Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 177 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2645
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2045

    Rachael

    Went to see Rachael again, and she keeps on surprising me. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she raised the bar. The usual sexy greeting, so sexy in her little red number. Love her natural big boobs. They feel great when I'm holding them while we kiss. One holding a boob, the other a handful of that sweet okole. Love a squeezable ass. As always, she looked fantastic. Make up on point. Hair sexy and that look in her eye like she knew something I didn't. Off to the shower, she lead me by my dick down the hall. On the flip, aside from the BBBJ preview, she climbed on leaning over me looking me in the eye and slid me inside, she started grinding on me and leaned down to see if I wanted 2 x. I let her know that it's been years since I was able to do 2 x, so she brought me to the edge and slid off the table, cleaning me with her beautiful mouth. Back in the room, she sat waiting for me at the edge of the table and I dove in. Her punani is so clean and she gets so wet, I love sliding my tongue in and out and sucking on her bean. When she was really wet, we switched and she started to suck me off like she never had before. I thought I was going to pop, but she knew what she was doing, and slid on me again, sliding me into her wet, tight punani. She so warm and wet. , looking down at me with her beautiful eyes. She would slowly close them, and I could tell that she was getting off too. Glances in the mirror to watch her own porno did it for me, and we came together just after mama called time. Hot towels and some hot kisses to send me on my way. Some kisses for jr to see if he was awake, but he was donee for the night. Now, as always, YMMV, but I get the feeling that this so her standard, and it shows why she's one of the best in town, and deservingly a top tier provider. Not many at her level. I know that this will get me some phan boi labels, but I know what I like, I know what I see, and I know how to express it, so hate on if you must. Just calling it like I see it, she fantastic on so many levels.

  2. #2044

    That's for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    MILF, GILF who cares? She still looks good and delivers every single time!
    Definitely true. Age is not the issue. Looks and service is what drives me. And isn't that guy in Lemons no fly list?

  3. #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    Retract. Milf to me is 40 to 49. Gilf is 50 And Over.
    MILF, GILF who cares? She still looks good and delivers every single time!

  4. #2042

    Rachel x6

    Sixth visit. I have to say from the 2nd visit to now Rachel definitely responds well to repeat clients.

    I am pretty young or youngish. Looks are important for me or I literally won't be able to get it up. I am honest with my ratings. I Rachel in the well lit kitchen and I stand by my assessment that she looks late 30's to mid 40's. How old she actually is? I don't give a fuck she gets my cock rock hard, nothing is out of place on her body, tight wet pussy and great service.

    I opted for the table shower this time with Rachel. Amazing head service and more. Back in the room it was my usual except for the finish. Rachel has been telling me I can cum in her mouth or on her mouth as long as it was just on her mouth since around the 3rd visit. I can never pull out in time though because I like to furiously pound to the finish. This time however I had her ride me until I was close and I go her off quickly and down on her knees. Her big dick sucking lips (which I assume are manmade, but a good job, I hate when they look too fake) open wide, eye contact and tongue out. A quick giggle from her and a friendly finger pointed to say only on mouth and chin. Well I assume I was being given this pleasure because previous orgasms inside Rachel were only average at best in volume. So she was planning for a regular load.

    Little did Rachel know that I had been eating really healthy this day, I was well hydrated and I had not cum for about 8 days. The result is that I will never be allowed to pull out of Rachel again. I blasted off. The first gob went straight down her throat, catching her by surprise, making her tilt back which affected my aim. The second gob was 4 to 5 times bigger some of it went in her nose and most of it went in her eye. The last gob went farther splattering her forehead and going in her hair. For a second I thought she would get upset. But she took it like a champ. Of course she doesn't want to lose a regular. After a small pause she jokes that it was enough sperm for triplets. I told her it had been over a week. The last time I came was actually inside her. I had not been to the gym that day and I was super hydrated. As revenge she leaned in for a big kiss and I didn't shy away. Tasted like pineapple.

  5. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    I'm quite young, to me Lemon looks late 30's all day. But we know Asians and plastic surgery, so damn if she really is over 50 god damn she fooled me.
    She's got over 10 years on me but she looks great to me. Even in brighter light she looks good. Top notch service to, full PSE every time.

  6. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.
    Retract. Milf to me is 40 to 49. Gilf is 50 And Over.

  7. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.
    I'm quite young, to me Lemon looks late 30's all day. But we know Asians and plastic surgery, so damn if she really is over 50 god damn she fooled me.

  8. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    She is MILF territory now, and one fine fuck still one of the best you will always leave satisfied. Fine pussy to eat till she cum and she suck dick good one of the very best BBBJCIM. Cum deep inside her pussy too. Very nice curvy body tits and ass can take a pounding still on my rotation she good.
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.

  9. #2037

    Milf

    She is MILF territory now, and one fine fuck still one of the best you will always leave satisfied. Fine pussy to eat till she cum and she suck dick good one of the very best BBBJCIM. Cum deep inside her pussy too. Very nice curvy body tits and ass can take a pounding still on my rotation she good.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.

  10. #2036

    Lemon is one special lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.
    She's one of the best!

  11. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by LivininDa808  [View Original Post]
    You answered yourself with the "legendary" comment. She has lots of regulars who keep her busy so maybe that's why you don't see new reviews. Her consistent high level of service, personality and looks have been well documented. These are some of the qualities that sets her apart from others.
    Agree, her looks and service was the best. Hence the word "Was". We all grow old.

  12. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.
    You answered yourself with the "legendary" comment. She has lots of regulars who keep her busy so maybe that's why you don't see new reviews. Her consistent high level of service, personality and looks have been well documented. These are some of the qualities that sets her apart from others.

  13. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Oct 13 is her last day and will be back on Nov. 8th.
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.

  14. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by RugMuncha  [View Original Post]
    Is this tge Penny who was working out of Paradise Spa in the house next Champion Malasadas on King Street?
    No idea. She is light skin and has a beauty mark / mole on her face. She is a bit chubby but she has an ass on her if you like ass as opposed to girls who are chubby with no ass. She's a good fuck. Only reason I haven't seen her again is because there are other girls I need to see, rachel, lemon again before she leaves ect and my budget isn't infinite.

  15. #2031

    Penny formerly Paradise Spa??

    Is this tge Penny who was working out of Paradise Spa in the house next Champion Malasadas on King Street?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Penny is definitely a good time. She does enjoy sex, especially DATY. Wish she had more massage skills. That would be a huge improvement on her service. I would see her again as well after Paula leaves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape