Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 220 of 826 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 12389
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9104

    L&A Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.
    I don't have first hand information, there's one review on RubMaps from three weeks ago. It's 1 out of 5 stars. He doesn't mention the package price, so maybe it's a new thing they're trying. Here's the review:

    TOFTT. This place used to be Bay Massage.

    This old lady greeted me at the door. I was hoping she was MMS. Nope, she was the only one there.

    Not good looking by any stretch. Body type 1/10 gross.

    I should have walked out. I'll spare you any details. If you're looking for a FS AMP then don't waste your time here.

    She had the nerve with her bad body ugly face to negotiate with me. Unbelievable! Step it up Portland! I've had better rides in the desolate expanses of New Mexico.

  2. #9103

    RubMaps

    A bit more about RubMaps. In the past, a very popular place might have a average of one or two reviews a week. More typical would be one or two a month, with many having a review every few months, and some with only a couple of reviews in the last few years. Now, there are several that have a new review about every other day. This makes it obvious they're fake. It's sad because a legit review gets lost in the quantity. All the reviews are 4 and 5 star and the girls are mostly 18-24 or sometimes 25-30.

    When there were more legit reviews, they're mostly worthless because it's most likely that girl isn't there anymore. The review needs to be fresh, but there aren't very many of those.

    The reviews here are way more trustworthy.

  3. #9102

    Stopped a long term membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I'll occasionally get a month free when I submit a new parlor or picture. Even in the past I was glad I wasn't paying for it because there weren't enough reviews to warrant the price. However, recently it's gotten ridiculous. Now there are a ton of reviews but almost all of them are fake. It's no longer a review site but has become an advertising site. There doesn't seem to be any policing of these bogus reviews.

    They also recently removed the "Services" section. This section would let you rank the provider's massage and other services and check off the various services you got, like HJ, Kissing, FS, etc. There were over 20 checkboxes you could select. The admin has commented on their forum that this was unintentional and that they were working on fixing it, but that was a few weeks ago, and it's still missing. I guess the same is true with the bitcoin requirement. Members are saying they planned to fix the site so they could take credit cards, but it's never happened.

    The site seems to be barely on life support. I sure wouldn't pay for a subscription.
    Since the Crypto payment requirement changed I have not renewed my membership. I agree with Trumpeter's comment about self-promoting on the site. I would watch for reviews of known members and ignore the rest. Many have no profile or only one post, these were also ignored and suspect of poor performance.

  4. #9101
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I'll occasionally get a month free when I submit a new parlor or picture. Even in the past I was glad I wasn't paying for it because there weren't enough reviews to warrant the price. However, recently it's gotten ridiculous. Now there are a ton of reviews but almost all of them are fake. It's no longer a review site but has become an advertising site. There doesn't seem to be any policing of these bogus reviews.

    They also recently removed the "Services" section. This section would let you rank the provider's massage and other services and check off the various services you got, like HJ, Kissing, FS, etc. There were over 20 checkboxes you could select. The admin has commented on their forum that this was unintentional and that they were working on fixing it, but that was a few weeks ago, and it's still missing. I guess the same is true with the bitcoin requirement. Members are saying they planned to fix the site so they could take credit cards, but it's never happened.

    The site seems to be barely on life support. I sure wouldn't pay for a subscription.
    Sadly, I recently renewed my yearly membership at Rubmaps but before they removed the *service* section. Darn! Hopefully they will bring that function back!

    I do agree about lots of fake reviews and becoming advertisement driven.

    However, many time when I commented on there I get flagged as *Fake* anyways LOL.

  5. #9100
    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    How exactly is any of what I said risky? I've been in this since we used to randomly tip BTC for the dumbest things.

    Coinbase is as safe and easy as it gets. It's a real, regulated American company. You link a card or account, and then transfer to another wallet which is being provided for you.

    Where exactly is the risk?
    My friend, I'm just using your post as a reference but its meant for original poster. No pun intended.

    Just in general, not worth the risk to venture into another realm of cryptocurrencies (regardless which platform, coinbase, biance, kraken) just to get oneself membership at Rubmaps.

    I don't think elaborating risk is what this forum is about. One can simply do a quick google search of it online. If someone want to use crypto platform to buy membership such as Rubmaps, maybe a platform that doesn't do KYC versus Coinbase but that's really personal choice.

    If *someone* have a local buddy who can help and guide them that's already in the crypto space that would be a better route. Or simply have the buddy pay the Rubmaps membership for them! Of course, if people is comfortable your instruction will be helpful and they can figure out the rest themselves.

