Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 177 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2042

    Rachel x6

    Sixth visit. I have to say from the 2nd visit to now Rachel definitely responds well to repeat clients.

    I am pretty young or youngish. Looks are important for me or I literally won't be able to get it up. I am honest with my ratings. I Rachel in the well lit kitchen and I stand by my assessment that she looks late 30's to mid 40's. How old she actually is? I don't give a fuck she gets my cock rock hard, nothing is out of place on her body, tight wet pussy and great service.

    I opted for the table shower this time with Rachel. Amazing head service and more. Back in the room it was my usual except for the finish. Rachel has been telling me I can cum in her mouth or on her mouth as long as it was just on her mouth since around the 3rd visit. I can never pull out in time though because I like to furiously pound to the finish. This time however I had her ride me until I was close and I go her off quickly and down on her knees. Her big dick sucking lips (which I assume are manmade, but a good job, I hate when they look too fake) open wide, eye contact and tongue out. A quick giggle from her and a friendly finger pointed to say only on mouth and chin. Well I assume I was being given this pleasure because previous orgasms inside Rachel were only average at best in volume. So she was planning for a regular load.

    Little did Rachel know that I had been eating really healthy this day, I was well hydrated and I had not cum for about 8 days. The result is that I will never be allowed to pull out of Rachel again. I blasted off. The first gob went straight down her throat, catching her by surprise, making her tilt back which affected my aim. The second gob was 4 to 5 times bigger some of it went in her nose and most of it went in her eye. The last gob went farther splattering her forehead and going in her hair. For a second I thought she would get upset. But she took it like a champ. Of course she doesn't want to lose a regular. After a small pause she jokes that it was enough sperm for triplets. I told her it had been over a week. The last time I came was actually inside her. I had not been to the gym that day and I was super hydrated. As revenge she leaned in for a big kiss and I didn't shy away. Tasted like pineapple.

  2. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    I'm quite young, to me Lemon looks late 30's all day. But we know Asians and plastic surgery, so damn if she really is over 50 god damn she fooled me.
    She's got over 10 years on me but she looks great to me. Even in brighter light she looks good. Top notch service to, full PSE every time.

  3. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.
    Retract. Milf to me is 40 to 49. Gilf is 50 And Over.

  4. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.
    I'm quite young, to me Lemon looks late 30's all day. But we know Asians and plastic surgery, so damn if she really is over 50 god damn she fooled me.

  5. #2038
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    She is MILF territory now, and one fine fuck still one of the best you will always leave satisfied. Fine pussy to eat till she cum and she suck dick good one of the very best BBBJCIM. Cum deep inside her pussy too. Very nice curvy body tits and ass can take a pounding still on my rotation she good.
    MILF to me is 40 to 45 years old. GILF is 46 to 50 years old. I hope Lemon still looks like 40 Years old.

  6. #2037

    Milf

    She is MILF territory now, and one fine fuck still one of the best you will always leave satisfied. Fine pussy to eat till she cum and she suck dick good one of the very best BBBJCIM. Cum deep inside her pussy too. Very nice curvy body tits and ass can take a pounding still on my rotation she good.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.

  7. #2036

    Lemon is one special lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.
    She's one of the best!

  8. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by LivininDa808  [View Original Post]
    You answered yourself with the "legendary" comment. She has lots of regulars who keep her busy so maybe that's why you don't see new reviews. Her consistent high level of service, personality and looks have been well documented. These are some of the qualities that sets her apart from others.
    Agree, her looks and service was the best. Hence the word "Was". We all grow old.

  9. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.
    You answered yourself with the "legendary" comment. She has lots of regulars who keep her busy so maybe that's why you don't see new reviews. Her consistent high level of service, personality and looks have been well documented. These are some of the qualities that sets her apart from others.

  10. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Oct 13 is her last day and will be back on Nov. 8th.
    I don't hear much reviews on Lemon anymore. I guess her legendary looks are a thing of the past. She was great. Probably the best in Hawaii in History. In my books.

  11. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by RugMuncha  [View Original Post]
    Is this tge Penny who was working out of Paradise Spa in the house next Champion Malasadas on King Street?
    No idea. She is light skin and has a beauty mark / mole on her face. She is a bit chubby but she has an ass on her if you like ass as opposed to girls who are chubby with no ass. She's a good fuck. Only reason I haven't seen her again is because there are other girls I need to see, rachel, lemon again before she leaves ect and my budget isn't infinite.

  12. #2031

    Penny formerly Paradise Spa??

    Is this tge Penny who was working out of Paradise Spa in the house next Champion Malasadas on King Street?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Penny is definitely a good time. She does enjoy sex, especially DATY. Wish she had more massage skills. That would be a huge improvement on her service. I would see her again as well after Paula leaves.

  13. #2030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggiestyle98  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Penny based on previous report. Probably about 5 feet tall, a little on the heavy side a bit of a stomach, but firm C-D cups with no sag. Really nice jugs. Like previously mentioned lots of make up. Likely mid forties to early 50. Shaved kitty with a little stubble. Enthusiastic and really seems to love sex, went at it for a while before I busted a nut in the condom. I'd recommend but you got to be okay with a little older and heavier.

    Me, I like service over looks so I'd plan on repeating. Will respond to PM for more info.
    Penny is definitely a good time. She does enjoy sex, especially DATY. Wish she had more massage skills. That would be a huge improvement on her service. I would see her again as well after Paula leaves.

  14. #2029

    Worth more than a Penny

    Went to see Penny based on previous report. Probably about 5 feet tall, a little on the heavy side a bit of a stomach, but firm C-D cups with no sag. Really nice jugs. Like previously mentioned lots of make up. Likely mid forties to early 50. Shaved kitty with a little stubble. Enthusiastic and really seems to love sex, went at it for a while before I busted a nut in the condom. I'd recommend but you got to be okay with a little older and heavier.

    Me, I like service over looks so I'd plan on repeating. Will respond to PM for more info.

  15. #2028
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    She definitely did not avoid vi with me.

    "Clown makeup"? Are you sure you saw her? Sure she wears make up, they all do, but I think hers is fairly lightly applied.

    Call me a phan boy if you like, I get it, not everyone clicks with everyone, but it sounds like you are describing a totally different person to me. Unless for some reason, your experience was wildly different from mine. Have fun with the better* current options.

    *it ain't universal.
    Nothing but great experiences with Rachel for me. I'm fairly young and get pretty good ratings on looks myself LOL. She was very very into vaginal intercourse with me and she encouraged my to dine on her nipples fairly aggressively. I've never seen her with anything more than moderate makeup. I've seen her first thing in the morning and very, very late at night. Last time I saw her was around 2 am and she had been sleeping. She only had some light lip stick on and for her age she looked great. My impression of Rachel is that she puts out a good effort to get you to come back regularly. I think any monger will have a good time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape