Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 29326
-
08-27-24 22:10 #24151Senior Member

Posts: 1175Apparently nobody gnows.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 21:41 #24150Senior Member

Posts: 54New King
Stopped by New King today. Drew what looked like maybe the MMS. Older and overweight. Should have hit the exit right then but thought I might get a good massage. In short, lousy massage with press, press, press over and over. No long strokes. Ended up giving instructions on how to massage better and it did improve some but mechanical he. Standard fare. Will not repeat.
-
08-27-24 20:28 #24149Senior Member

Posts: 290Shine Spa
On my side of town, but I never heard of it. The web site leads me to believe it is legit, but I could also be wrong. https://hillseva881.wixsite.com/shine-spa.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 17:07 #24148Senior Member

Posts: 62Mundy
Thanks alot John I'll look any good reference? Hey. Also what Bobo works at I seen a lot of post about hobo but is she good?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:18 #24147Senior Member

Posts: 894Noblesville, on Mundy Drive. A couple doors south of the new Crunch Fitness. Google Foot Spa Noblesville Mundy for address and phone number.
Originally Posted by Brokenwings
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
08-27-24 14:30 #24146Senior Member

Posts: 59Shine Spa
I had an appointment around the Southport Rd and Sherman Rd area and passed by this spa. I didn't have time to stop to check it out? Has anyone been here before? Is it a legit place or can some fun be had there?
-
08-26-24 16:42 #24145Senior Member

Posts: 497Mundy continued
I forgot to add that Mimi smells exceptional. So much so that it lingered with me for a few hours.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:41 #24144Senior Member

Posts: 62Mundy? Where is that place at?
Where is that place located?
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 16:31 #24143Senior Member

Posts: 245Maybe I'm stupid but what is ng?
Originally Posted by SlappySlap0
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 15:58 #24142Senior Member

Posts: 497Mundy
Went back to Mundy this morning to revisit Mila. Walked in a greeted by a tiny little thing that wasn't much taller than the vacuum she was using. I asked for Mila and around the corner came a stunner. Skimpy little dress so small that if she woulda sneezed, the surprise would've been out. Huge, and I mean huge naturals. Found out later that her name is Mimi. She actually has an ass and nice curves. Although her lips appeared to be enhanced but I didn't let that bother me. Massage was decent and very sensual with lots of teasing throughout. Settled on $. 4 for boom boom and she undresses to reveal those spectacular twins and a slight hint of a landing strip. She climbs on top and begins rubbing her tits all over with special attention to jr who was quickly at attention. Very playful. Climbed on for cg and flipped her for standing mish. I'm not large by any stretch but have been told I'm long. Bottomed out easily enough and went at for some time. One my better performances to which she seemed to equally enjoy. Even when we were finished she was still playful and friendly. I may have to go back just to pound the little one although Mimi was by far the prettier of the two.
If anyone happens to know where Mila went, I'd appreciate the intel.
Aj8.
-
08-26-24 13:58 #24141Senior Member

Posts: 894Bat shit crazy.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 13:55 #24140Senior Member

Posts: 62Camby spa
I mean I saw them with uniforms outside and one is a good looking body and face idk if they provide other services.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 13:43 #24139Senior Member

Posts: 204Camby
I don't live close, but taking one for the team and reporting would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Brokenwings
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 12:39 #24138Senior Member

Posts: 317Sasha
At Sweet Spa (Washington and Franklin) on the east side is curvy.
Originally Posted by BadMewz88
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 10:46 #24137Senior Member

Posts: 61In the area next week.
I'll be in the area from MD next week. I'll be bouncing betwen Greenfield and Indy for a few days. A sure fire FS AMP visit and a top notch incall (that's for the other thread) are both on my must do list. I do like them curvy. If any of the local gents could help me out it'd be appreciated.











Reply With Quote






