Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 827 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 12394
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomi0349  [View Original Post]
    Is Tina hot?? Is she a granny?
    She's in her mid or late 30. Average looking very petite and small.

  2. #9093

    Bedpage

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.
    The post is on BP.

  3. #9092

    L & A spa 5959 SE 92nd ave

    They are posting $120 service. Anyone tried it? Curious if it's a quickie, handy or what? I very seldom get in the area and I tried a search. Any info would be appreciated.

  4. #9091
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Curious what this place is? I frequent 360 and hate being interrupted. Thank you.
    I can't remember the spot I think it's a block off of Highway 99.

    It's been over a year since I went to that location. Haven't got a massage there because the two times I did drop by the sign was on the door.

    I like the idea of the sign because it discourages guys from bringing the doorbell and interrupting a session.

  5. #9090

    Kiki tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    How much do you tip to Kiki?

    I stopped into blue sky today as part of my recon drive and met Kiki. I was only stopping in to say hi and see who was working. She was aggressive and offered a discount. I asked how much the discount was and she said want I wanted to tip. I didn't stay but told her I would be back. She looked OK.
    I gave her a little more this last time because she expressed business was slow but depends on the level of fun you want to have. She's in line with what you would pay anywhere else.

  6. #9089

    Locker Door

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I prefer a locked front door with or without a sign. A red light is associated with a brothel no need to advertise it.
    I stopped by Lucky Foot on Cornell this afternoon to check out the talent. The open sign was on but the door was locked. Don't know if they were there but busy, or no one was there. Hopefully, the former.

  7. #9088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that is a good idea. There is a place in Vancouver that puts a sign on their front door which reads they are busy with a customer, please come back later.
    Curious what this place is? I frequent 360 and hate being interrupted. Thank you.

  8. #9087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by SpectrumOfHulk  [View Original Post]
    Good list, been to majority of these but should add one based on my recent return to PDX over weekend. Went to see a familiar provider I've seen multiple times at canyon spa we stay in touch, she says business is slow and I asked her if she wanted me to put out the word. Go see Kiki at Blue Sky on division. She is plenty hot and very fun. I normally keep my favorites close to the vest but I felt bad when she said she needs the money. When I went in I was greeted by an equally hot shapely number I will try to see on my next trip back into town. I told her to let me know if anyone mistreats her, be nice to her, she's a gem.
    How much do you tip to Kiki?

    I stopped into blue sky today as part of my recon drive and met Kiki. I was only stopping in to say hi and see who was working. She was aggressive and offered a discount. I asked how much the discount was and she said want I wanted to tip. I didn't stay but told her I would be back. She looked OK.

  9. #9086
    Quote Originally Posted by ==********  [View Original Post]

    One thing which would be nice. An Amsterdam Red light

    Thanks.
    I prefer a locked front door with or without a sign. A red light is associated with a brothel no need to advertise it.

  10. #9085

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Few that I went -.

    1) Ha, Asian Flower was the one that wouldn't budge on FS, only HJ. Maybe my luck? Wasn't in the mood and left

    2) Wellness Foot massage, the employee only HJ but owner Tina does FS. Wasn't in the mood and left

    3) Shangri-La, one gal there looks latino and got me fooled then she turned around speaking Chinese to another girl? Mix? 2 grannies so had to run fast
    Is Tina hot?? Is she a granny?

  11. #9084
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Sunny was her name. Super sweet girl. As a c girls go. This one had a great body. Not skinny but just right. No FS but some fun was there. She had an adorable face and was cute as can be. I left happy.

    One thing which would be nice. An Amsterdam Red light in the window or at the door. If the light is red. Means the girl is busy and come back later. I would love not to have the interuptions when a girl is working solo in the place. Maybe we can hint about that to others.

    On another note. On SE Portland Division. Near 144th. Is a place I had not seen before. The sign is very hard to read. Dinty Massage?? Or something. Anyone have an references on the place.

    Thanks.
    Yeah that is a good idea. There is a place in Vancouver that puts a sign on their front door which reads they are busy with a customer, please come back later.

  12. #9083

    5th and baseline Hillsboro

    Sunny was her name. Super sweet girl. As a c girls go. This one had a great body. Not skinny but just right. No FS but some fun was there. She had an adorable face and was cute as can be. I left happy.

    One thing which would be nice. An Amsterdam Red light in the window or at the door. If the light is red. Means the girl is busy and come back later. I would love not to have the interuptions when a girl is working solo in the place. Maybe we can hint about that to others.

    On another note. On SE Portland Division. Near 144th. Is a place I had not seen before. The sign is very hard to read. Dinty Massage?? Or something. Anyone have an references on the place.

    Thanks.

  13. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?
    I can just say that I'm planning on visiting again next time I'm town. I hope the quality stays the same. I believe the rotate girls so it will be different people.

  14. #9081
    The couch mamasan is only HJ. Boring too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the one near the pizza place and good will. On cornell. The girl on the couch greets you and say bye. But she is smoking hot. Not sure if she is still there or not. But OMG.

  15. #9080

    Address

    Here's the address from RubMaps.

    3620 SE POWELL BLVD #101.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape