Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 24703
-
09-23-24 09:32 #22783Senior Member

Posts: 279Lilly, Florissant
Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
-
09-19-24 17:21 #22782Senior Member

Posts: 156Carbondale Il. Find what your looking for there.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 16:03 #22781Senior Member

Posts: 222Am I blind? I can't find a southern Illinois board. Checked Illinois and Missouri (just in case) and no luck.
Originally Posted by BDub1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 13:44 #22780Senior Member

Posts: 340Gianna
I've seen pretty much all of the PLM girls over the years and this review is tempting for sure. That said, when the price of admission is already $175, paying anything more than $100 for a quick blowie just seems ridiculous, even if it is BBBJCIM. For $325 total, there are plenty of attractive options out there offering FS and / or GFE.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 11:18 #22779Senior Member

Posts: 79Summer Happy Feet
Call and ask for Summer. She never disappoints. Half hour or 1 hour I tip the same. 6 and I always get what I want.
No massage vary here. This chick wants to get paid.
-
09-19-24 09:33 #22778Regular Member

Posts: 24There are several Asian places near you. Benton has one and several in Mt. Vernon area. Check out the Southern Illinois board.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 08:53 #22777Senior Member

Posts: 222GREAT report! It's VERY tempting but I'd rather get hhr FS with one of the K-Girls (300). However, if I were in your shoes I would have done the exact same thing! I've agreed to a lot of ridiculous rates when these ladies had my hard cock in their hands! Hahaha!!
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 08:43 #22776Senior Member

Posts: 222Only the pics posted on their website but those are only a "resemblance".
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 07:05 #22775Senior Member

Posts: 411Are there any places on the East side besides Centerville? Alton, Granite City, Waterloo, Belleville where I could get HJ or Oral?
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 20:28 #22774Senior Member

Posts: 121Any pictures of her online?
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 17:56 #22773Regular Member

Posts: 24I met her too and she says that she does not offer any extras outside of the typical package offered by PLM.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 16:59 #22772Senior Member

Posts: 112325 for a BBBJ or 175 for a HJ?
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 16:19 #22771Senior Member

Posts: 340Savannah is Savannah from PLM, not Olivia
That's Savannah from PLM and the pictures are actually her. She definitely does extras and plan on 3-4 for all-inclusive FS or GFE. She was a good time in my opinion but it's been a while since I saw her.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 16:17 #22770Regular Member

Posts: 24I had the pleasure of seeing Gianna and oh my goodness she is absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes and smile are phenomenal. If you like petite women with amazing curves, she's built for you. Her personality is very sweet. She's very likable and she has the most amazing tits you've ever seen. I do know from talking to her she is brand new to the industry so treat her well and be patient with her. I believe she is going to be an outstanding provider for quite some time now.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 15:55 #22769Senior Member

Posts: 57I've seen her.
Mid-30's, pretty face. Maybe 5' tall. Huge, probably manmade, knockers, DD easily. Not fat.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
Thorough rub, no rush. Some teasing after a while, then a full-blown 'wake up' before the flip.
More rubbing after the flip. Then stroking with lots of eye contact. I asked for oral and she said she would for an extra 1.5.
I agreed, and she went BBBJ. By then, I only needed a minute. When I told her I was going to come, she got more emphatic. Got somewhat deep so I could feel her soft, warm, wet tongue. CIM.











Reply With Quote





