Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 30810
-
09-20-24 18:07 #26460Senior Member

Posts: 73Summer Bae
My experience was very similar. I've probably seen her half a dozen times or more over the last 45 days. She's VERY petite, like maybe 4'-11" and 90 lbs petite. Tight pussy small perky breasts and full of dirty talk. She says she wants to be my "dirty little * Thats hot! I've ne er seen ANY signs of demons so I feel comfortable saying no demons are apparent. She did flake out on me several times in a row which almos made me stop calling her but I eventually did and the last 4 visits she has held her s hedule as promised. She doesn't have a pimp but she might have a boyfriend that stays with her sometimes. She definitley a super sweet girl amd is very pleasnt to hang out with. Maybe if she can get a few regulars she can get her housing situation stabilized and seeing her will be easier.
Originally Posted by BoinkThis
[View Original Post]
Regarding the typical visit, BBBJ was pretty good, actually above averge, and covered FS. She doesn't like cowgirl but loves mish at the end of the bed and doggy. Price is $180 for the hhr and $250 for the hr. Not sure about the QV.
-
09-19-24 17:35 #26459Senior Member

Posts: 625Is it her the one you're referring to? Barbie / Laurie?
Is it her?
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 17:03 #26458Senior Member

Posts: 625Lollypop
I've found bad reports about the lollypop.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 22:46 #26457Senior Member

Posts: 40Natural
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/804364343066
Wish this one would come back around.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 20:45 #26456Senior Member

Posts: 434Try April.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 20:43 #26455Senior Member

Posts: 434, I'm with him. I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing, kinda unattractive if you ask me. Try April for a meaty pussy .
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 19:52 #26454Senior Member

Posts: 73Crystal Carrot
Any intel? Looks TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/676357809443
-
09-18-24 16:04 #26453Senior Member

Posts: 234Henderson girl
She's posted for a while now. Was only doing in-calls at Henderson.
Originally Posted by TheInfJester
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 15:53 #26452Senior Member

Posts: 91Girl in the pics is familiar, but I couldn't tell you where from. I travel a lot, so I'm always looking at out of state ads. Number search turns nothing up, niether did a quick LENS search. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 13:32 #26451Senior Member

Posts: 97A new Vanessa?
Does anyone know her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/576997421314.
-
09-18-24 11:37 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 175That's what I meant: https://callescort.org/919-295-9906/videos.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
Anyone saw her?
-
09-17-24 23:30 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 72Sara Fairfax
Has Sara Fairfax left the business?
-
09-17-24 13:34 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks,
Originally Posted by Dappu
[View Original Post]
Last week I contacted her because she was 5 min away from my place. I drove to her location and coms were pretty responsive until I got there and waited in the parking lot. I texted her and called her few times in the 30 min I was waiting for her. She never texted back that or the other days.
Thanks for this. I won't insist I guess.
-
09-17-24 12:42 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 175Meaty and hairy
Yes, correct, my initial message was unclear, my apologies.
Originally Posted by CreamDigger
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations?
-
09-17-24 12:09 #26446Senior Member

Posts: 283Very egoistic and doesn't seem to have a winning personality
I managed to get the phone number of Cara and actually texted her a few days but crickets. She finally starts responding but with single word responses to my questions. I asked her if she has an incall location in Raleigh and she responds with "I never do incall. Ever!
Originally Posted by Finley919
[View Original Post]
I'm like. What's with the attitude, I asked a genuine question. I still persevered and said that's ok I can do a cardate if that's the case. Again no response for a few days. I texted her again with "there?" And she completely looses it. She responds back with "what a weirdo you are, who texts someone for the first time with there?" And I was like?
First of all it wasn't the first time I was texting her we had gotten to the stage where she informed me she won't do incalls and I just asked if she could do a cardate instead. And I only texted her "there" when she didn't reply. But the attitude she exhibited even on those short 1-word replies put me off. This is a customer pleasing profession and if you can come across with so much snooty attitude over a couple of texts then meeting you would be a nightmare IMO.
If you can get through to her and have a nice time more power to you and definitely report back. From my experience I would recommend staying away.










Reply With Quote





