Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 1298 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26353

    Cary MILF

    Has anyone see her recently. I came across her review from 2019, couldn't find any latest reviews. So just curious to know if she's still worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/391815262692

  2. #26352

    Cara

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Cara on and off for a couple of years. She is a tall slim redhead. She has mostly worked out of Winston Salem but doesn't advertise in that area now for personal reasons. She is making visits to Raleigh and will drive a distance to see a client. She pleasant, friendly, and very GFE. She accommodates requests. She also really gets into it and will ask for favored positions. Once I was spent, but she hadn't finished. She asked if she could rub herself off against my leg while she attended to the boys. The answer was yes. PM me for details. No link because no ads are up.
    Can you share contact info please?

  3. #26351
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Cara on and off for a couple of years. She is a tall slim redhead. She has mostly worked out of Winston Salem but doesn't advertise in that area now for personal reasons. She is making visits to Raleigh and will drive a distance to see a client. She pleasant, friendly, and very GFE. She accommodates requests. She also really gets into it and will ask for favored positions. Once I was spent, but she hadn't finished. She asked if she could rub herself off against my leg while she attended to the boys. The answer was yes. PM me for details. No link because no ads are up.
    She's beautiful.

  4. #26350

    Cara

    I have been seeing Cara on and off for a couple of years. She is a tall slim redhead. She has mostly worked out of Winston Salem but doesn't advertise in that area now for personal reasons. She is making visits to Raleigh and will drive a distance to see a client. She pleasant, friendly, and very GFE. She accommodates requests. She also really gets into it and will ask for favored positions. Once I was spent, but she hadn't finished. She asked if she could rub herself off against my leg while she attended to the boys. The answer was yes. PM me for details. No link because no ads are up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 7.41.07 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 7.40.23 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 7.39.17 PM.png‎  

  5. #26349

    Unknown name

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 or 3 years ago. Her pics are heavily filtered, but it's her. Her teeth are jacked up. I don't think I would repeat.
    Saw her about a year ago. Teeth are jacked up. Room was messy. Had a large dog (in a crate). It was just for a BBBJ and it was lackluster.

  6. #26348
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/354785166231

    She's posted for awhile, has anyone seen her?
    I saw her about 2 or 3 years ago. Her pics are heavily filtered, but it's her. Her teeth are jacked up. I don't think I would repeat.

  7. #26347

    Confirm?


  8. #26346

    Anybody?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/354785166231

    She's posted for awhile, has anyone seen her?

  9. #26345
    Ah, Asian ADS, not a specific K-girls thread. Many thanks.

  10. #26344

    It's this one

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've scrolled and scrolled but haven't found it. Too much trouble to include a link?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...3369-Asian-ads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sg-screenie.png‎  

  11. #26343
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. She's sweet, good coms, sexy body and pretty face. But has some rules and for the QV, she would only do doggie and CBJ. I don't expect the world for a QV every time, but at least let me do mish. Anyway, she was a decent time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/438109415785
    Does she actually do what she advertises as far as how wet.

  12. #26342

    Legit ebony

    Saw this one. She's sweet, good coms, sexy body and pretty face. But has some rules and for the QV, she would only do doggie and CBJ. I don't expect the world for a QV every time, but at least let me do mish. Anyway, she was a decent time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/438109415785

  13. #26341
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollarRusty  [View Original Post]
    Seen two guys ask about the thread for the k girls. It's in the Asian ad one.
    I've scrolled and scrolled but haven't found it. Too much trouble to include a link?

  14. #26340
    Totally agree. I reviewed her in the Latina thread. I have a feeling she's going to get real busy. Best session I've had in some time and for $100, can't beat it.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream. Named Barbie.

    QV 100 roses. Average height, cute smile, Spinner body, Latino, no English, covered BJ. Finished in Mish, asked for multiple position no hesitation for it.

    She had some braces so no kissing. No clock watcher. 15 min 100 roses, 30 min 150 roses, 1 h 200 roses.

  15. #26339

    Re: Bonnie interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    A+ vist with Bonnie. Senior's can pm me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/175536038
    Interested thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape