Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 27809
-
09-18-24 22:51 #24689Regular Member

Posts: 4Adinamost
Adinamost. Menu: No LFK, No DATY, No BB Anything. I get a very smart vibe played low key 'don't know the language' barrier angle. Picture are actuate, she looks are amazing. Nothing really clicked.
-
09-18-24 15:31 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 1403A lot of other places are shifting to Telegram or other tools to advertise these days. Lots of scams there of course which leaves sites like this to be even more important for reviews. Stupid laws making advertising for such services illegal kinda killed the online ad sites and I for one am glad this site is still around. Maybe owners of this site can start a Telegram ad service to build business this way but what I do know about running a business, I'm just a dumb john!
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 14:25 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 156CL and BP
Those were the fun days!
Craigslist and backpage had low barriers to entry, I was able to find and meet so many non-pro's and "fly under the radar" kinda girls. I will say this and it will make me feel old but I will say it anyway. There were such "innocent" in those days. Sure, I got scammed and robbed, but there so many Genuine people, so many respectful connections, so many great memories. Still remember this college girl, after our session we spent another hour and I helped her with her calculus homework, LOL then there's this MILF, I snagged her from behind while she's rocking her baby to sleep, hahaha.
Same here, I have slowed down my mongering significantly in recent years. I have a couple of regulars that sometimes I don't have to pay, we are almost FWBs. Anyway, perhaps I'm old. Or, at least this is a young men's game -- be safe and happy, everyone!!
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:51 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 340Agreed. I thought this board was informative not a trading post.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
Why would I believe a stranger requesting trades?
-
09-18-24 11:43 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 240Reminiscing
After posting a few providers that I missed, I started thinking back to how, over the years (since 2007), I shopped around for providers-.
1. Craig's List + TNA.
2. Backpage + TNA + USA SexGuide.
3. Escort Aligator + STG + TNA + USA SexGuide.
IMO, I seemed to have more choices during 1 and 2 than I do now (3).
But it doesn't matter. For the last several years, I have seen only three providers regularly.
And one of the three no longer posts.
It is strange how things evolve.
Good luck out there.
-
09-18-24 10:55 #24684Senior Member

Posts: 240I get where you're coming from, and now that I understand what you mean by 'risk,' I totally agree with your point. The more people someone sees, the higher the risk—no denying that. But I also think it's important to remember that not every provider runs things like a conveyor belt. Some definitely do, but not all. I still remember once being so turned off when I saw the guy before me leaving—just couldn't do it after that. It was a reality check about how much we don't really know about what goes on. So yeah, there's always some level of risk involved.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 10:42 #24683Senior Member

Posts: 1532 cent
Yea my comment was just my 2 cent from what I see and have experienced from this. If a girl is seeing 5 to 10 people a day and it's talked about and is now seeing 10 to 20 a day then risk do go up. The more partners the more risk, just goes hand and hand.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
Now I'm not trying to talk anyone into not seeing who they want. If someone interests you then go for it, I would LOL. If she is mention here the odds are business just went up a little that's all in saying and these are ppl with more business sometimes do come lack of service. They get tired, lazy and whatever else. Even you don't want go to work everyday and sometimes wish bills go away.
-
09-18-24 10:32 #24682Senior Member

Posts: 240Same here! This board has been super helpful for getting legit info on the providers I'm interested in seeing. The verification posts are key—you can't be too careful these days. I'm glad to have a place like this to enhance my research. Plus I don't mind sharing info that might be helpful to others too.
Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 01:22 #24681Regular Member

Posts: 22Personally I only use this board to find out which women are verified to be legit, in order to avoid robs, stings etc.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 23:38 #24680Senior Member

Posts: 201LF Trades. Got a 20 yo spinner BBFS and submissive for a good price. Looking for some UTR gals that allow BBFS petite to average build, young to mid 30's.
Got a few PM from last time "hey know this gal no one knows" and it's just heffers or gals known to BBFS for $600+.
She's fairly new and I've seen her a few times. Don't want to ruin her with posting publicly with flavor of the month.
-
09-16-24 23:47 #24679Regular Member

Posts: 22Who is this pregnant blonde in Everett?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...v/695606228390
She clearly states what is needed and that she does it, so has anyone tried or maybe seen her in the past? Someone knocked her up to get to this point, but I want the Greek.
-
09-16-24 22:46 #24678Senior Member

Posts: 240I get what you're saying about increased attention after someone is mentioned here, but I don't think every post automatically makes a girl riskier. For me, it's more about knowing what I'm looking for and sticking to it, rather than being swayed by trends or other people's reviews. Sure, when someone becomes popular, they may get busier, but that doesn't mean the experience changes for the worse.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
This also assumes that everyone on this forum knows how to follow up on the information given, which isn't always the case. Some do their own research, while others just go with whatever the latest buzz is. At the end of the day, it's about personal preferences. If someone fits what I'm after, I'm not going to pass just because a lot of people are talking about her.
-
09-16-24 22:05 #24677Senior Member

Posts: 47Accurate.
Thing this is one of the reasons folks get tight lipped and don't share with everyone they enjoy BBFS with certain providers. No one is under the illusion the "secret" provider is just giving it to them, they just want to make sure they don't add to the count. When I am active and see multiple providers, there are some providers who have been talked about in this forum and others who are just choosy who they are letting them BB. I'm sure everyone has a story of dropping some providers who they have been BBFSing with, to come to find out they have figured out who told on them on this site.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
I am sure most of the real discussions are happening through DMs and that's cool and I respect that, too many guys have been burned by sharing their experiences and watching their regular BB provider start refusing.
-
09-16-24 20:24 #24676Senior Member

Posts: 198Risky
Yeah me too I tend to use that method too if a girl becomes hot topic ill stay away from her she's probably taking huge loads daily most mentioned her probably do bbfscip daily I prefer single moms type under the radar low volume theres less of a risk but risky regardless but some of us like the challenge and risk takers. The tna gps providers asking for $700 is way too much not worth it honestly but toneach his own smh.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 15:32 #24675Senior Member

Posts: 282Madam Kitty
Madam Kitty and her love for cum never ceases to amaze me.
She coaxed two out of me.











Reply With Quote