    FYI: Not everyone is computer / tech savy and need lots of guidance and can still struggle even with simplest things. Of course, I'm not referring to the original poster or you. I know some people that struggle even with basic Paypal, Venmo and Cash app or Zelle. LOL

    I'll stop here as well, since this isn't related to AMP experience or our forum but 3rd party vendor. Thanks

  6. #9099

    RubMaps

    I'll occasionally get a month free when I submit a new parlor or picture. Even in the past I was glad I wasn't paying for it because there weren't enough reviews to warrant the price. However, recently it's gotten ridiculous. Now there are a ton of reviews but almost all of them are fake. It's no longer a review site but has become an advertising site. There doesn't seem to be any policing of these bogus reviews.

    They also recently removed the "Services" section. This section would let you rank the provider's massage and other services and check off the various services you got, like HJ, Kissing, FS, etc. There were over 20 checkboxes you could select. The admin has commented on their forum that this was unintentional and that they were working on fixing it, but that was a few weeks ago, and it's still missing. I guess the same is true with the bitcoin requirement. Members are saying they planned to fix the site so they could take credit cards, but it's never happened.

    The site seems to be barely on life support. I sure wouldn't pay for a subscription.

  7. #9098
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Or have a local buddy that's into crypto to buy a membership.

    Learning crypto just so someone can buy membership at Rubmap seems a bit too much and risky.

    I personally been in crypto realm for years now, lots of scam can happen and one tiny mistakes can mean losing lots of $$.

    I get why Rubmap is doing crypto now but at the same time they will lose lots of customers.
    How exactly is any of what I said risky? I've been in this since we used to randomly tip BTC for the dumbest things.

    Coinbase is as safe and easy as it gets. It's a real, regulated American company. You link a card or account, and then transfer to another wallet which is being provided for you.

    Where exactly is the risk?

  8. #9097
    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be all that hard to get some BTC. Easiest way for you would be:

    1. Download coinbase and set up an account, pretty easy.

    2. Attach one of your cards / accounts to coinbase.

    3. From the coinbase app you can buy BTC or whatever other currency Rubmaps asks for.

    4. Rubmaps will give you a wallet I'd. In the coinbase app just go to transfer, put in the I'd and amount you want to transfer.

    Sounds a whole lot more complicated than it actually is.
    Or have a local buddy that's into crypto to buy a membership.

    Learning crypto just so someone can buy membership at Rubmap seems a bit too much and risky.

    I personally been in crypto realm for years now, lots of scam can happen and one tiny mistakes can mean losing lots of $$.

    I get why Rubmap is doing crypto now but at the same time they will lose lots of customers.

  9. #9096
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good alternative to rubmaps they stoped taking credit cards now only take crypto currency like bitcoin and the price has also almost doubled.

    Rubmaps was a great site for reviews I could look at any area I'm in being a truckdriver I get around. Do a google maps search near where I'm at and then look for reviews on rubmaps was working out well for me.
    Shouldn't be all that hard to get some BTC. Easiest way for you would be:

    1. Download coinbase and set up an account, pretty easy.

    2. Attach one of your cards / accounts to coinbase.

    3. From the coinbase app you can buy BTC or whatever other currency Rubmaps asks for.

    4. Rubmaps will give you a wallet I'd. In the coinbase app just go to transfer, put in the I'd and amount you want to transfer.

    Sounds a whole lot more complicated than it actually is.

  10. #9095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Rubmaps

    Anyone have a good alternative to rubmaps they stoped taking credit cards now only take crypto currency like bitcoin and the price has also almost doubled.

    Rubmaps was a great site for reviews I could look at any area I'm in being a truckdriver I get around. Do a google maps search near where I'm at and then look for reviews on rubmaps was working out well for me.

  11. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomi0349  [View Original Post]
    Is Tina hot?? Is she a granny?
    She's in her mid or late 30. Average looking very petite and small.

  12. #9093

    Bedpage

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.
    The post is on BP.

  13. #9092

    L & A spa 5959 SE 92nd ave

    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.

  14. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Curious what this place is? I frequent 360 and hate being interrupted. Thank you.
    I can't remember the spot I think it's a block off of Highway 99.

    It's been over a year since I went to that location. Haven't got a massage there because the two times I did drop by the sign was on the door.

    I like the idea of the sign because it discourages guys from bringing the doorbell and interrupting a session.

  15. #9090

    Kiki tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    How much do you tip to Kiki?

    I stopped into blue sky today as part of my recon drive and met Kiki. I was only stopping in to say hi and see who was working. She was aggressive and offered a discount. I asked how much the discount was and she said want I wanted to tip. I didn't stay but told her I would be back. She looked OK.
    I gave her a little more this last time because she expressed business was slow but depends on the level of fun you want to have. She's in line with what you would pay anywhere else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape