Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 24698
-
09-24-24 14:28 #22793Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine in Ballwin and St Charles
Hello Friends. Anyone have any experience with Jasmine in Ballwin? Also, What's good in St Charles? Riverside has been there for a while so I wonder if they're good. Thanks!
-
09-24-24 12:12 #22792Regular Member

Posts: 21Summer
She appears to have moved to an AMP adjacent to the pet store.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
09-24-24 01:55 #22791Senior Member

Posts: 339Summer from Brentwood HF is who I was referring ...... apparently she may be back.
Originally Posted by Johnford
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 16:58 #22790Regular Member

Posts: 17Happy feet
Is this one in Ballwin or Brentwood?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:55 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 249HJ only for me.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:36 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 222Does she offer more than an HJ finish? If not, no big deal, but the way your message reads kind of implies she may.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:11 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 249Summer
She is back as of last week.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 11:08 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 339I saw Summer perviously. On my last trip w another gal I asked f Summer was still at the store. No, she is gone. I was told.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 10:10 #22785Senior Member

Posts: 150Best Massage
I can say that if you want a great massage, Lilly will give you one. Is there anyone who gives a better massage? If so, I'd like to know so I can visit.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 09:48 #22784Senior Member

Posts: 222If Lilly offered extras there would be a line around the block and she'd be booked solid! I've seen her a few times but with her being about 30 minutes away from me and not offering extras I have moved on to more convenient and fun choices. She does give one hell of a massage though.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 09:32 #22783Senior Member

Posts: 279Lilly, Florissant
Had a good time with Lilly last week. Nice quiet suburb area, pretty clean / inviting residence. She's a good conversationalist along with an awesome body. Both rubs were very good. Funds pending I would repeat. I know she's twice the price of Abbey James but you don't get the crazy vibes.
-
09-19-24 17:21 #22782Senior Member

Posts: 156Carbondale Il. Find what your looking for there.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 16:03 #22781Senior Member

Posts: 222Am I blind? I can't find a southern Illinois board. Checked Illinois and Missouri (just in case) and no luck.
Originally Posted by BDub1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 13:44 #22780Senior Member

Posts: 339Gianna
I've seen pretty much all of the PLM girls over the years and this review is tempting for sure. That said, when the price of admission is already $175, paying anything more than $100 for a quick blowie just seems ridiculous, even if it is BBBJCIM. For $325 total, there are plenty of attractive options out there offering FS and / or GFE.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 11:18 #22779Senior Member

Posts: 79Summer Happy Feet
Call and ask for Summer. She never disappoints. Half hour or 1 hour I tip the same. 6 and I always get what I want.
No massage vary here. This chick wants to get paid.










Reply With Quote





