Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 2642
-
09-17-24 01:55 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 1401Lemon vacation
Oct 13 is her last day and will be back on Nov. 8th.
-
09-16-24 21:18 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 851She definitely did not avoid vi with me.
Originally Posted by Shamester
[View Original Post]
"Clown makeup"? Are you sure you saw her? Sure she wears make up, they all do, but I think hers is fairly lightly applied.
Call me a phan boy if you like, I get it, not everyone clicks with everyone, but it sounds like you are describing a totally different person to me. Unless for some reason, your experience was wildly different from mine. Have fun with the better* current options.
*it ain't universal.
-
09-16-24 11:46 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 140Standby my report on Rachel. She does her best to avoid vaginal intercourse.
On the other hand, her hjs and bjs are satisfying. She is much older than reported due to her clown makeup. Tits are nice but too sensitive for much sucking.
Let the phan boys waste their money; much better current options.
-
09-16-24 08:39 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 182Totally Agree
Very well said. My thoughts exactly on what Maruchan said. TEHO everyone has their favorites that they click with and have special relationship. That's why the famous YMMV applies. I'm fortunate to have clicked well with Rachel so my time with her has been exceptional. With some others its been meh or even disatifying then its time to move on. Rachel. Is a definite repeat for me. Seen her twice already and each time has been different and fun and exciting. And I love her big breasts as they are soft and hang perfectly. I prefer the natural feel not the rock hard stuffed implants. And love her big nipples to suck and nibble!
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 01:46 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 851Rachel
Originally Posted by Shamester
[View Original Post]
I like several of the providers at Happiness, to each their own, but I don't think Rachel is overrated nor lacks sensuality. There are not that many reviews of her in this thread so not sure how the overrated bage is applied. And sometimes people have chemistry or not, I find her plenty sensual (but she also has other modes, like playful, etc).
Originally Posted by WhereIsYobo
[View Original Post]
Also, I didn't think her puss was worn out at all. Felt pretty good to me (and I am asian). Her breasts are great (I don't think they are saggy at all, but I do like when breast show a little gravity vs those that just stand up due to being basically plastic). YMMV but I find her to be pretty, with a nice slim body and large breasts. Her service is quite good and she seems to be open to different things (not always the same routine if you don't want that). That's just my past experience with her (both in the past and as Rachel).
Again everyone's experience may be different but there is a lot of good talent on the island, don't need to bring down any of them. Rachel does stand out to me though, worth returning to.
-
09-15-24 17:13 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 27Rachael
Been busy so this review is a little late. Was able to see Rachael twice, and she did not disappoint. The first time was like staring in my own porno, so I went a second time and ended up being seduced by this sex queen. Her attitude and service are as good as anyone's and better than most. Looks wise, well, I'd hit that😁 and did. Her lips wrap really good around jr no matter where, shower, room, hall (don't ask, LOL).
I'll be seeing more of her, and soon.
-
09-14-24 23:17 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 359I'd love to know what sesuality is. As for Rachael's sexuality and sensuality, she does it for me every time.
Originally Posted by Shamester
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 22:04 #2020Senior Member

Posts: 278Greek Tour
Short report as I've seen my Greek tour guide many times already. Just wanted to keep Yoko in mind for her great service and also attitude. Not a beauty queen as everyone says but she's got a great personality and tries really hard to please. Personally I really appreciate it when a provider tries hard and doesn't act scripted or bored. Passed on B2 B and instead had her do a body scrub to get squeaky clean. Yoko scrubbed me front to back along with bbjdt and deep rimming. Went in the back door right away and pounded it. Unloaded deep in her throat to finish. Didn't try last so popped early to allow sufficient time to recharge my cannon. Back to the room. And asked her to do massage. She did a great deep massage relaxing me. Yoko then spread my ass and proceed to suck my donut turning me inside out! Loved it. After a long time I told lie back and daty and dato then two hole standing mish alternating holes. Went hard as I could because Yoko likes it power style. Flipped her over to standing doggy and went full bore. Felt her O so knew I could blow now. Pulled out and told her deep throat me. Stroked deep down her throat and held her head down when I shot my load she swallowed all and kept sucking. What a trooper! Yoko wiped me down with hot towels and I made her give me one last BJ while I was getting dressed. Tipped extra for a great time.
-
09-14-24 18:37 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 31Rachel
Last week I decided to try her. She is pretty, has a nice set of tits and slim body. Her puss looks tight but is really very worn out and loose. I think she receives too much drilling. Nice big nips but starting to sag. If I compare her to Yoko and Yuna the two why's and the best at Happy. Yoko is not as pretty as Rachel but her puss is 10 x tighter, she sucks stronger and better and she gives the best massage in all of Happy. Yuna is the human dick vaccum and her puss is tighter than Rachel and Yoko. Yuna has the best suck talent and knows how to make your hog dog happy. She gives a pretty good massage. In all of Happy, Yuna is the best fuck and sucker. Yoko is the best suck fuck massage.
At the old CHM, Monica and Ruby was the best ******. They loved to do anything to make you happy. Too bad they long gone.
-
09-14-24 12:51 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 140Lemon. IMO Rachel is overrated. Lacks sesuality.
Originally Posted by Aml3740
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 03:59 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 781Lemon or Rachel
For my money, I'd say stick with Lemon!! Love her attitude, body and service.
Originally Posted by Aml3740
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 02:49 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 154Lemon or Rachel?
I've seen Lemon twice over the past couple of years. If I pay a visit to Happiness, should I see Lemon or try Rachel? I really love Lemon's look and service.
-
09-13-24 21:38 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 145One man's MILF is an older man's young hottie. Looks 30 ish to me, but, as Happy used today to me, what do I know? Report to follow when I get a chance.
Originally Posted by OldMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 21:27 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 182Rachel
She get pretty face. Nice body. Big titties. And gives super good service. Does it really matter? Best you go see for yourself. MILF like almost everyone else.
Originally Posted by MikeKpi
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 19:05 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 173Made appointment for Lemon. In the shower B2 B, rimming, and she would play with my balls and ass hole. She let me play with her ass hole which was awesome. She made me pop pretty fast with all the balls and butt hole play. Great convo while we washed up. In the room Lemon gave a strong massage and when I was ready to go again she had me sit in the chair where she hopped on. She started to grind and shoved her amazing tits in I'm face. Felt so damn good I unloaded in her pussy. After I felt drained and hungry. LOL. Found a pic of her that I had.











Reply With Quote





