Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19554

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    I drove down to Akron to finally meet Britt. There were just too many great reviews on this site to not make the drive. She was as advertised: pretty, well built and very, very accommodating. I told her I would be a regular if she came to Cleveland. She said she is willing to come to Cleveland regularly if she could find enough good customers. So, Cleveland guys, if you're interested, let her know that you would like to see her in Cleveland. If we build it, she will. Well, you know.
    Does Britt advertise anywhere? Akron not far for me.

  2. #19553

    Any 411

    On X.com https://x.com/Bimbowest1.

    Phone: 216-553-1013.

    meetjennywest@proton.me

    https://free-5173380.webadorsite.com/

    Anyone seen her, know anything? To good to be true?

  3. #19552

  4. #19551

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    In fact, I'd say better than when they had a location.
    I completely agree. At the old location it was more rushed.

  5. #19550

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanNow  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to follow-up about this one because you can't read the full reviews on TER for free. What was your experience with her?
    She wasn't good and had an attitude. I told her to leave after 15 minutes.

    As I wrote TOFTT.

    Hiring her was a waste of time.

    Please shop elsewhere.

    Next reviewer on TER liked her, travel at your own risk.

  6. #19549

    Samantha / Violet

    Wanted to follow-up about this one because you can't read the full reviews on TER for free. What was your experience with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef985  [View Original Post]
    Got an outcall last Dec. TOFTT, maybe two. Horrible experience see my review on TER.

  7. #19548
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    It's all of the same girl she has tats on her ass pics might just be form before she got the tattoos or something. She had another girl with her when I saw her but didn't bring enough cash to have them both didn't get to see what the other one looked like but chick said she was the same age as her and cute.
    Cool, thanks! They are cute. $200 a half is a bit pricey though.

  8. #19547
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.


    Read this next bit very closely.


    I am going to fucking ban you the next time you are an asshole.

    SR7D1 please, please, please report him when he is.

    A2

  9. #19546

    Only one girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the ad, it seems like one pic has tats on her ass, the other does not. Are those 2 different girls and if so, which one did you see? Or just different angles? TIA
    It's all of the same girl she has tats on her ass pics might just be form before she got the tattoos or something. She had another girl with her when I saw her but didn't bring enough cash to have them both didn't get to see what the other one looked like but chick said she was the same age as her and cute.

  10. #19545
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    Looks to good to be true but isn't looks just like pics comms were a little spotty but not terrible wants to FaceTime verify which I usually don't like but toftt. 2 for hhr hotel on Rockside. Young like 19 young, tight body soft skin, nice bubble butt, perky B cups, pretty face rode it doggy finished in the bag. Cfs pretty good demeanor get her while cheap or before she comes to her senses about the life she is getting into doesn't seem like she's on drugs just looking for quick cash I assume.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/176233275
    I looked at the ad, it seems like one pic has tats on her ass, the other does not. Are those 2 different girls and if so, which one did you see? Or just different angles? TIA

  11. #19544

    Britt is Best!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    Do you know when Britt is coming back to the Cleveland. I would like to see her. I missed her the last time she was her. Thanks.
    I drove down to Akron to finally meet Britt. There were just too many great reviews on this site to not make the drive. She was as advertised: pretty, well built and very, very accommodating. I told her I would be a regular if she came to Cleveland. She said she is willing to come to Cleveland regularly if she could find enough good customers. So, Cleveland guys, if you're interested, let her know that you would like to see her in Cleveland. If we build it, she will. Well, you know.

  12. #19543

    The purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    Don't post if you don't want to help.
    The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

    Taken from the guides basic rules. It's not about trans or gay, sorry man.

  13. #19542

    Anyone Know this one?

    I see this link all the time. I don't get what the secret is but I wasn't sure if any of you know or have partaked. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...s/180784127859

  14. #19541

    Honey

    Looks to good to be true but isn't looks just like pics comms were a little spotty but not terrible wants to FaceTime verify which I usually don't like but toftt. 2 for hhr hotel on Rockside. Young like 19 young, tight body soft skin, nice bubble butt, perky B cups, pretty face rode it doggy finished in the bag. Cfs pretty good demeanor get her while cheap or before she comes to her senses about the life she is getting into doesn't seem like she's on drugs just looking for quick cash I assume.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/176233275

  15. #19540

    Past post

    Quote Originally Posted by Cover216  [View Original Post]
    Seen post about her a while back saying she was legit said area was a little sketchy haven't personally seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape