Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26458

    Lollypop

    I've found bad reports about the lollypop.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, your link showed dead, but I saw this link- same chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/842093411386

    or did you mean this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/956499139307

    Edited as I found a second, more likely suspect

  2. #26457

    Natural

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/804364343066

    Wish this one would come back around.

    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Yes, correct, my initial message was unclear, my apologies.

    Any recommendations?

  3. #26456
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Yes, correct, my initial message was unclear, my apologies.

    Any recommendations?
    Try April.

  4. #26455
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    OP is seeking a hirsute provider, one with a hairy puddy-cat. Or one with meaty labia.
    , I'm with him. I just don't get the whole shaved pussy thing, kinda unattractive if you ask me. Try April for a meaty pussy .

  5. #26454

    Crystal Carrot


  6. #26453

    Henderson girl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the pics is familiar, but I couldn't tell you where from. I travel a lot, so I'm always looking at out of state ads. Number search turns nothing up, niether did a quick LENS search. I would avoid.
    She's posted for a while now. Was only doing in-calls at Henderson.

  7. #26452
    Girl in the pics is familiar, but I couldn't tell you where from. I travel a lot, so I'm always looking at out of state ads. Number search turns nothing up, niether did a quick LENS search. I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]

  8. #26451

    A new Vanessa?


  9. #26450
    Quote Originally Posted by StBrolinSf  [View Original Post]
    Yes, correct, my initial message was unclear, my apologies.

    Any recommendations?
    That's what I meant: https://callescort.org/919-295-9906/videos.

    Anyone saw her?

  10. #26449

    Sara Fairfax

    Has Sara Fairfax left the business?

  11. #26448
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappu  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow hobbyists, beware of this girl. She asked me for deposit and never responded after that. Agreed to schedule a date after which she asked without a deposit she cannot meet, I usually don't send deposits, believing on couple of true reviews I have proceed with a deposit but thank god I didn't waste much buks.

    Probably she is better in the past, but seems like going downhill now or might have a pimp as well. Just beware of this one and proceed with caution. FYI here are all her ads online, just in case if she deletes ads from one site.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/179892911790

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9199191305/1

    https://escort13.com/post/94735027?currentPage=99

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8559382
    Thanks,

    Last week I contacted her because she was 5 min away from my place. I drove to her location and coms were pretty responsive until I got there and waited in the parking lot. I texted her and called her few times in the 30 min I was waiting for her. She never texted back that or the other days.

    Thanks for this. I won't insist I guess.

  12. #26447

    Meaty and hairy

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    OP is seeking a hirsute provider, one with a hairy puddy-cat. Or one with meaty labia.
    Yes, correct, my initial message was unclear, my apologies.

    Any recommendations?

  13. #26446

    Very egoistic and doesn't seem to have a winning personality

    Quote Originally Posted by Finley919  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, but pm with details if you can, thanks.
    I managed to get the phone number of Cara and actually texted her a few days but crickets. She finally starts responding but with single word responses to my questions. I asked her if she has an incall location in Raleigh and she responds with "I never do incall. Ever!

    I'm like. What's with the attitude, I asked a genuine question. I still persevered and said that's ok I can do a cardate if that's the case. Again no response for a few days. I texted her again with "there?" And she completely looses it. She responds back with "what a weirdo you are, who texts someone for the first time with there?" And I was like?

    First of all it wasn't the first time I was texting her we had gotten to the stage where she informed me she won't do incalls and I just asked if she could do a cardate instead. And I only texted her "there" when she didn't reply. But the attitude she exhibited even on those short 1-word replies put me off. This is a customer pleasing profession and if you can come across with so much snooty attitude over a couple of texts then meeting you would be a nightmare IMO.

    If you can get through to her and have a nice time more power to you and definitely report back. From my experience I would recommend staying away.

  14. #26445

    Beware deposit scam. Going downhill

    Hey fellow hobbyists, beware of this girl. She asked me for deposit and never responded after that. Agreed to schedule a date after which she asked without a deposit she cannot meet, I usually don't send deposits, believing on couple of true reviews I have proceed with a deposit but thank god I didn't waste much buks.

    Probably she is better in the past, but seems like going downhill now or might have a pimp as well. Just beware of this one and proceed with caution. FYI here are all her ads online, just in case if she deletes ads from one site.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...m/179892911790

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9199191305/1

    https://escort13.com/post/94735027?currentPage=99

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8559382
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1906.jpg‎  

  15. #26444

    Is this the Bunny you asked about (new lik)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/297480304585

    Anyone met this girl? She is from Wilson and I am also. Or is TGTBT?
    Hey man, your link showed dead, but I saw this link- same chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/842093411386

    or did you mean this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/956499139307

    Edited as I found a second, more likely suspect

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape