Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 22146
-
09-17-24 12:24 #19536Senior Member

Posts: 1515Wickliffe
Why would anyone be nervous about visiting someone in Wickliffe. For the most part the girls stay at the Fairfield Inn which in my opinion is just a humongous ***** house.
Originally Posted by OneAndDone
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:08 #19535Senior Member

Posts: 734Thanks I tried to see her, she said she fell asleep LOL and stopped responding. My window closed I may try this week that area makes me a little nervous. Saw one there a few years back and had a cruser in the lot when I left.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 17:42 #19534Senior Member

Posts: 42Strawberry-blonde
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll scratch that one off the to-do list. Got a few others that I've been interested in. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Chef985
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:51 #19533Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks Fuzzey.
Originally Posted by Fuzzyek
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 10:47 #19532Senior Member

Posts: 1515Nice
She's in Wickliffe, I also think she will offer BBFS for a bit extra.
Originally Posted by CleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 09:42 #19531Senior Member

Posts: 98Nice!
Quick question: whereabouts did you see her? Her location just says Cleveland.
Originally Posted by Greeky123
[View Original Post]
Thanks!!
-
09-16-24 08:59 #19530Senior Member

Posts: 135Head
Pretty solid head I dreamt about for 80. Nice and deep. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/176136645.
-
09-16-24 06:17 #19529Senior Member

Posts: 80Strawberry-blonde
This one is a definite No Go! Saw her a year ago. Facial scars-bad one's. By the 15 minute mark her driver was constantly knocking at my door, ringing the bell and shouting. Once we got this sorted out my time was up.
Originally Posted by Nautiplay1
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 16:56 #19528Senior Member

Posts: 74Blue has still been good for me
In fact, I'd say better than when they had a location.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 18:44 #19527Senior Member

Posts: 480East
Current hotel Asian is awful. They've gotten less consistent and the last one reported on, that I unfortunately missed, was the only one with a real pic in forever there. Some have been ok, and even good service, but several notches down in looks for quite awhile now. Haven't bothered with the other ones in quite awhile. They are fake pics and usually horrible. If anyone knows different let me know. But I'd say they're all a crapshoot right now with the eastside still being the best one.
-
09-13-24 20:11 #19526Senior Member

Posts: 734To each his own. WTF.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 14:18 #19525Senior Member

Posts: 216Very interested in this as well.
Originally Posted by Cover216
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 12:14 #19524Senior Member

Posts: 74TS reco
Anyone experiment with a trans? If so do you have a recommendation for a curious 1st timer?
-
09-13-24 11:13 #19523Senior Member

Posts: 42Strawberry Blonde
Seen this ad on and off for a long time. Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/297190394748
-
09-13-24 05:45 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 479New forum name
Hi all. By now some of you may have noticed the name change for a Cleveland thread I started back in October 2019, originally called "Upscale Escorts $250+". Over the years, as prices have increased, I've gotten comments that $250 is no longer considered upscale, but I could never figure out how to change the name. I reached out to one of the admins on this site and he got the name changed to "400+" (thanks, admin2!).
As a reminder, this is a discussion of providers who are more upscale, now in the $400/hr and higher range (i.e. not your typical Skip the Games quality girls). These can be local or touring ladies, and even agency providers. It's for those of us who want model-quality beauties and can afford to pay for them.
A final note, if you use bookmarks to reach the various forums here, the new URL is: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...le-Escorts-400.
The old URL (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...le-Escorts-250) still works, but I don't know if it will eventually be removed.
-- JAO













Reply With Quote




