way over she ghosted and haven't heard anything back. So waste of.

    Time but not out any funds at least.

    Seems lots playing games lately, want a deposite, or worse.
    That's a dude.

  4. #19563
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    She also has many reviews that would drive business away from her.
    Good point. Also heard she's on seeking. I stop looking there as there are no real sugar babies anymore just pros looking to charge double or triple what they're worth. For what it's worth, lots of reviews out there, seen her a couple time, great body, I've seen her described as beautiful and as a butterflies. I'd describe the face as ok. Not ugly but no model. Just definitely a hustler so I can see some the negatives described happening but I never experienced them.

  5. #19562
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSixNine  [View Original Post]
    She does advertise actually. I looked at seeking over the weekend. I do not have an active account but she sent a pm. I would call that advertising.
    Got a seeking link? PM would be most appreciated. I'm active on their.

  6. #19561

    Britt

    She does advertise actually. I looked at seeking over the weekend. I do not have an active account but she sent a pm. I would call that advertising.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonRt70  [View Original Post]
    She also has many reviews that would drive business away from her.

  7. #19560
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't need to advertise anymore. Reviews from this site drives business her way. Look at the akron site, there's enough reviews describing action and pictures of her posted sTG not necessarily.
    She also has many reviews that would drive business away from her.

  8. #19559
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeHouse55  [View Original Post]
    Does Britt advertise anywhere? Akron not far for me.
    She doesn't need to advertise anymore. Reviews from this site drives business her way. Look at the akron site, there's enough reviews describing action and pictures of her posted sTG not necessarily.

  9. #19558

    Waste of time

    Tried setting up and on way over she ghosted and haven't heard anything back. So waste of.

    Time but not out any funds at least.

    Seems lots playing games lately, want a deposite, or worse.

  10. #19557
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by BooneDawg  [View Original Post]
    On X.com https://x.com/Bimbowest1.

    Phone: 216-553-1013.

    meetjennywest@proton.me

    https://free-5173380.webadorsite.com/

    Anyone seen her, know anything? To good to be true?
    50% deposit as well.

  11. #19556

    Tina

    Saw her a couple of years ago. Real but spaced out.

  12. #19555

    Re

    Google imagine search her photos. Scammer def.

    Here is her real OF. With 400 k likes she aint selling her kitty brother sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240921_230534_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  13. #19554

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    I drove down to Akron to finally meet Britt. There were just too many great reviews on this site to not make the drive. She was as advertised: pretty, well built and very, very accommodating. I told her I would be a regular if she came to Cleveland. She said she is willing to come to Cleveland regularly if she could find enough good customers. So, Cleveland guys, if you're interested, let her know that you would like to see her in Cleveland. If we build it, she will. Well, you know.
    Does Britt advertise anywhere? Akron not far for me.

  14. #19553

    Any 411

    On X.com https://x.com/Bimbowest1.

    Phone: 216-553-1013.

    meetjennywest@proton.me

    https://free-5173380.webadorsite.com/

    Anyone seen her, know anything? To good to be true?

  15. #19552

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape