Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24270

    Shine Spa-TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    On my side of town, but I never heard of it. The web site leads me to believe it is legit, but I could also be wrong. https://hillseva881.wixsite.com/shine-spa.
    Made two visits.

    First visit a young girl with glasses, 20's, with great English, was at the front desk, which is immediately there when you open the door. She was smiling and cordial and took me to a room. On thinh I noticed is they have blinds covering the window in the room. I would guess if someone was so inclined they could peek through the slat holes into the room? A sturdy, average looking 30-40 year old did the massage. Limited English. Decent massage. I did my usual and was lying there naked with the towel folded beside my head. She didn't freak out or anything and simply covered me and went to work. I honestly couldn't get a feel for how things could go. On the flip, she massaged my legs near big Ed and the twins but there was no teasing or accidental brushes. She did a kind of pushing thing on my stomach just above the hair on my crotch, but gave no indication of anything further. Before the flip, when doing my thighs, she had the towel kinda pushed, bunched up near my thigh, so there was no grazing of the boys. When I left, the girl who massaged me was waiting up front with water, the front desk girl was still sitting there, along with an 80 something mamasan. They all were very smiley and a couple of them made comments on my build (I work out quite a bit.) They were all very sweet and I couldn't get a feel for extras. I try not to make the first move without some kind of hint first.

    Second visit, two weeks later, two completely different women working. The girl who massaged me did the same as the first girl; no teasing, but not a prude either. Once again, I declined pushing the matter, since she was kinda bland looking and there was no teasing.

    I really couldn't get a read on things. If I go again, I'll push things a bit just to see what happens, then I'll know whether to come back again or not.

    So, has anyone else been and have a report?

  2. #24269

    Guessing?

    Quote Originally Posted by BpkbDude  [View Original Post]
    I've been frequenting lots of the sites on the east & south side. It sure seems things keep getting better in Indy especially down south. If you want the easy sure thing Sunshine is the place to go. They aim to please with a full menu every time. But, I prefer a bit of a challenge & Karen at Lotus Foot is a petite hottie with a good attitude who always has me guessing & gives an A+ massage to boot. The muffler is usually pretty good to if you get the hot girl, but the massage is weak.
    So Dude, How does Karen keep you guessing? Do you mean sometimes she's L1, sometimes FS, sometimes L2/3? And you don't know till you know?

    LOL.

    I kind of like the sound of that.

  3. #24268
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Lotus

    I don't think you'll get lucky with Karen at lotus. She looks like a petite older MILF. She wears jeans and the door does not have a doorbell or lock. That hints at no extra services. You might get normal handjob if you're lucky but even then I wouldn't pay for that. A monger on here said he got lucky but I highly doubt it. She was showing me pics of her kid in China last time and just being normally friendly. I will say the H spa girl down the street is a freak. I forgot her name already but she's been there for about. Month. Her English is good and I pounded her over at dream spa or m spa what it's called now. She is FS so I don't know why people said she wasn't before. A lot of options popping up for sure. Hopefully rotation keeps getting better.

  4. #24267

    Likely Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    New on CL. Wondering if anyone has had any contact and could offer feedback.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...785653310.html
    So I figured this one out on my own, and heads up to those who might be interested.

    I figured I'd just throw a test balloon out there and see what happened.

    I inquired, got some dialog back-and-forth, told them I was shooting for tomorrow at 4.

    That's when I got the deposit request. "No thank you. " I didn't get a follow up.

    My conclusion - Likely a Scam (as are, I assume, all "deposit" requests).

  5. #24266

    Lotus Foot, Sunshine, Muffler, Sweet

    I've been frequenting lots of the sites on the east & south side. It sure seems things keep getting better in Indy especially down south. If you want the easy sure thing Sunshine is the place to go. They aim to please with a full menu every time. But, I prefer a bit of a challenge & Karen at Lotus Foot is a petite hottie with a good attitude who always has me guessing & gives an A+ massage to boot. The muffler is usually pretty good to if you get the hot girl, but the massage is weak.

  6. #24265

    Kiki?

    Does anybody knows where Kiki went she used to work at the sunshine foot spa near greenwood meridian st.

  7. #24264

    Sunny

    Has anyone heard anything about Sunny? I have emailed her multiple times checking on her and haven't received a response. Appreciate any update.

  8. #24263

    Any Info?

    New on CL. Wondering if anyone has had any contact and could offer feedback.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...785653310.html

  9. #24262

    Sunshine Life

    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sunshine Spa on Post? You said you were on south side. Just trying to clarify. TIA.
    I'm pretty certain he's referring to the place just north of Greenwood at County Line and 135.

  10. #24261
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    Read some posts a couple days back, and since I had a dental appt. In greenwood decided to venture to sunshine for some 1 stop shopping. Experience mirrored other reports. Ruby is a petite asian, pretty, maybe a touch heavy on the makeup, but nice little bod. Had me flip early, and after negotiate 150 FS had a great time. Love the fact she got totally nude for me and stayed that way after. Pleasant girl good english. Thanks for the tip!
    Is this the Sunshine Spa on Post? You said you were on south side. Just trying to clarify. TIA.

  11. #24260

    Firehouse

    Let me tell you a regret I had with this place!

    I pulled Irene in one of my visits there and she was one of the best looking bodies I've seen at an AMP. Really cure w / nice racks and a big but slim behind.

    I only had L1 on that visit and I wish I had visited again before she left! You can tell me what I missed on if you had a visit with her!

    I wish she comes back.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure the name of this place but it is across the street of the firehouse on 86th street. They send you pictures of the girls that are very photoshopped. I had mimi and got a late night massage.

    Service was good. She was very eager to please and took it great in all positions. Everything was covered. I'll repeat next month and try Irene.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/170671055

  12. #24259

    Sweets visit

    I recently visit Sweets, it's been a long while last time I was there. I had a great visit during that time, this time around was not as good. She told me her name was Cici, I did see a few more pretty decent looking girls working that day. Pm me if you like to know more bit I will not see Cici again.

  13. #24258

    Sunshine

    Read some posts a couple days back, and since I had a dental appt. In greenwood decided to venture to sunshine for some 1 stop shopping. Experience mirrored other reports. Ruby is a petite asian, pretty, maybe a touch heavy on the makeup, but nice little bod. Had me flip early, and after negotiate 150 FS had a great time. Love the fact she got totally nude for me and stayed that way after. Pleasant girl good english. Thanks for the tip!

  14. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousidetheloop  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a place on and Main St in Greenfield. 30 minute massage for $50. No evidence of and extras to be had, and I wouldn't want any from either of the two I saw there. Was greeted by an older lady who took me into a room and told me to put my clothes on the chair and fully cover myself with the towel provided. Didn't get a look at the masseuse until after the fact. No flip. Nary a hint of extras, and I got a really firm but good massage.
    The lady that owns the one in Shelbyville opened that one up Those two are her helpers because she's a pretty lady Anyway my wife is very good friends with her and there will never be any extras there in fact if you get too aggressive she will throw you out She and at least one of the helpers are married to older white guys.

  15. #24256

    Special Massage Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Brokenwings  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking for a good massage parlor that will give FS.

    I like big tits and curvy and completely or trim down there please any suggestions pm me with the names of the places and location.
    Hmmm, I think the best suggestion I can give you is for you to read a few pages of reviews previously submitted, then take your pick. As we all know, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape